PTWM #97 Who wants to see R’s massive “whole”? Vote yes or she’ll call you a trol!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t caught up yet so apologies if this has already been said… but that comment from clo_gib says that they only started saying things against R after the dollar stopped… so what she’s saying then is that they were paid to keep quiet!?
Probably wouldn’t want to make that common knowledge on social media really😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m so confused why are people arguing?
Because 3 days ago Betsy went out on a night out and then people like to share their experiences and get offended at people with different opinions. Even though we’re all here having different Opinions to rancid 😰

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Also trevi have now taken the whole post down, so are they recanting and saying they no longer believe victims? Because a victim of one of there ambassadors has come forward?

Reactions: 26
Also trevi have now taken the whole post down, so are they recanting and saying they no longer believe victims? Because a victim of one of there ambassadors has come forward?
The post is still there but all the comments are deleted, so it actually defeats the whole point of the post. Anyway Trevi seems to have turned into some kind of platform for women to advertise hair products now, am sure that's really helpful for clients and women looking for help.

Reactions: 15
Just realised why Rachel blocked me, because I was one of the ones to comment on the trevipage. Oh well nothing a new account won’t solve 😂😂

Just made a new insta account to follow her but she’s not there?
There’s a fan page? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's back in the ridiculous hairbands I see, I thought (hoped) we'd seen the last of them!

I've resorted these a few times when growing my hair out. Dare i say i quite like them?
She's back in the ridiculous hairbands I see, I thought (hoped) we'd seen the last of them!
Tbh I've resorted to these a few times whilst growing my hair out. Dare i say i quite like them?

Reactions: 3
Just realised why Rachel blocked me, because I was one of the ones to comment on the trevipage. Oh well nothing a new account won’t solve 😂😂

If you use the same email a new username is connected. I did this! Tried with a new email address & didn’t work.
Go onto Anonymous Insta Stories. Bit of a pain downloading but she’s there!
I actually feel smug that she has NO control over this site

Reactions: 8

I think there is now an option for her to block any account a person creates.

Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ on a bike - busy with a baby and suddenly this thread is on one and Rachy is top safeguarding again.
Thank god for night feeds so I can keep catching up.
Just getting my note book so I can jot down how to raise my baby right - she’s currently watching octonauts snd eating some McDonald’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This happens when you block someone now
How does that work? I understand that the same email address could be flagged up and blocked but I’m sure someone above said they created a new email address and that account was also blocked?!

Reactions: 1
How does that work? I understand that the same email address could be flagged up and blocked but I’m sure someone above said they created a new email address and that account was also blocked?!
When Rachel blocked me, it was before instagram changed the rules and I was able to set up a new account with my same email address and just block her. Same with her clone Emily as well.

Reactions: 4
Is there any chance people could just keep there comments on here or has that ship sailed? Only it’s pretty hard to say you are not part of a group trolling her, when people are popping on here to comment and commenting elsewhere.

Whoever the person is behind the account hearts_poppys or whatever is a pain in the arse 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She is savage, is it possible for someone to be this self obsessed?
1FD9056F-F0FA-42BF-BCC0-DE463AC8EDF1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Where is that?
If you use the same email a new username is connected. I did this! Tried with a new email address & didn’t work.
Go onto Anonymous Insta Stories. Bit of a pain downloading but she’s there!
I actually feel smug that she has NO control over this site

Bullshit does she use these for volume. She’s only just been given them! She uses that overpriced Dyson hair hoover thing.

714D6E31-6716-479B-85E7-0DA6A4BFA575.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Is there any chance people could just keep there comments on here or has that ship sailed? Only it’s pretty hard to say you are not part of a group trolling her, when people are popping on here to comment and commenting elsewhere.

Whoever the person is behind the account hearts_poppys or whatever is a pain in the arse 😐
I think we all know who that is.... that account has been there for months now, was active when a certain someone went abit crazy here, and they were commenting with that Bob account.
What have they done now?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.