PTWM #95 not a MILF, just pure filth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a coffee shop isn't it? They've opened a coffee shop. It's duck all to do with vulnerable women or helping. Because if it was, it would have been made very clear that friends and huns can't just 'pop in' and 'visit' because actually there will be vulnerable people here and we have to give them confidentiality and security.

They're not bleeping amazing, or inspirational. They're playing bastard shops!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Not a clue. It hurts my brain 😂😂
The huns are circling looking forward to a meet and greet. They’ll be a queue outside and not one of them will need the help that is supposedly on offer. Or if they do they’ll get lost in the crowd!!

Reactions: 16
So it’s basically a coffee shop where rachet gets free childcare for wilbert as her huns/clients can pass him about like the centre mascot.

Reactions: 25
I thought PA Jo did most of the work yet Ratchet and her protégé are getting all the praise (not that I’m saying any of them deserve praise for scamming the lottery etc just to open a coffee shop/launderette) 😡

Reactions: 13
It's a coffee shop isn't it? They've opened a coffee shop. It's duck all to do with vulnerable women or helping. Because if it was, it would have been made very clear that friends and huns can't just 'pop in' and 'visit' because actually there will be vulnerable people here and we have to give them confidentiality and security.

They're not bleeping amazing, or inspirational. They're playing bastard shops!
It has a two seater sofa and no space for tables. Coffee shop is being generous at this point.

ETA: Sorry everyone I just think it’s a bit amusing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Surely there's no demand for another Be Kind Coffee shop where she lives?! I thought Jordan had the monopoly on that. Maybe the washing machine differentiates hers 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I took a screen grab from a montage that Betsy shared on her story. I’ve edited out the faces of the friends as they don’t belong on Tattle. But this is clearly taken in Rachael’s kitchen, more than likely with her blessing and quite possibly without the knowledge/consent of these boys’ parents. They could possibly be 18 but B isn’t and it annoys me that she is has obviously allowed this under her roof, whilst she is now the person in charge of a centre for vulnerable women, and along with her police officer husband. It’s like they know nothing about safeguarding teenagers. It’s like they are teenagers themselves. They surely need to have some kind of “professional” obligation not to allow this kind of thing under their roof? There is so much tit going down in this house that we don’t see filmed, maybe she’s right about only seeing 5 minutes of her day. Maybe the rest of the time it’s much worse?

I’ve put the second photo in to show it’s definitely her kitchen.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
So many words for everything that is wrong about a confidential environment. From personal experience when you're fleeing a violent relationship you don't give a duck about a barista style coffee.

Reactions: 10
Can they not put a lock on the pantry door, stop Wibble being able to get in to it? What is she going to do when he's helping himself to cleaning stuff because he's never told no and has acess to the utility corridor too.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Arsetrid can't wait to go? Is Simon abusive?

How can these cunts get away with opening a glorified launderette under the guise of "helping people" and all the huns lap it up? IT'S A bleeping LAUNDERETTE WITH A COFFEE MACHINE!

I need me one of those @FridaK head rubs 💆

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I took a screen grab from a montage that Betsy shared on her story. I’ve edited out the faces of the friends as they don’t belong on Tattle. But this is clearly taken in Rachael’s kitchen, more than likely with her blessing and quite possibly without the knowledge/consent of these boys’ parents. They could possibly be 18 but B isn’t and it annoys me that she is has obviously allowed this under her roof, whilst she is now the person in charge of a centre for vulnerable women, and along with her police officer husband. It’s like they know nothing about safeguarding teenagers. It’s like they are teenagers themselves. They surely need to have some kind of “professional” obligation not to allow this kind of thing under their roof? There is so much tit going down in this house that we don’t see filmed, maybe she’s right about only seeing 5 minutes of her day. Maybe the rest of the time it’s much worse?

I’ve put the second photo in to show it’s definitely her kitchen.
I did things like this when my parent was away.. really surprised raq didn’t film this herself for the gram 🙄😂

do you think the door will be locked or literally open for any fucker to turn up

Reactions: 1
I hope she reads this just been watching her stories. The way Wilby gets the talc all over the floor and she doesn’t bat an eyelid. How the kids haven’t been took of her I’ll never know I see why she’s reported loads. Also his clearly autistic, it’s nothing to be ashamed of so why they do nothing to help him I never know, the way he doesn’t talk and how he flaps his arms, annoys me silly that they don’t help him

Reactions: 6
Arsetrid can't wait to go? Is Simon abusive?

How can these cunts get away with opening a glorified launderette under the guise of "helping people" and all the huns lap it up? IT'S A bleeping LAUNDERETTE WITH A COFFEE MACHINE!

I need me one of those @FridaK head rubs 💆
Awwww leave them alone. They are simple women.

Rach had a dream.

That dream was to rent a rundown 2 room shop unit on a dodgy street in her home town. Fill it with wire wall decorations, artificial plants, a fridge, washing machine, coffeemaker and 2 seater sofa. Put an office space in there for her to sit in, so that she doesn’t have to sit in the hobbit hole when she’s hiding from Josh and the kids. Then open the doors, with seemingly no plans, just for women to get a cake, drink and a garbled conversation from Emily. Her dream was to help ‘women,’ not sure which women, why or how, but helping them is the goal. Perhaps she might give a couch to two of the 13k Afghan Refugees stuck in quarantine hotels

Who cares if no one knows what it’s for, it has a sign saying ‘patchwork’ over the door.

Who cares if there’s no space because of how much useless crap she’s piled into it. It’s Instagrammable and likes are worth loads more that actual real life results.

Who cares if no ones qualified in anything more than using a coffee machine. Rachael has her team of brill women who support women (ie. her, not anyone else, that’s not essential, just support her.)

Who cares if the Huns are funding it. Look how excited they are because they haven’t quite cottoned on that she’s wasted a hell of a lot of their money on a something with not much obvious purpose.

As for Astrid she should get down there tomorrow whilst it’s still clean enough for her to take a selfie and not ruin the aesthetic of her feed.

Now given that Rachael was the one that advised Emily to give up a managerial role with an established company like Schuh, move her kid 400 miles away from his grandparents and have to travel back every weekend for a babysitter. Move away from her friends and have to move twice in a year because her location kept being shared, all to work in a two room shop with a coffee machine and become Internet taught to deliver the the freedom crap (I don’t even know what that is, I must Google it.) I can not WAIT, to see what advice she gives women coming in for drink with a bag of their partners under crackers for the wash 😂😂😂😂? Can you imagine 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.