PTWM #97 Who wants to see R’s massive “whole”? Vote yes or she’ll call you a trol!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Chloe, in defending your leader you’ve actually just pushed her into a swamp of tit 🤣👍🏼 Is it because you want her to like you the most, like the hardest ever? You’re gonna be kicked out the chimpanzee group now aren’t you? tit that babes 💜 Maybe try her on a good day and she’ll let you back in? Only on a good day though coz she has her own tit going on you know 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So Chloe, does that mean vulnerable women will get turned away because R will be too busy for them? You have really thrown her under the bus on that post 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How many times she has to say she knows her personally looks like she is a desperate hun trying to get her attention and be the next bestie she loves the most like hardest 😂
Maybe she's got a caravan in her garden and is hoping that the Clampitts will turn up for a free holiday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
One thing is apparent after reading the comments on the Trevi page is that the Vanessa’s daughter (not sure of her first name) comes across as eloquent and reasoned. Not like old ratchet’s minion ‘clob head’.

Reactions: 31
The fact that this Clogib woman thinks that it’s okay for R to pedal how many women she saves from DV a week, and base her whole social media presence on being someone who saves all women from DV and ask for PayPal donations for this - but then ignore people who ask her for help and not even signpost them anywhere because “she might have had a busy day” literally says EVERYTHING about these people.
This 🙌🙌. There is literally a DV survivor stood in front of her saying Rachel let her down and yet still the huns are defending her.. do the staff at places such a refuge just ignore people getting in touch if they're busy or having a bad day? If Rach what's to portray herself as a modern day Saint she needs to start acting like one..

• Sad
Reactions: 23
What I don't understand is, she built herself up to help women in DA situations. Sure she'd have been swamped by messages, but there's the ability to send an automated message back. All it had to say was "I may not get to your message in time but here are a list of phone numbers/email addresses which can give immediate help" and then actually message back when she gets to the message to follow up, time consuming, sure, but at least she'd have actually been helping.

Reactions: 49
What I don't understand is, she built herself up to help women in DA situations. Sure she'd have been swamped by messages, but there's the ability to send an automated message back. All it had to say was "I may not get to your message in time but here are a list of phone numbers/email addresses which can give immediate help" and then actually message back when she gets to the message to follow up, time consuming, sure, but at least she'd have actually been helping.
She has also had a PA for many years now who is quite capable of organising ad contracts, writing fake Amazon reviews and blocking “trolls” so why could she not have replied to those messages instead?

Reactions: 25
Because then she couldn't cherry pick which ones to steal their stories for her nightly ramblings or her "fiction" books.

Reactions: 4
Trevi we believe and listen unless you are trying to tell us our ambassador is a wanker then we will delete your comments.

Reactions: 33
As usual the comments have been deleted. When will people stand up to her and start listening rather than transmitting tit

Reactions: 9
I'm actually astounded. That friend admitted that Rachael shared confidential court documents that were not hers to share at all and rather than address it and think about what kind of person is their ambassador, Trevi have just deleted everything. Its disgusting..how does she continue to get away with it?

Reactions: 29
The fact that this Clogib woman thinks that it’s okay for R to pedal how many women she saves from DV a week, and base her whole social media presence on being someone who saves all women from DV and ask for PayPal donations for this - but then ignore people who ask her for help and not even signpost them anywhere because “she might have had a busy day” literally says EVERYTHING about these people. Absolutely morons of the highest order. They make my blood boil.

And Trevi think this is ok?????
as others have said Clo is making rach to look more of a twit than she is. She "gave up" a full time job as a facilities manager, diagnosing autism and running builder's ragged so that she could "work" the PTWM page full time. She works 40 hours a week as she told us just the other day. NO ONE should be being ignored if they message her no matter how busy her day is. She has PA jo that works for her along with Emily. One of them should be responding correctly and at least signposting where to get help. For Clo to not acknowledge the failure in that is disgusting.

Reactions: 30
Let's just hope that trevi have removed the comments AND they intend to give R a phone call and dismiss her as their ambassador after they have had a face to face meeting with the step daughters.
Also, if R is too busy to help the very women she set out to help in the first place, then maybe this isn't the right job for her!!!!
She has plenty of time to sit around snorting and secretly filming her family members for £££, it takes 2 minutes to reply with helpful contacts to someone who has reached out for help 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Because then she couldn't cherry pick which ones to steal their stories for her nightly ramblings or her "fiction" books.
Well that's true, why actually help people when you can pick the "best" stories and get all the praise for minimal work.

I know there isn't a "best" story when it comes to these situations, but the ones that garner the most sympathy and make her look like superwoman

Reactions: 6
What was meant about R giving one of the sisters money? Was she on the pay roll or was R giving them financial help? If it was the latter I wonder why?

Reactions: 2
Shes just untouchable isnt she? I can't work out why she is never held to account. Something weird there if you ask me.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.