PTWM #97 Who wants to see R’s massive “whole”? Vote yes or she’ll call you a trol!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t argue, let’s just all agree that we are surprised she has any followers at all and leave it there

Right so on their windy walk this morning did the convo go like her saying ‘Did you think I abused Sebs trust posting him nearly naked?’ and then him going ‘Well do you think I abuse him in general?’

Then them both deciding no and carrying on with there demented day? Because bleeping hell, I still feel sick for the lad and it’s been about 20 hours since I saw those videos

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Thanks for that Rachy, both in bed in the afternoon 🤮
How old are you? 🙄
You'd think he'd be sleeping while it's quiet before the kids get home and he has to make a roast dinner for everyone.
Also Wibble is definitely at some sort of childminder/nursery.

Reactions: 20
Theres a world of difference though and you know it. You are from the UK and only been gone 3 years, it's not like you've never stepped foot in the country.

I'm just surprised that this cretin has followers outside of the UK but then it appears that all her followers have sought her out for help and she's failed them all massively.

And she still thinks she saves lives.
She actually has a following here, unbelievably.
Her books are available on Amazon and other book sellers. And she has some really good book reviews, unfortunately.
I have written an Amazon review, an honest review, but it's been removed 😫.
Sadly, people in this part of the world love a British accent and all things British, Rancid included.
If I could point them in the right direction, I would.
Just Last night someone asked me if I'd heard of KDIL, because she is so funny, apparently!
I said yes, but don't find her very entertaining anymore.

Reactions: 2
Thanks for that Rachy, both in bed in the afternoon 🤮
How old are you? 🙄
Another hard 40 hour week for each of them then?!

She actually has a following here, unbelievably.
Her books are available on Amazon and other book sellers. And she has some really good book reviews, unfortunately.
I have written an Amazon review, an honest review, but it's been removed 😫.
Sadly, people in this part of the world love a British accent and all things British, Rancid included.
If I could point them in the right direction, I would.
Just Last night someone asked me if I'd heard of KDIL, because she is so funny, apparently!
I said yes, but don't find her very entertaining anymore.
Absolute shite that bad reviews are removed you never see that for other Authors.

Reactions: 4
So they're able to go for a walk, out for lunch then back to bed while working so hard and parenting 6 kids. How are her huns so blind? Wilby is obviously not there. Loved the little flash of her screen too..looks like we've got a fiction and non fiction in the pipeline!

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Im So behind so this may have been answered but where has Emily disappeared to?! She’s vanished!

So they're able to go for a walk, out for lunch then back to bed while working so hard and parenting 6 kids. How are her huns so blind? Wilby is obviously not there. Loved the little flash of her screen too..looks like we've got a fiction and non fiction in the pipeline!
But if anyone deserves it, she does after all 🤮

People sending gifts like she’s just opened a new clothes shop or something and saying ‘Good luck with your new venture!’ NO!!! In a perfect world there wouldn’t be a need for a Women’s Centre, especially one run by that dildo 🙄🙈 Roasted cashew nut anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Im So behind so this may have been answered but where has Emily disappeared to?! She’s vanished!
I heard her in the background when she was pawing that hamper. She said something about the cashew nuts and Christmas

Edited to add, she was actually on camera at the beginning of the story

Reactions: 3
Can I ask what happened in the stories with Seb? I’m blocked and can’t remember the name of the home account to view on gramster type app.
Thank you 🙏

Reactions: 1
Can I ask what happened in the stories with Seb? I’m blocked and can’t remember the name of the home account to view on gramster type app.
Thank you 🙏
So Joycey boy was prancing around the lounge doing that ultimate cringe act where he pretends he done all the work. Rach then starts filming Seb who is flexing his muscles in the full length mirror, but he is stood in nothing but his (tight) boxers.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
You could see everything of Seb when he turned side on, he also looked pretty embarrassed when he realised he had been caught posing in the mirror.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Thank you 🙏
Then after she’d managed to get Seb in frame from every angle possible in his boxers. Josh threw hissy fit about sharing her attention, stuck his bony grotesque finger in Sebs face and said ‘I can no longer be in a room with him in it.’

All happy families - Nothing unnerving at all 😑

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Thanks for the update, what was it that Joyce said to him? That is so shocking, what an absolute lowlife she is. And he is the worlds biggest fanny.

ETA thanks Frida, my God dysfunctional doesn’t even cover it. Poor lad, makes me feel sick thinking if that was my lad. I can’t stand people that humiliate others.

Reactions: 11
I’ve been blocked of ptwm page and I didn’t comment last night just reported wouldnshe of found out I did that?

The difference is to have a reply like that would mean Rachel would actually have to give a tit and care. Let's face it, its probably going to be another front to set up another PayPal. She's already mentioned that she will be looking at setting up a donation scheme to keep the centre running

"Here's your dress and your veil and the number of a womans help centre just in case you don't get your happy ever after"

🤣

Calm yourself, Pet.
Is this a popcorn moment? Why are you having a pop at a non UK resident? Are there only British people allowed to comment? Emily come on now!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.