PTWM #95 not a MILF, just pure filth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing that really worries me, and I know it’s been said plenty of times before, is the vulnerability of these women seeking her ‘help’. From my own personal experience when I had people involved to get me and the children away from our abuser, I trusted them explicitly and never questioned their intentions or instructions. Luckily they were all trained professionals and had been doing this for many years. But if I had come across Rachet at the time I would of just done anything she said. Because you’re so frazzled in the head trying to cope with everything, so worried about everything and your brain just goes into survival mode that you can’t make decisions for yourself, especially if you are used to being controlled as well. And for many months after fleeing your brain is still in survival mode therefore still extremely vulnerable albeit in a different way. Now I can see her absolutely tit show of ‘safeguarding’ but at the time (if I lived near Torbay) I would of just been so relieved to have somewhere to go I wouldn’t of even thought about it. She really has no idea and that’s why I don’t believe for one second she went through half the stuff she says she did

Reactions: 28
So it’s basically gonna be a huns tourist attraction and if any woman who turns up in need of help will have to wait outside ??? While they are taking selfie’s inside.

I really hope it goes tits up

Reactions: 19
Great post , she is one person that you just know you could not trust with whatever she came out with . She is the very definition of ‘ if her lips move you know she’s lying’.
In a very very small way, I do feel a little sorry for her (hear me out people 😂.) She consistently chasing her tail to try and prove she’s a good person. Though the message in whatever she does is self absorbency. Take for instance this with Jordan. He had to congratulate himself and all the other people involved because Rachaels post suggested that she and Emily had done it all. The ‘Rachael show’ as it were, in full effect. Her dream. She is a very rude person at her core, her social skills are again, teenage like.

4F904767-A296-49EC-B0E0-E0D89EF71C4D.jpeg

It’s the same with the snippets I’ve read from her books and of course her social media posts. She can’t not be somewhere in the story as amazing. She did it the other day over Betsy’s driving lesson. She focused on the conversation that Betsy had with the instructor that was centred around her. ‘He says she’s just like me, didn’t he Betsy? What did he say ‘You are just like me, but a better driver?’ Then she went on to add her own story at the bottom of the video in text, to remind everyone it was about her. Unwilling to fully give the moment to Betsy.

There is a sadness in that I think. That need for validation even from Josh. But it’s also amazing that she most likely is unaware that she does it

• Heart
Reactions: 42
It won’t benefit anyone but Rachel. She’ll be sat in the back room at the desk writing her tit books (that I still don’t know HOW she gets published and paid for) whilst Emily brings her coffee and cake and Mrs Brown does her laundry in the hallway. Meanwhile, Stabby Jo will be watching Wobble in the play area and Josh will be sat in the window as security to discourage women in actual need to enter the building because they’d only take up space that could be used by Queen R for selfies and photo opportunities.

View attachment 740893

Surely she’s just taking the piss at this stage? 😒😒🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 740895

No one, bleeping NO ONE, “desperately needs” coffee and cake ffs.

😳

View attachment 740901
That's so lush 💜

Reactions: 1
Just had a thought, she is taking a massive risk with the centre when you think about it. She is totally opening herself up to confrontation. What’s to say that disgruntled family members or people she has upset in the past won’t now challenge her.
it would be an ideal place to do so, it’s public, there would be witnesses to validate her behaviour. In the past she has always shielded herself when out by having one of her minions or Josh with her, I believe she is making a very risky environment for herself let alone the poor women seeking help.

Reactions: 21
Just had a thought, she is taking a massive risk with the centre when you think about it. She is totally opening herself up to confrontation. What’s to say that disgruntled family members or people she has upset in the past won’t now challenge her.
it would be an ideal place to do so, it’s public, there would be witnesses to validate her behaviour. In the past she has always shielded herself when out by having one of her minions or Josh with her, I believe she is making a very risky environment for herself let alone the poor women seeking help.
She’ll hide in the office if she sees anyone she’s tit on in the past.

Reactions: 14
And also it’s been said that nobody where she lives likes her so surely if they do turn up and confront her they can’t be called trolls or tattlers because they would be calling her out on her lies and how she’s broken up families etc.If this did happen it will certainly highlight the lack of safeguarding and the fact that she has been so public with all the info about the place - address, layout and opening times etc. Time will tell I suppose.

Reactions: 11
I think they will get grants on the basis of the DA angle but in reality probs not much of that support will happen.
If they've said for their grant that they've got a DV angle they'll have to prove that. I really hope the regional National Lottery manager who she'll be dealing with can see through what is going on. Funders talk to each other and there is a list that funders can access of people who they've funded and I think from memory it states whether they've been given continuation funding or not. If TNL didn't give continuation funding that could possibly impact getting further funds (if the reason for not giving continuation funding is visible - again, can't remember, I'm really struggling this morning).

