PTWM #97 Who wants to see R’s massive “whole”? Vote yes or she’ll call you a trol!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was meant about R giving one of the sisters money? Was she on the pay roll or was R giving them financial help? If it was the latter I wonder why?
I thought that was quite interesting. I don't think she gave them money but I think that's the narrative she's being using to explain all this i.e. "I've decided stop giving them money and now they're trying to make me look bad. It's just jealousy" blah blah blah, woe is me etc.

Reactions: 18
What was meant about R giving one of the sisters money? Was she on the pay roll or was R giving them financial help? If it was the latter I wonder why?
Probably nothing - we could all tell a “friend” we pay someone etc and who would question it. Rach lies on the internet on her stories daily so I can bet my last fiver she tells her hun friends more tit

So my husband is a supermarket manager he is contracted 50 hours a week but his phone doesn’t stop when he leaves the store he is on leave this week but due to Covid might have to work some days this he does and is always available (even on Sunday when we were taking our son he had an issue to deal with)
Now in this instance if he did shut his phone away would anyone be vulnerable? Would anyone’s life be at risk?

No it wouldn’t be he also takes his responsibility serious

So why the duck does she think she can thrown around as a dv saviour but have “friends” say she too busy or has her own family

Well that’s tit rach cos you’ve dug your hole you need to deal with it

I also 100% agree with @FridaK that this shambles has to fall apart itself I genuinely hope no woman will come to harm because they won’t be able to face walking into a lush coffee shop that’s so open we just have to hope this is now all unravelling

Reactions: 21
I’m a teacher and I think the school need to know what Seb’s home life is like. Let’s hope someone from there is watching the social media tit show.
I agree wholeheartedly with this. From the book to the way she presents him on her account to the fact that his Dad clearly can’t form a functional relationship with him. It’s all just sickening. The poor lad has no idea either, He’s just looking for some attention from them. It makes me feel physically ill to think about it. Anyone who did not find that video last night of him utterly appalling needs help themselves.

(As for the ALL the women involved. If you have something to say, say it and then move on out of each other’s lives. Trevi did right deleting those comments, it’s a business page. I don’t know what the truth is, but right now it’s looks like 50/50 and they are all crazy. Throwing about court documents that now appear to have been contrived false statements by Rachael about their Dad??? Rachael handing out money all over the place. Then the girls now saying she was abusive also. What the duck? Can she really be trusted with access to vulnerable women? I think not right now.

It looks to me that Vanessa can not tell the full story because she took money and risks getting slated for that. But in all honesty, that shouldn’t matter. If Rachael really is the person they say she is, it’s worth taking a bit of tit for your own mistakes. However if you can’t do that. Then stop, move on for yourself and your family. You can’t bring down a house without getting hit by the odd brick 🤷🏻‍♀️)

Anyway, I still want to hear Waynbo’s story.
Anytime mate, inbox me 😂

Reactions: 46
I agree wholeheartedly with this. From the book to the way she presents him on her account to the fact that his Dad clearly can’t form a functional relationship with him. It’s all just sickening. The poor lad has no idea either, He’s just looking for some attention from them. It makes me feel physically ill to think about it. Anyone who did not find that video last night of him utterly appalling needs help themselves.

(As for the ALL the women involved. If you have something to say, say it and then move on out of each other’s lives. Trevi did right deleting those comments, it’s a business page. I don’t know what the truth is, but right now it’s looks like 50/50 and they are all crazy. Throwing about court documents that now appear to have been contrived false statements by Rachael about their Dad??? Rachael handing out money all over the place. Then the girls now saying she was abusive also. What the duck? Can she really be trusted with access to vulnerable women? I think not right now.

It looks to me that Vanessa can not tell the full story because she took money and risks getting slated for that. But in all honesty, that shouldn’t matter. If Rachael really is the person they say she is, it’s worth taking a bit of tit for your own mistakes. However if you can’t do that. Then stop, move on for yourself and your family. You can’t bring down a house without getting hit by the odd brick 🤷🏻‍♀️)

Anytime mate, inbox me 😂
I don’t even feel I can comment my thoughts on them stories last night my son is 1 year older and the thought of him being put on social media by another woman in this way is deplorable

Reactions: 20
The whole thing is just really concerning. I personally don't even care now if she's taken the huns' money (including my own).

It's dangerous that vulnerable people are being referred to her or her services are being signposted as help. There could well be any number of vulnerable people who are brave enough to reach out only to be met with silence (if she is busy) or a standard message and then they lose confidence to take another step.

It's not acceptable - and even if she was doing what she is saying and helping people, she's one person on her own - people in danger need to be supported by a proper support provider who have the capacity to deal with their needs at all times.

Reactions: 26
The whole thing is just really concerning. I personally don't even care now if she's taken the huns' money (including my own).

It's dangerous that vulnerable people are being referred to her or her services are being signposted as help. There could well be any number of vulnerable people who are brave enough to reach out only to be met with silence (if she is busy) or a standard message and then they lose confidence to take another step.

It's not acceptable - and even if she was doing what she is saying and helping people, she's one person on her own - people in danger need to be supported by a proper support provider who have the capacity to deal with their needs at all times.
I agree, this is it isn't it, it started off as the PayPal issue and now its just snowballed into something far more serious and concerning. 🙁

Reactions: 21
As a mentally stable mother, I don’t get why on earth you would show anyone sensitive court documents especially when they don’t involve your own children unless of course it’s to help to build the narrative you want everyone to believe 🙄 These instamums all start off the same, a charity or cause they are “supporting”, they draw the followers in and then once they have the following they want start flogging crappy make up and toothpaste 🤡

Reactions: 22
As a mentally stable mother, I don’t get why on earth you would show anyone sensitive court documents especially when they don’t involve your own children unless of course it’s to help to build the narrative you want everyone to believe 🙄 These instamums all start off the same, a charity or cause they are “supporting”, they draw the followers in and then once they have the following they want start flogging crappy make up and toothpaste 🤡
My nephew was involved in a court case involving my brother and the LA. I was a huge source of support to my sil and bro when they went to court to have him live with them. Sure I was told things but I NEVER saw any documents. The boy deserves some dignity after going through that. Don’t really care if V is a bad person, she hasn’t done what R has. She’s completely out of her mind.

Reactions: 14
Oh the irony. Wasn’t very kind about KDIL’s teeth, or when she took digs at the women who quite rightly pointed out she has more time away from her kids than most other parents, or when she literally snarled at Seb the other day, or when you called her potentially autistic daughter ‘extra special’ in that sarcastic tone, or when she stole those boys away from their mum and wrote a ‘fiction book’ about her.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Shes just untouchable isnt she? I can't work out why she is never held to account. Something weird there if you ask me.
Because as with lots of things in this crazy world we live in, it's easier for people/organisations/companies/bosses to ignore things and hope they go away, than to actually deal with the issue. We just have to hope that it comes back to bite them on the backside and that nobody comes to harm in the meantime.

Reactions: 12
Someone needs to tell her to stop doing the big toothy smile and the head tilt, she looks deranged!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh the irony. Wasn’t very kind about KDIL’s teeth, or when she took digs at the women who quite rightly pointed out she has more time away from her kids than most other parents, or when she literally snarled at Seb the other day, or when you called her potentially autistic daughter ‘extra special’ in that sarcastic tone, or when she stole those boys away from their mum and wrote a ‘fiction book’ about her.
The fact she doesn't see any of these things is sad. Be kind. Unless they're offending you/don't agree with you then just be an absolute duck.

Reactions: 7

Anytime mate, inbox me 😂
This 👌

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.