Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
I actually feel quite sad knowing there is a minority on here that don’t really give a shit that the Acipellas are pouring out years of abuse and trauma at the hands of Rachel, instead, that minority are focused heavily on the tea being spilt.

Seriously, at what point in life do we think it’s acceptable to get off on someone else’s troubles and not show an ounce of empathy for what this family have been through?

They don’t *have* to do anything they don’t want to. They don’t have to speak up or spill anything more than we know now, it’s their story to tell.
I’ve seen very few people try to make a stand beyond tattle regarding her behaviour, yes, we see lots of complaints to brands which is great when done the right way, but we also see a lot of trolling beyond here which actually, completely discredits us. So, rather than sulk and demand the Acipellas spill more or shut up, just remember they are vulnerable women themselves that have been heavily impacted by that fraud of a woman. They aren’t here for our entertainment. We aren’t Rachel, remember that before obsessing over their trauma please.

Acipellas - all in your own time ladies. Do whatever you need but protect yourselves and your mental health above all else.

• Heart
Reactions: 141

FridaK

VIP Member
I swear, the only bit she likes about having a teenage stepson is pretending that all his mates fancy her 🤮
I can’t stress this enough, but it’s not okay to talk about adolescent boys like that. Flip it and imagine if Josh was talking about Betsy’s friend Gee. Saying,

‘Do you know what? She stayed over the other night and she looks like a grown woman. Chest and hips all that. I saw her and thought, state of me stood here in my shorts looking a right mess. she just looks like a 35 year old woman.’

It’s not right. It will never be right. It’s because she doesn’t have motherly feelings towards them, that’s fine but she needs to learn boundaries. No Mother of a teen boy would ever speak like that about her son or his friends. You just don’t have that thought process. It’s really not okay. I’m sick of saying it 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 89

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Phew, we burned through that last thread in super quick time!

New title thanks to @Lucyinthesky88 , I've ordered AND PAID FULL PRICE for a balloon arch for you hun!

Last thread recap:
- Rachaele's middle name should be 'Cunty'
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- Edie's birthday bonanza! Which was not as extravagant as Wibble's, because Raq had to organise it herself and didn't have huns frothing at the gash to sort it (and pay for it) for her. Rachey also uploaded a raft of videos of Edie crying and tantrumming. No wonder she acts like a spoilt brat, the only way she gets attention is by playing up for the camera 🙄 Josh had to facetime from work for present opening, unfortunately we couldn't see his ID card saying "PC Twat"

- HOT TEA ALERT! Raq's stepdaughter M (who no longer has contact with Rancid) uploaded onto her Facebook a screenshot of texts seemingly from Raq to someone, calling M "mental", and saying that M is her father with female genitals. Lovely behaviour and language from someone running a women's centre.
- M's mum, V, then opened up her Instagram and posted an AMA on her stories. She revealed the following:
- That it's true Rancid threatened to beat up one of her daughters who was 14 at the time
- That Rach was NEVER in refuge
- That the messages shared were between Racquet and another of the girls'dad's exes
- That V decided to stop her involvement with the CIC after finding out that Rachey was buying drugs for minors
- That Raq is abusive towards Josh
- That Josh's older boys are lovely (as Tattle suspected!)
- That she doesn't know what happened to the PayPal money as she wasn't speaking to her at the time
- That T has been blocked from talking to her 3 older sisters, and B is also not speaking to them
- That she had heard about Raq and Hannah (Josh's sister) sleeping together
- That she believes that Ratchet and Josh had an affair ("the numbers add up")
- That her and her family have decided not to read Rancid's trash books.
- That Ratshit had an affair with V's then partner, and came home with him at 1am while the three girls were in bed upstairs
- That Ratshit's relationship with the girls' dad was mutually abusive
- That the information contained in the Tattle wiki is true (of course!)
- That Racquet is not very popular in the local area
- That she (V) had been involved in the CIC in the beginning because she thought Ratchet had changed, and she wanted to help people. When it turned out she hadn't, V jumped.
- That she has lots of evidence of Raq being toxic, and that she is just as nasty and bitchy in real life as she is on Insta
- That Rachey reads Tattle and was the one who showed it to V, but Josh doesn't know she looks
- That she doesn't know why Ratshit pretends she doesn't drink
- That Raq was never invited to her daughter A's wedding
- She tagged in the Daily Fail!
- That she had not been married to the father of her daughters, and that he was abusive towards her.
- V's daughter Mia also did an AMA on Instagram, and confirmed that she has not seen B or T for months ☹
- M also stated that Raq had not brought her and her sisters up as claimed, they lived with their mum and saw her when visiting their dad.
- M said that Rach only ever tolerated her, and was verbally and emotionally abusive towards her ☹

