PTWM #94 We’re all here for more spilled tea; Off with the head of Queen Rachayellieee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sure that conservatory was all done up blinds floor the lot and new sofa ? By some company ?
shes just trashed it and filled it with shite
Yep, SCS gave her a conservatory makeover for free. That was when a lot of people started questioning her I think about the fact that she claims to help others but had taken it for herself when she could have passed it on to one of her "warriors".

Edit: just looked and it was done in December 2018, so less than 3 years ago. I guess it's easy to not give a tit about looking after stuff when you don't have to pay!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
The conservatory got a makeover from SCS… I think she got a bit of tit for it as someone (quite rightly) said she could have donated it to a warrior…

Reactions: 19
The house is so higgledy piggledy. I don't understand... they have so much space downstairs, why is it such a shithole?

Reactions: 20
Nice to see the gifted conservatory is being put to proper use
At no point do I wish to defend Delusional Deirdre but the conservatory was already there when they moved in , SCS provided the furniture and blinds I think.

Reactions: 10
Just a ‘little’ gift 🙄View attachment 736402
If you look through the comments there was obviously a backlash because there's loads of "you don't need to defend yourself, how dare people say you don't deserve this" etc. There's none of these negative comments though, so obviously the rabid huns got everyone to delete their comments because Raq herself NEVER does that, does she?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
i think it was the SCS advert that opened a lot of peoples eyes. IIRC, it was one of the first proper big adverts that she did.

Reactions: 13
Jesus how often does she post about that bloody deodorant
Everyone and their dog has been gifted that stuff
And they have no qualms about who they gift it to as people have raised complaints about brummymummy2 getting it
She’d rub manure under her arms if it paid £££

It must be great to have most of your life gifted and get paid for it 🤨

Reactions: 11
It really makes no sense getting rid of the utility area for sebs bedroom and putting shoes and coats in the conservatory. Now when anyone comes in the front door they have to walk through the hallway and the second living room to hang their coats up and take their shoes off? Makes no sense to me when they had the side door straight into an area specifically for that purpose and with cupboards already built in.

Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion: Jealous Rach? I think not you’re being exposed you dirty thot.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What on Earth are those stories about? Is she well? Why is she consistently in and out of manic phases and not dealing with it? Honestly, just see someone qualified for a chat Rachael 😩

Reactions: 16
@Behelzabobs i think it must be awful to try and dupe people into buying tit products for a living. Having to pretend that they’re great when it’s just overpriced useless rubbish that the majority of her followers probably can’t afford. Prat-on-a-mat, iconic make-up, the deodorant that doesn’t work - she gets paid to lie and calls it a ‘job’ and has to sell her families soul in the process.

What a way to make a living Rachel 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I had to go back and see if she had dipped into the “gifted” capsules. Eurgh, she hasn’t - for once, she’s actually not dipped into a donation. It’s a box of 120 capsules and each bag inside contains 60 capsules. Two bags remain in the box.

Round of applause Rachel, you’ve not had your mucky hands in a donation - YET.

That said, I spot a bottle of softener on the side, that’s not one of the brands she works with that she claims to only ever use - is it?

Reactions: 8
@Behelzabobs i think it must be awful to try and dupe people into buying tit products for a living. Having to pretend that they’re great when it’s just overpriced useless rubbish that the majority of her followers probably can’t afford. Prat-on-a-mat, iconic make-up, the deodorant that doesn’t work - she gets paid to lie and calls it a ‘job’ and has to sell her families soul in the process.

What a way to make a living Rachel 🙄
Not seen the mat for a while. Probs next to those water bottles she got the other week.

Reactions: 4
I don't think the fairy was for the centre. I think it's hers but she panicked about getting slagged of for it when she advertises Bold so came up with that as an excuse. Why would you open the box and put it on a top shelf if it was going to the centre. There's numerous boxes in her hallway constantly of all the gifted crap she receives.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.