PTWM #95 not a MILF, just pure filth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe that's what they're opening a few doors down - a toddler group coffee shop. She could link it to the current Patchwork venture and "refer" women to it who need extra support. Another 10k funding.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Maybe that's what they're opening a few doors down - a toddler group coffee shop. She could link it to the current Patchwork venture and "refer" women to it who need extra support. Another 10k funding.
Wouldn't be surprised

Reactions: 1
Why does her teeth look the same as before braces? I don't get it?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why are they both making out they conjured this women's centre plan between just the 2 of them. Emily wasn't even considered until V jumped ship and Emily was drafted in to replace her. Plus when they first had meetings about it pre covid, I remember 5 women being involved, pa jo,R, V and I can't remember who the other 2 were. Plus not long ago they had another meeting with hannah and a woman called Jane. So where have all these others disappeared to???? Have they jumped ship too because its such a tit show!! And why is jo not getting any recognition considering she is listed as a director????
V was replaced E within one day.

Reactions: 5
Why does her teeth look the same as before braces? I don't get it?
I know the teeth are still yellow and buckled a bit like her nose. Next she will have photos of women in the centre on Insta no safeguarding whatsoever. Someone is fleeing domestic abuse or needs advice and they get Emily and her snorting, laughing asking if they want a latte or a cappuccino with a love heart on top.

It’s so sad to see Wilby the way he is flapping his arms or in distress as he can’t communicate. He cant say anything all he does is stuff he is not meant to do and no guidance whatsoever given. Don’t think he has heard the word NO nor can he even say it. No Ta (Thank You) or even a bye bye has been heard from that little lad. Regardless of what’s wrong it’s there for everyone to see he gets no stimulation at all it’s plonked in front of the tv with sweets and cakes with the odd walk thrown in. It’s sad that there are perhaps services he could be having access too to help him yet he is dressed up in a baby grow wandering about the place shuffling bottles and drinking cups of tea lying about.

Last edited:
I'm sure we will soon be treated to arestrid lounging a top the kitchen counter at shitework house eye bleeping the camera and showing off her latest £500 gifted curtain
She'll wear her best stupid fuckin floaty dress to visit a place she shouldn't be. Then she'll tag the designer in. Then all the women who really need help come to a pointless coffee shop that some fuckwit has set up!!! Aaaaaah! (sorry I've woken up in a hideous mood 😅)

Reactions: 12
I heard it’s through a window . Man on onside , rach on the other side . Being an amazing human and wrenching on how wonderful she is rehabilitating all these blokes.
This is a joke isn’t it? I can’t tell 😂 so the woman is fleeing abusive husband, pops in for a lush cake and her washing done, while her fella gets some rehab through the window round the back? duck me !!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Only open 9-5 🤦🏼‍♀️
This is going to be a tit show, I really hope people needing help go to the right places, not this muppets place.
It’s just a hangout for her huns really 🤷🏼‍♀️

This is a joke isn’t it? I can’t tell 😂 so the woman is fleeing abusive husband, pops in for a lush cake and her washing done, while her fella gets some rehab through the window round the back? duck me !!
Ha ha yeah im taking the piss .
don’t forget the coffee with a love heart 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ha ha yeah im taking the piss .
don’t forget the coffee with a love heart 🙄
that’s exactly what I needed after my ex dragged me out of his car break my arm in the process, a coffee with a heart on it 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I find it shocking if that’s an actual real person who works within social services and encouraging this tit show. Anyone with half a brain can see it’s totally unsuitable for someone in a dangerous situation, the main reason being with how obvious and visible she has made it. In a way I just hope it helps some families in the area who are struggling financially and can go stock up from the fridge and get some coffee and cake as a treat. I think that’s all it will amount to, that and huns rocking up. I think a woman actually in a life threatening situation may find it all a bit much to go in somewhere so casual like that? I think they will get grants on the basis of the DA angle but in reality probs not much of that support will happen.

Reactions: 18
I find it shocking if that’s an actual real person who works within social services and encouraging this tit show. Anyone with half a brain can see it’s totally unsuitable for someone in a dangerous situation, the main reason being with how obvious and visible she has made it. In a way I just hope it helps some families in the area who are struggling financially and can go stock up from the fridge and get some coffee and cake as a treat. I think that’s all it will amount to, that and huns rocking up. I think a woman actually in a life threatening situation may find it all a bit much to go in somewhere so casual like that? I think they will get grants on the basis of the DA angle but in reality probs not much of that support will happen.
How will they monitor who can go in and out? Can I just rock up on my jollies and pretend I need free coffee and cake? What professional is going to book out that room when it's so clearly signposted on the street what it is. I'm honestly baffled that she's been given 10 grand just like that

Reactions: 24
I think they will just wing it and see how it goes, I guess if demand is too high they will have to sort a system out, I can’t see that they can just have a load of women and kids in that small place, the noise would be horrendous for anyone trying to have a serious meeting in the office space. It will be interesting to see if she advertises it on the local spotted page or if anyone recommends it. As it really is only going to benefit local women.

Reactions: 8
Especially if her kids/friends/nosy parkers are hanging about in it. I think it's so inappropriate; ditto seeing W kicking that sofa and no one stopped him. Then E "making coffee"...its not playing at shops. This is real life.
Oh and kudos to the detective work outing the blatant lies in her first book...👏 can't remember who posted it 🙈

Reactions: 21
I think they will just wing it and see how it goes, I guess if demand is too high they will have to sort a system out, I can’t see that they can just have a load of women and kids in that small place, the noise would be horrendous for anyone trying to have a serious meeting in the office space. It will be interesting to see if she advertises it on the local spotted page or if anyone recommends it. As it really is only going to benefit local women.
It won’t benefit anyone but Rachel. She’ll be sat in the back room at the desk writing her tit books (that I still don’t know HOW she gets published and paid for) whilst Emily brings her coffee and cake and Mrs Brown does her laundry in the hallway. Meanwhile, Stabby Jo will be watching Wobble in the play area and Josh will be sat in the window as security to discourage women in actual need to enter the building because they’d only take up space that could be used by Queen R for selfies and photo opportunities.

3EA93D96-A53B-444E-A0C5-5C5208653F21.jpeg

Surely she’s just taking the piss at this stage? 😒😒🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

AD19E409-431F-4549-A3DD-040B47C9ABB7.jpeg

No one, bleeping NO ONE, “desperately needs” coffee and cake ffs.

😳

AE87D875-598A-46EC-85DB-115E8D925F23.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.