I really hope they don't have a hun for a grant manager 😬

Also! It depends exactly what they've put on the form for how they've said they'll achieve their aims... but she can't deviate from that, she has to do what she's said or get permission to use the money in a different way. She'll have to prove she's done what she says she has with the money she's been given

Reactions: 16
Is she mental? ‘A bag of lush clothes I couldn’t afford’ you all know she means designer, expensive clothes. Most people don’t shove designer coats on their 7 year olds and we’re ok with that. It sounds like more and more of a racket, you go in there get a tv and a book for your kids, wash a load of clothes, get given wilbys hand-me-downs and a cake and then on your merry way problem solved. Oh and abusive men who want to change are welcome too. Opening an actual for profit coffee shop would have been much better cus this just seems like money laundering to me it’s that suspicious.

Reactions: 25
I wonder what the protocol is for women who are verbally aggressive themselves and lash out..not everyone is cowering in need of lush cake. I'm guessing a panic button direct through to Joyce then?

Reactions: 20
I’ve googled a few women’s centres to see how they appear and what they offer and some are quite understated and you’d not know what they were from the outside and some are similar to the one the Angel Rachaele is opening. They seem to offer similar services and, whilst I would love to think that the Patchwork palace will get up and running successfully and prove us naysayers wrong, I fear that this won’t happen. Rachaele has too many huns up her arse all claiming that she’s an angel sent from God to help the women of Torbay and the surrounding areas. People already saying they can’t wait to pop in and see the place and have coffee and cake just shows what it’s going to be like. The huns are going to be queuing down the bleeping road just desperate for a chance to meet their leader. I can just see someone who actually would benefit from such a place looking through the window and seeing Emily pratting about with the coffee machine getting her hearts just so. Gastrid floating round in one of her curtains trying to find the best spot for a selfie with her rings. Wilby lying on the leather sofa and not letting anyone else sit down. Edie hiding in the loo downing cans of coke that’s she’s swiped from the community fridge. Josh in disguise wearing her yellow dress and the black wig because he can’t bear to be separated from her because he loves her so so hard, like the most ever. Then there’s the queen herself, in the throne room, being fed cake by the lady in the yellow dress and black wig because she can’t use her hands because they’re so busy writing her next Sunday Times bestselling ‘fictional’ book. The women who actually need help won’t get a look in. Rachaele will be coming on stories and telling us, in confidence obviously, all about who’s been in there that day and what they needed her help with. It will also be noted down ready to be used in book number 3, 4, 5 or whatever.
I really would love to think that this will be a success and will really help people but I just feel she’s promoted it incessantly and made it all about her and the real meaning and reasoning for a women’s centre has been lost along the way. Well done Rachaele, you narcissistic c**t 😢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
E obviously gave the game away that she was sat at mummy’s desk. I think she’s gonna use it for her personal office. She’s in there tippy tapping away on the next war and made up peace tit, whilst her minions make her coffee and bring her cake. Few toys out front for W to play with whilst Em looks after him and as Lucy said Dot Cotton will be doing her washing.
When does it open? I’d be interested if any local tattlers poke their heads in and see if they are entertained, my guess would be that they will be fobbed off. Also I’d put money on her charging for a professional to use the back room( if hiring it at all)

Reactions: 15
Raq isn’t going to have the patience to deal with traumatised women & their children. She can’t be arsed with her own children & belittles them when they’re upset.
She’s showing that she’s no patience more often lately… wining because Winston wanted feeding, when Wilby took her cup of tea, little things but you can literally hear the for fucks sake coming out of her mouth all of the time.
Raq, work on building your own family relations before making someone else’s life worse than it is.

I wonder how many Huns pm her asking for her bank details to make a donation?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve googled a few women’s centres to see how they appear and what they offer and some are quite understated and you’d not know what they were from the outside and some are similar to the one the Angel Rachaele is opening. They seem to offer similar services and, whilst I would love to think that the Patchwork palace will get up and running successfully and prove us naysayers wrong, I fear that this won’t happen. Rachaele has too many huns up her arse all claiming that she’s an angel sent from God to help the women of Torbay and the surrounding areas. People already saying they can’t wait to pop in and and see the place and have coffee and cake just shows what it’s going to be like. The huns are going to be queuing down the bleeping road just desperate for a chance to meet their leader. I can just see someone who actually would benefit from such a place looking through the window and seeing Emily pratting about with the coffee machine getting her hearts just so. Gastrid floating round in one of her curtains trying to find the best spot for a selfie with her rings. Wilby lying on the leather sofa and not letting anyone else sit down. Edie hiding in the loo downing cans of coke that’s she’s swiped from the community fridge. Josh in disguise wearing her yellow dress and the black wig because he can’t bear to be separated from her because he loves her so so hard, like the most ever. Then there’s the queen herself, in the throne room, being fed cake by the lady in the yellow dress and black wig because she can’t use her hands because they’re so busy writing her next Sunday Times bestselling ‘fictional’ book. The women who actually need help won’t get a look in. Rachaele will be coming on stories and telling us, in confidence obviously, all about who’s been in there that day and what they needed her help with. It will also be noted down ready to be used in book number 3, 4, 5 or whatever.
I really would love to think that this will be a success and will really help people but I just feel she’s promoted it incessantly and made it all about her and the real meaning and reasoning for a women’s centre has been lost along the way. Well done Rachaele, you narcissistic c**t 😢
Couldn’t agree more…. I am assuming once the place is up and running there will be no more posts about it due to keeping the users safe and the safeguarding measures she should be following…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.