PTWM #95 not a MILF, just pure filth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow The Fergusons? They just had their account hacked like a good few other people. I really really hope they hack Part Time Working Mummy!!!

Reactions: 13
Tbh although I think Emily is a pain in the arse and has a filthy mouth on her when it's not needed, I do think that she really believes in this thing they're doing. I don't think she is worldly enough to notice the complete scam that is taking place and is seeing things at face value. We know stabby jo doesn't like her and I think she's tolerated at most by the rest of them. I also feel she'll be made scapegoat if it all goes tits up.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why are they both making out they conjured this women's centre plan between just the 2 of them. Emily wasn't even considered until V jumped ship and Emily was drafted in to replace her. Plus when they first had meetings about it pre covid, I remember 5 women being involved, pa jo,R, V and I can't remember who the other 2 were. Plus not long ago they had another meeting with hannah and a woman called Jane. So where have all these others disappeared to???? Have they jumped ship too because its such a tit show!! And why is jo not getting any recognition considering she is listed as a director????

Reactions: 25
Why are they both making out they conjured this women's centre plan between just the 2 of them. Emily wasn't even considered until V jumped ship and Emily was drafted in to replace her. Plus when they first had meetings about it pre covid, I remember 5 women being involved, pa jo,R, V and I can't remember who the other 2 were. Plus not long ago they had another meeting with hannah and a woman called Jane. So where have all these others disappeared to???? Have they jumped ship too because its such a tit show!! And why is jo not getting any recognition considering she is listed as a director????
All a bit fishy isnt it

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So I’ve carried on flicking through her book!
i downloaded it when she first released it before I saw her for what she is. I never did read it all.
The lies are unreal. I’ve just read the part where she moves into her bed sit with the girls. On one page she says it was a little old lady with bladder issues that lived there and it stank of piss! Then on the VERY NEXT PAGE! She writes how it was a heroin addict.

the bit where she talks about her nana hurt!! 3 years ago we lost my nan in the same way, the way she’s wrote about her ‘piss soaked clothes’. Made me feel really sad. It could of being worded a lot better! Also her nan was in her final moments, she was very poorly, it’s very disrespectful to write about how she was pissing herself for thousands to read!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
So I’ve carried on flicking through her book!
i downloaded it when she first released it before I saw her for what she is. I never did read it all.
The lies are unreal. I’ve just read the part where she moves into her bed sit with the girls. On one page she says it was a little old lady with bladder issues that lived there and it stank of piss! Then on the VERY NEXT PAGE! She writes how it was a heroin addict.

the bit where she talks about her nana hurt!! 3 years ago we lost my nan in the same way, the way she’s wrote about her ‘piss soaked clothes’. Made me feel really sad. It could of being worded a lot better! Also her nan was in her final moments, she was very poorly, it’s very disrespectful to write about how she was pissing herself for thousands to read!!
So on the night she moved in to a heroin syringe covered bedsit, with only a mattress and a couple of quilts, V sent her two youngest daughters to stay the night? I wish we’d had chance to ask about this last week.

Reactions: 28
Why would she have spent new year's Eve with her stepdaughters when they have clearly stated she was just their dads girlfriend and they spent only occasional nights with her when staying with their dad? I can't imagine V would have let them spend New year with R in her piss soaked bedsit?

Reactions: 21
Wow. Jealous she wasn’t the centre of attention and getting all the praise while someone lay dying.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Rachet is an abuser the lives she has destroyed the hurt she has caused is unbelievable. She continues on lieing constantly and it’s here for all to see too. Will be in Take a Break…..!

Rachet is an abuser the lives she has destroyed the hurt she has caused is unbelievable. She continues on lieing constantly and it’s here for all to see too. Will be in Take a Break…..!

Reactions: 8
So on the night she moved in to a heroin syringe covered bedsit, with only a mattress and a couple of quilts, V sent her two youngest daughters to stay the night? I wish we’d had chance to ask about this last week.
Yeah that's a definite lie. Why would you send your children to stay with your ex's ex (as that what she'd be if they split up) in a grotty bedsit? She obviously didn't bank on people reading this down the line with more information than was about when she wrote it.

Reactions: 15
I don’t understand how all these inconsistencies didn’t get picked up. I mean surely the publishers have somebody read it before they publish it. Why havnt the huns read it and being like whatttt. She actually trips over her own lies in the book! Her lies are there in black and white and she still trips over them 😂 what even is she!!

Reactions: 19
I don't believe she had the apicella girls as much as she says or raised them. But in regards to things like new year and events she has photos of, I wonder if she was watching them for waynebo on his custody time from V.

Reactions: 14
Yeah that's a definite lie. Why would you send your children to stay with your ex's ex (as that what she'd be if they split up) in a grotty bedsit? She obviously didn't bank on people reading this down the line with more information than was about when she wrote it.
I honestly would recommend having a read through it if you have a copy. As hard as that will be lol!! I read half of it before I found this site. Now I know what I know it’s crazy re reading it!!

Reactions: 7

I hope so!

Reactions: 2
It's the opening hours that still get me. Weekdays 9-5 is the only hours you can have a crisis and access the facilities.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I honestly would recommend having a read through it if you have a copy. As hard as that will be lol!! I read half of it before I found this site. Now I know what I know it’s crazy re reading it!!
I don't have a copy. Funnily enough I followed her before she wrote it and when she said she'd written it I thought it sounded interesting. Then I saw it in asda one day and was like "nah". I could see the appeal, especially if someone had gone through what she claims to have but I have my own experiences of bad times and DV and reading about someone who had supposedly gone through it and yet was all over fb and Instagram the way she was didn't sit right with me. Well done you for going back over it though, especially knowing what you know now.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.