PTWM #97 Who wants to see R’s massive “whole”? Vote yes or she’ll call you a trol!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad I listened to my dentist when I was 11 had had 4 teeth removed before my brace 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 17
She just wants them for free. The woman has more front than Blackpool and Brighton combined.
Ffs Microsoft word and a laminater Rach.
You don't need everything for free 🤬

Nice to see her enjoy a windy walk with Sloshy. They never get any time together do they

• Haha
Reactions: 38
What's the sticker hiding today🤔 do they ever eat at home, they are constantly out. I'll put money that she's on tattle🙋🏻‍♀️
DC63DA5C-DACE-4CA7-9C61-1E934A90BD35.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She just wants them for free. The woman has more front than Blackpool and Brighton combined.
Or she or one of her staff! Could make them.
Computer. (she has one or maybe 5!)
Printer. (She already has one)
Ink. £10
Paper. £3
Laminator. £8
L Pouches. £3
There we go £44, with equipment and stationary left over to use again. Probably not as much as I would think she has ink in her printer and has paper to use with said printer, so just the laminator and pouches and a bit of time....

Reactions: 10
That ‘be kind’ post from Josh.
Is he on drugs or what?

How are you asking people to be kind when you have blatantly profited from other peoples money gained immorally by your wife. You sell and bully your own and other peoples children routinely on social media. Plus you are paid by the tax payer to enforce the law that you often sit by and watch people break in your own home?

Be Kind??

Reactions: 39
I didn’t make any sweeping statement about anyone’s kids. I said in my house it wouldn’t happen and other comments were in jest.

my child was allowed out yes. Coming and going as you please? Absolutely not. You’re not an adult, you’re my child and I’m responsible for you and to ensure you’re safe. I knew they were drinking cos she told me, her friends called me when they got in trouble with too much drink, I collected, cleaned up and dropped them to their parents (have still to this day a great relationship with kids and parents alike). I’ve sat for hours while a 17 year old lad as he cried in my house, suicidal while his parents were out and “would be home later to deal with it” 5 years later he came to see me to thank me and update me on the best life he was living.

No lectures from me, they knew I could be relied on and knew it would be their own home they were dropped to. That’s not trying to be cool, that’s letting them know, when tit happens and it does, I’m there even if your own parents are asleep/out/can’t be arsed, but it’ll be home you will go.

on holidays she would have a glass of beer after dinner etc. when she turned 18 more freedom, but still no Come and Go as you please, chores completed, room tidy ... child as turned out ok and is one of the most responsible of her friends. She is caring and makes sure her friends are ok while also living her best life 🤷‍♀️

im not going to apologise for having those limits on a child of 17 at the time, I dunno, maybe it’s different in different countries (I’m not UK) ...My dislike for Rachet has nothing to do with it. B has NO boundaries, no guidance, none at all.
I didn't realise Rachel was of any interest to anyone outside of the UK.

Fabulous your child turned out ok and living her best life but it doesnt means your way of parenting is the only and correct way.

Rachel's overall irresponsible behaviour will be the children's downfall, not because a 17 year old was out till 1am.

Reactions: 3
Mr egg closed years ago. Loved that hell hole
It's open. It's a Chinese street food cafe now 🙂 goes by the name of Egg!

Clo you are making your friend look a bigger twit than she already is oh my god!!!!!
Practically blaming that person for getting beaten black and blue because they reached out to Rachel for help and saying its ot Rachel's fault because shes busy andbcant be expected to answer messages, yet that is exactly what Rachel claims she is there for and trained to do.

Absolute bleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I have always been one of those people who see things on social media and think if you can’t say nothing nice, just stroll past but I now fully understand why people do comment. God she gets on my tiny tits !!!

Reactions: 15
It's open. It's a Chinese street food cafe now 🙂 goes by the name of Egg!

Practically blaming that person for getting beaten black and blue because they reached out to Rachel for help and saying its ot Rachel's fault because shes busy andbcant be expected to answer messages, yet that is exactly what Rachel claims she is there for and trained to do.

Absolute bleep.
If she can't reply then the very least she could do is have an autoreply saying "I may not be able to reply straight away, but here are some helplines/websites etc. In an emergency you can call 999 and if you're unable to speak, you can press 55 which will alert the operator that you are there and require assistance". Simple as that 🤷

Reactions: 35
I'm halfway through the last thread but the person who said they have to download stories to view them, if you Google insta story viewer there are lots where you don't have to download to view anonymously 😁 sorry I've forgotten who it was to tag and someone else might have already mentioned it!

Reactions: 2
I am cracking up at the note from the bridal shop owner saying that some of her brides may need Rachaele’s help one day - what a lovely sentiment, NOT! 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.