PTWM #94 We’re all here for more spilled tea; Off with the head of Queen Rachayellieee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think the fairy was for the centre. I think it's hers but she panicked about getting slagged of for it when she advertises Bold so came up with that as an excuse. Why would you open the box and put it on a top shelf if it was going to the centre. There's numerous boxes in her hallway constantly of all the gifted crap she receives.
She is such a tit. Why open it when you know it’s contents?? Can believe she described them as cute ?? They clean clothes rachet they are not kittens !

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I had to go back and see if she had dipped into the “gifted” capsules. Eurgh, she hasn’t - for once, she’s actually not dipped into a donation. It’s a box of 120 capsules and each bag inside contains 60 capsules. Two bags remain in the box.

Round of applause Rachel, you’ve not had your mucky hands in a donation - YET.

That said, I spot a bottle of softener on the side, that’s not one of the brands she works with that she claims to only ever use - is it?
Why is it open though and on her shelf in her utility room 🤔

Reactions: 15
I don’t know why but it didn’t really sound like R actually speaking in those stories she sounded really odd, but then I saw the tatt on her finger but all very strange. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I don't think the fairy was for the centre. I think it's hers but she panicked about getting slagged of for it when she advertises Bold so came up with that as an excuse. Why would you open the box and put it on a top shelf if it was going to the centre. There's numerous boxes in her hallway constantly of all the gifted crap she receives.
Twinning 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Ooh I see Astrid has got some more appropriate friends. Amazing how different people can come across when they are with company that compliments them. Not strained or strange at all. Interesting really 🤔

Reactions: 17
Yet another brand new north face jacket slung over the door there, still with the tags on

It only looks small as well, surely it’s not another one for wobble
I’m thinking maybe Ts size but will end up being nicked by BeKind or Edie

Reactions: 3
Why are they doing washing and drying at the cafe? I literally don't understand it. What is that bleeping place they're opening, I don't get what it's purpose is? And do any local tattlers want to meet me there so we can get our washing done for free?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why are they doing washing and drying at the cafe? I literally don't understand it. What is that bleeping place they're opening, I don't get what it's purpose is? And do any local tattlers want to meet me there so we can get our washing done for free?
I take it if they letting woman come in and wash their clothes etc that the machines will be pat tested etc etc

bet gangsta granny will get roped in to the washing and ironing and baking !

Reactions: 14
Is she turning her attention to women who have substance addiction issues rather than women who have been victims of domestic abuse and who need a more ‘secure’ place to access help?

Reactions: 3
I'm def going to wander past for a nose when the schools go back.

Reactions: 13
Ooh I see Astrid has got some more appropriate friends. Amazing how different people can come across when they are with company that compliments them. Not strained or strange at all. Interesting really 🤔
I'm so here for Gastrid gushing over her lovely new friend & her lovely daughters, how well behaved they were, how great the insta friend was, how well the husbands got on...not like the Hambleton mob then? Wibble hates Gastrid, Simon hates Ratchet, Joyce is oblivious to it all & spouts shite with his baseball cap on backwards like a complete moron...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Do you know who disgusts me the most over the Women’s Coffee shop tit, Trevi House and the woman Hannah Shead who runs it. She is literally a hun, in a very trusted position, that has let her fan girling get way out of control. So silly 🙄

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I'm so here for Gastrid gushing over her lovely new friend & her lovely daughters, how well behaved they were, how great the insta friend was, how well the husbands got on...not like the Hambleton mob then? Wibble hates Gastrid, Simon hates Ratchet, Joyce is oblivious to it all & spouts shite with his baseball cap on backwards like a complete moron...
Does Asteroid even know that Rancid and Joyce have 6 kids? They only ever seem to take Wilby when they meet them 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That is definitely a well aimed dig at Rachel. Can just imagine Rachel there slagging off all the turds, saying fml repeatedly and not wanting to go home (funny how she hasn't been invited back round since that last time she stayed all evening). Astrid, im not really a fan but please show some self respect and cut her off!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That is definitely a well aimed dig at Rachel. Can just imagine Rachel there slagging off all the turds, saying fml repeatedly and not wanting to go home (funny how she hasn't been invited back round since that last time she stayed all evening). Astrid, im not really a fan but please show some self respect and cut her off!
I thought exactly the same!!!! I’ve never heard anyone gush like that over that odd bunch!!!

Reactions: 6
Isn't that the dogs sofa that she tried to make a charity pay her to take it?
So they’ve been out for a walk and fish and chips. Why cover W’s food? Because she’s trolling us or she’s in denial! I think when he runs, it’s a sensory thing and he likes the feel of the wind on his face and in his hair!

Reactions: 12
So they’ve been out for a walk and fish and chips. Why cover W’s food? Because she’s trolling us or she’s in denial! I think when he runs, it’s a sensory thing and he likes the feel of the wind on his face and in his hair!
I wondered that too……it’s probably just wotsits!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.