PTWM #94 We’re all here for more spilled tea; Off with the head of Queen Rachayellieee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Look at these Fairy Pods that someone kindly sent me for the women's centre ' which just so happen to be on the shelf in my OWN utility room, not at the women's centre where they should be . WAKE UP PEOPLE

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Isnt the idea of a dog cage that it stays in the same place? So the dog knows it's their space? Not walk it round the house and put it outside to confuse the poor thing

Reactions: 20
I can’t believe Seb sleeps in the porch. I bet he’s waiting for Hagrid to come knocking and tell him he’s a wizard to get him away from that house!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
A little while ago R was doing a sticker mural in a frame for Sebs room. He must of hated it!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So it's free washing...so can anyone go along? Like if I lived nearby and my washing machine broke can I just go in? I'm still confused 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She posted this last night.
View attachment 736254

Also those poor dogs, Winston wants a crate so he has somewhere to escape from her and everyone else and where he feels safe, she clearly hates him and Joyce wants the dogs destroyed.
Ah I must have missed that one. She really is a twit and thinks she's so amazing!

I feel so sorry for Winston 😔

Reactions: 2
How depressing is sebs room!! My kids uni rooms were better 😳

I can’t believe Seb sleeps in the porch. I bet he’s waiting for Hagrid to come knocking and tell him he’s a wizard to get him away from that house!
Howling over this comment 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Jealous of a lifestyle financed by building a persona based on lies and conning people out of money that they thought would be spent on DV victims? 😂😂😂😂

Jealous of a relationship where there is zero trust and the wife is too paranoid to let her husband out of her sight or have any hobbies/friendships that don’t involve her? 😂😂😂😂😂

Jealous of a parent who routinely publicly humiliates her children and step-children and has zero respect for their privacy or boundaries and who doesn’t actually seem to like spending time with her kids? 😂😂😂😂

Jealous of a person who can’t maintain any friendships or family ties unless they’re on the payroll? Jealous of a person who has so many ‘toxic’ people in their life but fails to see that they’re the problem?? 😂😂😂😂

Jealous of a person who is an egotistical,abusive, manipulative bully and has to try and trick a bunch of strangers into liking her by screeching about #beingkind at every opportunity.

Oh Rachel hun, there is absolutely nothing to be jealous about. Not.one.single.thing.

I watch because your life is an absolute car crash and I eventually hope you stop conning and deceiving people. Not because I want the life I see on your feed. Get over yourself love 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 51
How depressing is sebs room!! My kids uni rooms were better 😳
The contrast between Seb’s room and every other room in the house is startling. Just four blank white walls. Even the new laundry room is nicer. On its own, it’s just a plain room but compared to the jungle theme, plant based room and even Isaac’s gamer room it’s like a cell. At least he has a door to come and go as he pleases and I think this will have been the selling point. What 15 year old wouldn’t want their own personal front door?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The contrast between Seb’s room and every other room in the house is startling. Just four blank white walls. Even the new laundry room is nicer. On its own, it’s just a plain room but compared to the jungle theme, plant based room and even Isaac’s gamer room it’s like a cell. At least he has a door to come and go as he pleases and I think this will have been the selling point. What 15 year old wouldn’t want their own personal front door?
I remember him saying he wanted to put posters up and she said no way was he doing that and wasting the walls.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Sorry wasn’t the conservatory gifted to her? Quite a rude comment to make if I’m right 😳 about them not being built right

Reactions: 19
Influencer culture is wild

I’m genuinely fascinated by the detachment from reality, and how many are narcissists with a platform. There’s no jealousy, I wouldn’t sell my privacy for any price. Then, when they feel their privacy is invaded they cry troll and claim people ‘know nothing about their lives’. Literally nobody knows anything about my life unless I tell them, same as most people. Posts like that just show how normalised living on social media has become to her, when for most of us it’s something to keep our brains occupied on a coffee break or to mindlessly scroll through while watching a movie 🙂

I remember him saying he wanted to put posters up and she said no way was he doing that and wasting the walls.
Wasting? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
'Look at these Fairy Pods that someone kindly sent me for the women's centre ' which just so happen to be on the shelf in my OWN utility room, not at the women's centre where they should be . WAKE UP PEOPLE
Omg thought the exact same? Why were they open? Why did it look like a pack had been taken out 🤔🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Im sure that conservatory was all done up blinds floor the lot and new sofa ? By some company ?
shes just trashed it and filled it with shite

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.