- Back in Patchwork Towers, Raq managed to put down her joint long enough to share a note that Josh had left her reminding her to have something to eat. Trying to show she's vulnerable and ditsy 🙄
- A new grid post, a selfie "just because" 🙄 unfortunately Rancid, the face of Iconic makeup, looked like she'd fallen face first into a bargain bucket of makeup 🤡 not really selling it, babe! It has been noted by Tattlers that she hasn't shown her face in a while, and the selfie looks like it was taken a couple of weeks ago when she was trying on her In The Style freebies. Why is she hidioher face? Has she had her lips done and knows she won't get away with saying she still had ulcers when the braces came off months ago? A nose job? Some eyebrows that have gone wrong?
- Betsy had another driving lesson with Joyce, who came home and was straight on the red wine. Betsy was moaning about Joyce's instruction technique, while he was praising her progress and Betsy's friend talked about when Betsy drove her car 👀 Raq referred to Josh as "Betsy's dad", he's only fathered the Messiah with you hun!
- Raq is off to Arsetrid's gaff again, will Mr Arsetrid be giving Josh the stink-eye and asking Rachey to stop filming again? We hope so!

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 87

MonicaFellulahGeller

When I was still a Hun I saw her in Coffee Couture in Newton with Josh, Hannah and her fella. As they left I did go over and talk to her. I was a bit like "I'm sorry but I had to come and say how lush I think you are" type thing and she was all "oh god no, it's lovely, most people round here hate me, nice to see a friendly face" etc ... And I felt like I'd met a proper celeb.

I was SUCH a wanker!

• Haha
Reactions: 85

armywife119

VIP Member
Someone mentioned celebrating getting to 100 threads. I thought we should have a party.

Has anyone got an old caravan in their garden we could all stay in? Chuck up a few balloon arches, Stabby Jo is on the buffet - quavers, chicken nuggets and special brownies.
Gangster granny has agreed to do the cake 🥰

I’ve invited the women on the bridge, mother-care mum and lady who’s shopping got paid with R’s last fiver.

Simon and arsetrid are yet to confirm, Hermes Kevin, Herpes lodge have already rsvp’d. .

Entertainment is trim the pubes of the donkey, musical bumps when, the music stops you grab a married man and shag him in the woods. 🤗

Ooh Rach’s dentist just called to confirm 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
'Look at these Fairy Pods that someone kindly sent me for the women's centre ' which just so happen to be on the shelf in my OWN utility room, not at the women's centre where they should be . WAKE UP PEOPLE

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

FridaK

VIP Member
Mia/Vannesa need to show proof, otherwise it is all just heresay.

Shit or get off the pot.
Mia & Vanessa don’t ‘need’ to do anything if they don’t want to. It’s hard enough to speak about your own experiences, add in the pressure of people demanding you do more and that can cause all kinds of anxiety. Let them be. No one here is sticking their head above the parapet either are they? Let’s not be hypocrites 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I’m local and have seen her out loads of times, I’ve seen Astrid, Emily out with her son and Edie, I’ve even seen PA Jo at the local post office. I would never approach any of them, it would achieve nothing.
I also believe her being so hated locally is in her head as most people I know locally have never even heard of her. I assume people from her old circles (obviously not her new small circle 🙄) may dislike her if they knew Joyce/S or other families she destroyed. But, on the whole she’s a nobody. I only found her after friends (not local) sharing her tattle snot fest, I then read here and started following her… took me a while to click she lives 5 mins away. Every time I’ve seen her, she’s getting on with whatever (shopping, walking etc) nobody is looking at her, nobody is pointing, literally nobody cares. Just a couple of chavs. It’s her narcissistic delusions that tell her everyone hates her here.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
The year before last, my colleagues and friend made up shoeboxes full of toiletries, essentials and gifts for a local women’s refuge/centre.
I had no clue where it was, I called to get an address and was given a postcode and brief description of the building. The manager told me the buzz system which was outside and, in her words “without sounding ungrateful, you should be able to find it from what I have described, if you can’t see it or can’t see the tannoy intercom, you’re at the wrong place, if you can’t find it, call me and I’ll meet you somewhere in the next street.”

