PTWM #95 not a MILF, just pure filth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how she or Emily will deal with a complex situation ? Or woman whose first language is not English etc etc.
Where’s the confidentiality if they are sitting in a window seat ???
They are are showed of shits

Reactions: 22
I wonder how she or Emily will deal with a complex situation ? Or woman whose first language is not English etc etc.
I speak fluent French and I can pretend I don’t speak English. (I do this often when I Cba talking to people 😂 joys of being bilingual). Can someone PayPal me the money to go to Torbay with a go pro 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
duck me, she hasn't even opened this one yet and she's announcing something in October for another space.... let's hope its just a bleeping storage unit!!!
And I agree, there's only so many times you can show someone or tell someone about R and her dodgy life, some people just flat out refuse to believe it, even with evidence in front of them 🤷‍♀️ more fool them (im talking about the huns here, not the vulnerable women that will be going through those doors)
And I very much doubt that a 3 hour online training course will gear her up ready for some of the abusers she will encounter!!!

Reactions: 25
Been thinking this. There are posters here who work in the DV field to support women and children experiencing lives that are brutal beyond anything I’ve heard . Some of our fellow posters have been through some unimaginable situations, as women and as children and R thinks some free cake and a washing load surrounded by her hangers on will help them.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
This is why it’s not worth anyone’s hassle to call her out. The women that follow her and believe in her are stupid. The problem being that lots of people need someone to believe in, some have high standards, some have very low. Rachael and Rachaels followers being the latter 🤷🏻‍♀️
It is what it is.
You can’t make people see what they don’t want to.

View attachment 740431
‘We’re just going to plod along ‘ euphemism for ‘we don’t want you all turning up with all your old tit clothes and baby toys ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s shocking isn’t it and that she’s taking credit via her book and adverts shows what a self congratulatory smug twit she is.
Sorry I’m quoting myself but I can’t leave that typo as test .

As you all were , apologies .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My stepdaughter who lives w
So it’s her books and ads that have paid for the women’s centre. So what was the PayPal money spent on then?😡
THIS should be the next thread title!!!!

I speak fluent French and I can pretend I don’t speak English. (I do this often when I Cba talking to people 😂 joys of being bilingual). Can someone PayPal me the money to go to Torbay with a go pro 😂
I can speak fluent Welsh, I'd prefer a fluffy tbh 💜

What she actually means here is "thanks Jordan to you and your mum for showing me how to set up a scam so it looks like I am such a selfless soul, spending all my time helping others when in reality I'm scamming for all it's worth and taking a mighty piece of cream from the top"

Attachments

Reactions: 29
Sometimes I’m not sure if I would like for her to be exposed as a fraud OR to be part of a research psychological study into what makes a woman such an unbelievable low life.

It’s like I can see it, I know it’s true. I know she’s weird. I know she does not adhere to societal norms. I know she only fits in within worlds that she’s created. I know she has no remorse for misleading anyone (including those closest to her.) I know she feels entitled and has a huge chip on her shoulder. I know she’s emotionally stunted and unable to form long lasting relationships. She emotionally abuses people (her Mum probably the worst.) Plus of course there is the lying, which I suspect she does to herself more often than not. The lack of self awareness is outstanding. The complete unwillingness to grow as a person also and living vicariously though being slightly jealous of Betsy. It’s just so messy.

Honestly, I’m not sure what would be more beneficial. Either way, she is the most bizarre human being I have ever come across. Ever!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Sometimes I’m not sure if I would like for her to be exposed as a fraud OR to be part of a research psychological study into what makes a woman such an unbelievable low life.

It’s like I can see it, I know it’s true. I know she’s weird. I know she does not adhere to societal norms. I know she only fits in within worlds that she’s created. I know she has no remorse for misleading anyone (including those closest to her.) I know she feels entitled and has a huge chip on her shoulder. I know she’s emotionally stunted and unable to form long lasting relationships. She emotionally abuses people (her Mum probably the worst.) Plus of course there is the lying, which I suspect she does to herself more often than not. The lack of self awareness is outstanding. The complete unwillingness to grow as a person also and living vicariously though being slightly jealous of Betsy. It’s just so messy.

