PTWM #94 We’re all here for more spilled tea; Off with the head of Queen Rachayellieee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeeeeeesssss I was going to link it in. It’s the exact same build up, uncomfortable anticipation. It’s driven me up the wall all day

(Btw, I’m only commenting a lot to get to the end of the thread so @DipsyDoodle can do her thing 😂)
I almost tagged you in my post as I knew you probably knew what I was referring too!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Ok, own up, which tattler did this lol
Absolutely beautiful hun. If only beautiful looked like you'd been shat out a porcupines hole 🤢

Also just please join us here. There is really no need to post a reel and reference a song after someone mentions Little mix on your thread 😘

We all know you're just desperate for attention. Does josh or your paid for friends not give you enough? Imagine having to actually pay people to be your friend 🤣

Tell us what you did with the PayPal money and your threads here will vanish, a bit like your kids when they're older.

Joke BTW, I love watching how desperate a 40 year old crow can get. If you have nothing else going on in your life hun, please don't pretend 14 year olds rate you 🤣🤣🤣 it gives off certain 'vibes', although thanks for the laugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I almost tagged you in my post as I knew you probably knew what I was referring too!
It was so well done and although the character was having problems mentally, in the build up it started with being unable to establish boundaries when her son matured.

(I honestly think that in Rachael, it’s partially to do with emotional maturity and partly because of her own dissatisfaction with Josh. She may not be aware of it, but the under current of most of what she does suggests that he doesn’t meet every need she has. She may well love him, but love is not enough. She craves male attention, whether it be in a fatherly way, a flirty way, or a negative way. Seb’s friends are an extension of that. She can move on from it, but could do with CBT to change patterns she established as a teenager to replace what she lost with her Father. There you go. Free advice Rach. Take it.)

Reactions: 15
It was so well done and although the character was having problems mentally, in the build up it started with being unable to establish boundaries when her son matured.

(I honestly think that in Rachael, it’s partially to do with emotional maturity and partly because of her own dissatisfaction with Josh. She may not be aware of it, but the under current of most of what she does suggests that he doesn’t meet every need she has. She may well love him, but love is not enough. She craves male attention, whether it be in a fatherly way, a flirty way, or a negative way. Seb’s friends are an extension of that. She can move on from it, but could do with CBT to change patterns she established as a teenager to replace what she lost with her Father. There you go. Free advice Rach. Take it.)
You are spot on 🙌

£400 is about my budget now for my first car if I pass next month, and I’m 33 and work part time; I live with my partner who works full time plus overtime. All these sob stories she tries to peddle that weren’t even that bad. She clearly wasn’t dirt poor to be able to afford lessons and a £400 car 16 years ago.

D45C0E3A-9255-4DE6-820B-CBE265377CE5.jpeg

Reactions: 20
Anyone know what the wig is for yet? Not that I believe for a second it's because she is hounded by huns when she goes out, but if it's so she doesn't get recognised she'd be better off investing in paper bags. She can change her hair colour all she likes but that sideways nose and those horrendous teeth sidling round the corner, everyone will know who she is straightafuckingway!

Just noticed she's saved that load of tit about the trainers she didn't get at 15 and Betsy's car, I can't believe she'd want anyone else to watch that...EVER!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There are no toys whatsoever for any of the kids in the garden. My LG is 6 months younger than W and we have all sorts of crap in the garden. Ok it’s not that big especially with birds all over the shop but no slide, sand pit, seesaw or anything at all

Reactions: 12
New thready thread!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.