PTWM #95 not a MILF, just pure filth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was put on my dad’s very nice company bmw about 20 minutes after I passed my test. Which looking back is MENTAL! 😳 the only condition was that either my mum or my dad had to be there. Couple that with german motorways with zero speed limits I had a great time 😂
Jesus. I’m 30 being driving since I was 17. Had the odd scape but nothing major and my dad still won’t put me on the company van and it’s a right work bus 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So it’s her books and ads that have paid for the women’s centre. So what was the PayPal money spent on then?😡

Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20210901-202815_Instagram.jpg

Just a womens centre....but she was shouting from the rooftops that men need support too when she was piggy backing on the story of that amazingly brave young man who's girlfriend almost killed him.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
How can it be labelled a 'community' fridge when men aren't allowed access?

Why are they trained to work with Male abusers when they aren't allowed at the centre?

🤯🤯🤯🤯

bleeping shitshow

Reactions: 36
SHE HAD 10 THOUSAND POUNDS FROM THE NATIONAL LOTTERY
THE LYING COW 🤯
£10,000.00 fecking pounds from the lottery 😲😲😲😲
Mind actually blown that the lottery just dish out money that easy especially to a con-artist!!

Reactions: 15
£10,000.00 fecking pounds from the lottery 😲😲😲😲
Mind actually blown that the lottery just dish out money that easy especially to a con-artist!!
It’s shocking isn’t it and that she’s taking credit via her book and adverts shows what a self congratulatory smug test she is.

Reactions: 18
Jesus. I’m 30 being driving since I was 17. Had the odd scape but nothing major and my dad still won’t put me on the company van and it’s a right work bus 😂
Mum was raging the first time she saw me come up the street driving it 😂 I was surprised they let me do it tbh. Although I was moving away to come back to the UK about a month after I passed so they knew it wouldn’t be for long 😂

Reactions: 1
So Betsy was 9 months when she was having lessons and passed her test, so did it all in 4 weeks hey 🤔🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t believe her out right cheek to say supporting women in any way when she has caused so much damage to the Apicella’s and S. I would love to see what would happen if any of those women rocked up to get their washing done and free bit of coffee and cake!!

Reactions: 28
How does this work then? Do the men have to be rehabilitated from outside as they aren’t allowed in? I’m confused
I heard it’s through a window . Man on onside , rach on the other side . Being an amazing human and wrenching on how wonderful she is rehabilitating all these blokes.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe her out right cheek to say supporting women in any way when she has caused so much damage to the Apicella’s and S. I would love to see what would happen if any of those women rocked up to get their washing done and free bit of coffee and cake!!
She would tit herself, would probably send out Stabby Jo as the muscle on the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The women's centre is an actual tit show. Oh your man is battering duck out of you, come here for coffee and cake?! Like seriously! The whole thing is a riot, I wouldn't know where to begin unpicking the inappropriateness of it!

Reactions: 28
This is why it’s not worth anyone’s hassle to call her out. The women that follow her and believe in her are stupid. The problem being that lots of people need someone to believe in, some have high standards, some have very low. Rachael and Rachaels followers being the latter 🤷🏻‍♀️
It is what it is.
You can’t make people see what they don’t want to.

07610350-C870-4CAA-BFED-B753FDE1FE23.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.