PTWM #97 Who wants to see R’s massive “whole”? Vote yes or she’ll call you a trol!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone commented on the dress B wore at the party yet (posted 3 days ago!?) or has everyone missed it lol… I’d want my money back for the half that seems to be missing. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion:

Rach in a wig but we’ll know Joyce isn’t very big

First one I’ve suggested 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Has anyone commented on the dress B wore at the party yet (posted 3 days ago!?) or has everyone missed it lol… I’d want my money back for the half that seems to be missing. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Don't worry, she didn't pay for it. She had a tantrum because the stuff she ordered didn't arrive, so she borrowed some dresses from someone instead!

New thread!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.