PTWM #95 not a MILF, just pure filth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just speechless.
A2B0EE45-B6FA-4076-8170-977AEE64C776.jpeg

Zoomed in on the signs, is that Kevin from hermes writing?
7D76B770-19AF-41D8-A649-F62894B4BFB4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
But isn't it only meant for abused women? Oh silly meπŸ™„
View attachment 739922
Watch the comments on that post. Not one single person knows what it actually is. They are just congratulating her for being awesome. Absolutely mind blowing that people write support for things without giving it any thought or asking for any info of what something is meant to do πŸ˜‚ πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Sometimes the secondary hun shame is too much πŸ₯΄

Reactions: 22
"where I'll be working for the foreseeable". I thought that was the treatment room for therapists etc?

Reactions: 10
oohh sorry forgot it was a new month.

grand total was 19 adverts and 3 gifted/ads for August. The week off really ate into her total this month.
Well we all need a break don't we! She'll probably do extra in September to make up for it, Christmas with 6 kids won't be cheap!

Reactions: 5
Not a clue. It hurts my brain πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
What the actual duck. Honestly.. they are all crazy. Why would you want to rock up there anyway, imagine a professional turning up to have meeting in her 'therapy' room and a load of huns are sat having a chin wag and cake at the front door πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.