PTWM #94 We’re all here for more spilled tea; Off with the head of Queen Rachayellieee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RE her latest story, no ones jealous of you Rach, someone could offer me your life, vs mine where I’m disabled, been sexually and physically abused and traumatised mostly by a parent and I’d still pick mine, because I unlike you am a good person 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 28
RE her latest story, no ones jealous of you Rach, someone could offer me your life, vs mine where I’m disabled, been sexually and physically abused and traumatised mostly by a parent and I’d still pick mine, because I unlike you am a good person 🤣
She's really deluded. Also she is most definitely reading here but have never seen anyone posting that they are jealous of her😂
It's the other way round Rach hun🙋🏻‍♀️are you feeling a teeny bit jealous because your life is such a mess?
Finding it really hard to be jealous when you've got a face like this hun.
12C6FEE1-64E0-4687-AD31-E7CAC940D75F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I definitely will not be buying make up brushes that apply make up like Aunt Sally’s off Wurzel Gummidge. Because that’s what her make up looks like 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's really deluded. Also she is most definitely reading here but have never seen anyone posting that they are jealous of her😂
It's the other way round Rach hun🙋🏻‍♀️are you feeling a teeny bit jealous because your life is such a mess?
View attachment 735948
oft that’s a good screenshot 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
View attachment 735948
She's a bloody mess. The dodgy quiff, her hair in general looks shite. My 7yr old daughter applies make up better when shes playing with it.
Rachael, look in the mirror and sort yourself out. Pronto

Reactions: 11
Not one comment on that pic of him on the trike questioning why a 2yr old has it set up for a 1yr old 🤣🙈🤦🏻‍♀️

Also comments about his fluffy chick hair - fluffy because they have shaved it so much 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😢😢

Reactions: 9
Astrid has had another family round today, I've no idea who they are but their children were there and included. Hope she realises now how toxic Rachel is, not just to other people but also to her own children🙏 praying Simon has put his foot firmly down and doesn't allow them round anymore. Rachel's only friends employees are all hard faced and paid to be her friends.
They were another insta family she's met not met & had them over so they could take pics in floaty dresses & be floaty fabulous

We have two year olds in our setting but ours start the term after their second birthday.

Those of us who’ve been here a while are merely posting our observations about Wilby and his parents lack of interaction with him, nothing more than that before any poster says we shouldn’t discuss him.

I do find his outdoor behaviour interesting, he shows no interest in his surroundings and he hasn’t changed in that since the first day she took him out and it seemed like he’d been unleashed from the confines of his house.
It looks like if he was inside in a big hall he'd run the same way

Last edited:
Please don’t tell me R thinks we’re all jealous? 🤣

What are we jealous OF exactly?

Her tit hair?
Her weird face?
Her terrible teeth?
The awful clothes she wears?
Her narcissistic ways?
The women’s centre hun hang out?
Her awful parenting?
Her fake paid friends?
Her sappy husband?
How she’s clearly very unhappy?
How tattle lives rent free in her head?
Maybe her poo tiles in the hobbit bathroom?

Only thing I might be a little jealous over is her figure, but I’d rather be squashy round the edges than live her awful life. Rach - nobody here is jealous of you we all think you’re a despicable bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Jealous of what excatly 😂

1. My money is earned not conned via PayPal
2. I don’t keep anything from my other half
3. I can apply fake tan and make up with out looking like I’ve dipped my hands in mud or look like coco the clown
4. I don’t pay my friends to be friends with me
5. I don’t film my child 24/7 especially while sleeping as that is creepy.
6. I take my child on a proper holiday not to someone’s back garden
7. I don’t need a break from my child
8. I can feed myself
9. I have decent clothes not over expensive clothes as it’s not my thing
10. Your a twatt

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Are the huns missing brain cells? Comments on Wilby-Js post are so odd. ‘Always running’ ‘busy busy’ etc… do they not clock all the stories of him slumped on the sofa???

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Are the huns missing brain cells? Comments on Wilby-Js post are so odd. ‘Always running’ ‘busy busy’ etc… do they not clock all the stories of him slumped on the sofa???
They must be a few sandwiches short of a picnic, there is no other explanation. Either that or brainwash...

Reactions: 12
She really rattled isn’t she. Very edgy posts this evening.
I’m wondering if it’s because Astrid has spent the day with another insta friend and has left a very gushing complementary grid about it. I notice R hasn’t liked it or commented.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m wondering if it’s because Astrid has spent the day with another insta friend and has left a very gushing complementary grid about it. I notice R hasn’t liked it or commented.
Daniel and Simon got on like a house on fire , Astrid wishes they lived in Brixham, the children are adorable and remind her of her own children😂😂😂😂

A much much more attractive family than the Klampitts and Simon likes the husband a lot! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She will always think people are jealous of her when she has the huns backing her up at every “negative” comment that gets posted on her feed. If you remember (you can’t check as she blocks and deletes, but apparently doesn’t) a standard hun response to any negative-ish comment is “ignore them, they’re just jealous”. And then they get a Purple Heart from their queen

Reactions: 10
She needs to take her head out of her arse and come back down to earth. No one is jealous huni.
Your husband looks so withdrawn since he married you hes lost about 2 stone.
My children don't even know what instagram is 😁
I'm not jealous of your figure because I'm a size 6-8 anyway and even if I was a size 28 I still wouldn't be jealous of you🤚because everyone (except you) is beautiful inside and out and size doesn't matter.
I don't pay for my friends to stick around either
And I'm not a narcissistic bleep 🙂
Go buy yourself a better therapist.

Reactions: 27
And finally we see sebs room has the door in it still in all its glory - the door they were blocking !! She’s full of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am jealous of her loads. I dream about having her life all the time 🥰. I’m sure you can all tell with my comments 😂

(Just to say re that comment. Rach your life is nothing like mine. Don’t kid yourself girl, we are not the same 🤦🏻‍♀️.)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jealous? Of what exactly? Her stress levels must be sky high and the huge affect its had on her face in the past couple of years tells us all she certainly is far from happy and content.
Sit down and shut up rach you bellend.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.