PTWM #95 not a MILF, just pure filth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couple of pictures from her first book..
Picture 1 - page 124. She is in management and has a company car. At this point she only has Betsy and she’s still with Betsy’s dad.

picture 2 - page 130. Betsy is 9 months old.According to her stories the other day ‘Betsy was 9 months old, they where in refuge and she used to strap her into her into the back of the car - isn’t it a bit odd that a company would give her a company car if she had not yet passed her test..

Picture 3 - 131 she leaves. (Probs in her company car) to the refuge.

So I read the book. There was no jumping between years, this is the timeline according to her book!

lying deceitful cow can’t even lie straight in bed.
87A139FB-5447-48CD-A59E-3EA9420DF06F.png
6EE594A9-3277-4A2C-817F-089A8EC2AAE9.png
1F044436-FB72-470F-837A-BB7C3B36588A.png

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Vile liar 🤥 we all know your a liar Rachet it’s embarassing. That women’s centre no one will go there I mean her and Emily giggling and mocking away at the women. It’s just a hangout for her and her fake friends who also know she is a liar though need to be on the payroll. She reposts stuff to try and convince people she is a decent person and people like her. What am insecure women you are Rachet a jealous insecure women.

Reactions: 19
Surely whoever has provided this funding will ask for it back? This "women's Centre" is going to do nothing that it is supposed to

Reactions: 6
Where’s Wilby going to be if she’s playing office manager and Titwank’s working?

Reactions: 8
Picture 1 - page 124. She is in management and has a company car. At this point she only has Betsy and she’s still with Betsy’s dad.

picture 2 - page 130. Betsy is 9 months old.According to her stories the other day ‘Betsy was 9 months old, they where in refuge and she used to strap her into her into the back of the car - isn’t it a bit odd that a company would give her a company car if she had not yet passed her test..

So I read the book. There was no jumping between years, this is the timeline according to her book!

lying deceitful cow can’t even lie straight in bed.View attachment 740184View attachment 740185View attachment 740186
Well doesn’t this just conclude that she’s a pathological liar? She’s literally lied on top of her own written words. That’s a sickness. How intriguing. The nine month old Betsy fit in, but the company car and driving lessons don’t.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
You know who will be the only people to access that centre? Those women who split up with someone and instantly label them a narcissist and post endlessly on insta loads of quotes about narc. behaviour. It will be a bitchy place to moan about men and compare trauma. Lots of coffee and tears and “you were too good for him babes”.
I cannot imagine anybody truly in need would think that was an appropriate place to go.

lying deceitful cow can’t even lie straight in bed.
How have all these huns read this book and don’t see the inconsistencies?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
How have all these huns read this book and don’t see the inconsistencies?
i think sometimes you can want to believe someone because they present as a nice person who helps others. the original book and stories were so long ago that its easy to forget the details and it just all merges into one. unless you expect lies from her and look for them, then they're clear as day.

Well doesn’t this just conclude that she’s a pathological liar? She’s literally lied on top of her own written words. That’s a sickness. How intriguing. The nine month old Betsy fit in, but the company car and driving lessons don’t.
I know every company is different. And I’m up in Yorkshire so nowhere near her, but I have worked for a fair few company’s that have company cars and every single one have a strict policy of only giving them to drivers that have held a full drivers license for a minimum of a year!
like I say different company’s and different area , but that’s my experience with company cars.

Reactions: 14
I know every company is different. And I’m up in Yorkshire so nowhere near her, but I have worked for a fair few company’s that have company cars and every single one have a strict policy of only giving them to drivers that have held a full drivers license for a minimum of a year!
like I say different company’s and different area , but that’s my experience with company cars.
I was put on my dad’s very nice company bmw about 20 minutes after I passed my test. Which looking back is MENTAL! 😳 the only condition was that either my mum or my dad had to be there. Couple that with german motorways with zero speed limits I had a great time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those window seat cushions are hilarious 😆 I hope they have a massive queue of people turn up with washing loads 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.