Honestly, I’m not sure what would be more beneficial. Either way, she is the most bizarre human being I have ever come across. Ever!
Great post , she is one person that you just know you could not trust with whatever she came out with . She is the very definition of ‘ if her lips move you know she’s lying’.

Reactions: 15
The women's centre is an actual tit show. Oh your man is battering duck out of you, come here for coffee and cake?! Like seriously! The whole thing is a riot, I wouldn't know where to begin unpicking the inappropriateness of it!
But also if he really really wants to change we can help him to as long as he stand outside while we teach him! I dread to think what her approach to changing an abusive man would be. Stand him in the street and chastise him! Not excusing abusive behaviour at all but she can’t be the one to help change someone. I doubt if she even understands what real abuse entails. I’m 💯 percent sure she hasn’t been at the end of any

Reactions: 8
So Betsy was 9 months when she was having lessons and passed her test, so did it all in 4 weeks hey 🤔🙄
course it didnt take 4 weeks. she began her lessons on the Monday and he was so amazed at how incredible she was that he said she only needed one more lesson and she could sit her test. This is where Betsy gets it from. So she had her second lesson on the Tuesday, Betsy strapped in the back. She then went for her test on the Wednesday and gave it one of them, didn't she. I tit you not, she was terrified that morning. Necking rescue remedy round the back of the refuge. She sat her test and the instructor was so proud of her, he loved her like the most, ever. She then horrifically vomited everywhere when he passed her the keys, complete with fluffy cloud keyring. She immediately went and peeled 400 notes off her 2k stack (just got her benefits backpay, didn't she), bought herself a little run around and drove it straight round to see Waynebo and watch some Worzel with the kids. It was lush.

In other news is Emily pregnant?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She keeps saying it’s a safe place…. It’s not a safe place at all seeing as it’s obvious what it is due to the signage and her plastering it all over the internet

Reactions: 24
Situated in dealersville...I give it a week before it gets robbed 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
course it didnt take 4 weeks. she began her lessons on the Monday and he was so amazed at how incredible she was that he said she only needed one more lesson and she could sit her test. This is where Betsy gets it from. So she had her second lesson on the Tuesday, Betsy strapped in the back. She then went for her test on the Wednesday and gave it one of them, didn't she. I tit you not, she was terrified that morning. Necking rescue remedy round the back of the refuge. She sat her test and the instructor was so proud of her, he loved her like the most, ever. She then horrifically vomited everywhere when he passed her the keys, complete with fluffy cloud keyring. She immediately went and peeled 400 notes off her 2k stack (just got her benefits backpay, didn't she), bought herself a little run around and drove it straight round to see Waynebo and watch some Worzel with the kids. It was lush.

In other news is Emily pregnant?
I hope not with the amount she's been drinking and partying every weekend. I think it's just the open shirt over a baggy top. She was at a wedding a couple of weeks ago and she's really slim (plus she was necking shots).

Reactions: 7
She can not stop lying. It’s unbelievable

View attachment 740399
This makes me so angry. I had to jump through so many hoops to get funding for my kids sports programme. COVID almost made it impossible to continue running, the fees for court hire went sky high and we have kids in our club that literally can only afford £2 a session. Some of the kids we dealt with came from such broken backgrounds they didn't know how to cook a proper meal (these are 17/18 year old kids) and were wearing shoes with worn out soles. The maximum I could ever get was a grant of £1500 and I had to provide all of the receipts. The amount of times I would bring the kids some pasta to practice because we knew if they went home they wouldn't eat. And I paid for that out my own pocket.
It infuriates me that she has been given that money to essentially open up Torbays independent Starbucks.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.