She was right, I couldn’t find it. I called her and was told to meet her three streets up and she met me with a colleague. They took the boxes, thanked me and walked away with them stacked high. I offered to help them but they refused as they pretty much said if I couldn’t find it, they didn’t want to lead me to it in case I wasn’t who I said I was and could in fact, be acting on behalf of the perpetrators to look for the place. I totally understood and although to others, they said it was far fetched, I felt it showed they had strict guidelines for safeguarding in place and that no matter how many donations they had, they would never give more information than necessary or expose the whereabouts of the vulnerable woman and children.
Even now, I still have no clue where this place is exactly. I’ve never seen inside on social media, I don’t know anyone who works there (it’s a small town here, we all know everyone) nobody knows anything. Any appeals for donations are done anonymously through the members of the local council and that’s how it has apparently always been.
That’s how it should be. This women’s centre is not a refuge but it is described as some kind of vulnerable women’s centre. That huge, tacky sign looks very Fisher Price and is no more than Rachel trying to play shop. The logo in my opinion, is patronising “here, you heart is broken but I can mend you.” Everyone now knows exactly where it is and frankly, if I was trying to seek help so I could flee DV, my partner would know exactly where to find me because she has signposted every abuser in Devon via social media.

This isn’t about caring and protecting vulnerable women and children. This is about protecting herself from the PayPal accusations, it’s about protecting her name and appearing to be St Rachel now she can no longer get away with her bullshit made up vulnerable women write ups on Instagram. This centre is all about her. It’s a place to get content for her book, a place to make her best friends, a place where she will no doubt have some grand opening to get in the local rag, it’s one big fraud.
How long will it be before 12 hour a day Rachel starts filming her ads from there I wonder.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

FridaK

VIP Member
Eeew did she just talk about Sebs mate in that context as though he was a man that would be looking at her whilst she looks a state.

‘I didn’t have my tits out but I was covered in sweat with my retainer in’

He’s a 15 year old and you are a 40 year old woman. You could be wearing a potato sack and he wouldn’t notice, you strange, strange woman 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 57

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Reasons why the lunch date wasn’t at Chez Astrid:
Fed up of paying for the food and drink.
Fed up of Rachel ignoring them and preferring her phone.
Wilby unsupervised in a non child friendly house.
Rachel lounging around in other rooms and ignoring them.
Rachel going through Astrid’s stuff.
Josh is a boring tit.
Rachel is a cunt.
Simon hates Rachel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Instagrime

I can’t believe Seb sleeps in the porch. I bet he’s waiting for Hagrid to come knocking and tell him he’s a wizard to get him away from that house!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
Jealous of a lifestyle financed by building a persona based on lies and conning people out of money that they thought would be spent on DV victims? 😂😂😂😂

Jealous of a relationship where there is zero trust and the wife is too paranoid to let her husband out of her sight or have any hobbies/friendships that don’t involve her? 😂😂😂😂😂

Jealous of a parent who routinely publicly humiliates her children and step-children and has zero respect for their privacy or boundaries and who doesn’t actually seem to like spending time with her kids? 😂😂😂😂

Jealous of a person who can’t maintain any friendships or family ties unless they’re on the payroll? Jealous of a person who has so many ‘toxic’ people in their life but fails to see that they’re the problem?? 😂😂😂😂

Jealous of a person who is an egotistical,abusive, manipulative bully and has to try and trick a bunch of strangers into liking her by screeching about #beingkind at every opportunity.

Oh Rachel hun, there is absolutely nothing to be jealous about. Not.one.single.thing.

I watch because your life is an absolute car crash and I eventually hope you stop conning and deceiving people. Not because I want the life I see on your feed. Get over yourself love 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Rachette

can I give you some free advice

Stop spending all your money on shit and north face coats that won’t fit Wilbert come october
Save you money. You have six kids .. so that’s potentially six university/college courses, six weddings, six cars , six first flats etc.
the adverts will soon run out. You can’t write books cause they are shit.
just remember this. Clare from steps tooka job in Tesco when the work dried up (nothing wrong with that )
And all the members of blue went bankrupt!
So have a back up plan as this insta fame won’t last forever and your women’s laundrette won’t make money.
Sorry for the rant. I have only worked a 10 hour shift today so I am a bit tired and hungry. I am away to have wine cause I love the taste.
Peace out x

• Heart

daffodilgirl

VIP Member
just had a 1 hour discussion with my cousin about what a disgrace Ratch is.. she was watching her stories on FB, saying how amazing she was 🤭😬 I was like NOPE. By the end of it she was disgusted and horrified by her. Even read a few things from the WIKI 😇I’ve done my good deed of the day.

• Heart
Drove past the women's centre today, actually shocked how obvious it is. It's on one of the worst streets in Paignton, signs all over it. I don't understand it at all.

I think the poster earlier hit the nail on the head, it's a coffee shop under the guise of something more so she can get attention, praise and grants/funding. It's not ever going to be what she's trying to convince people it is. They're basically just playing shop.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 50