PTWM #94 We’re all here for more spilled tea; Off with the head of Queen Rachayellieee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Rach 👋 where's the PayPal money? How's your new coffee shop coming along? Did you know, you're a bleep?

That is all. OK, thanks, bye 💜

• Haha
Reactions: 28
But Rachel never reads here😂
View attachment 735481
I don’t know about anyone else but if she doesn’t post it I couldn’t give a duck about it. Again with the delusions of grandeur 🙄.

(What is she even trying to say, that we are assuming that Wibble is not getting help when he is because she’s not posting it? I hope he is and I don’t need to hear about it either, keep it private for Gods sake.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Totally off topic but me and my husband were discussing baby names for this baby and without knowing anything about rachaeleee he went what about wilby 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Ffs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Astrid has had another family round today, I've no idea who they are but their children were there and included. Hope she realises now how toxic Rachel is, not just to other people but also to her own children🙏 praying Simon has put his foot firmly down and doesn't allow them round anymore. Rachel's only friends employees are all hard faced and paid to be her friends.

Reactions: 25
I don’t know about anyone else but if she doesn’t post it I couldn’t give a duck about it. Again with the delusions of grandeur 🙄.

(What is she even trying to say, that we are assuming that Wibble is not getting help when he is because she’s not posting it? I hope he is and I don’t need to hear about it either, keep it private for Gods sake.)
I really hope he is getting help. My friends boy was waiting years for his autism diagnosis so the quicker he’s in the system the better. W reminds me so much of my friends boy, the way he runs around like he doesn’t know where he’s going, the high pitched squeals, the hating of change and fuss. The difference is my friend asked for help straight away, now he’s starting a additional needs school that focuses on PE before learning. They swim before every morning session and do gymnastics before every afternoon session. Rach……be more like my friend!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I may be wrong but I think she is aiming for the women’s centre to be something along the lines of a centre I briefly worked at many, many (many!) years ago. They were well advertised (for the times anyway) had signage and were basically a space for mainly women and their children to go, where the kids could have supervised play and the Mums could get a cuppa and advice from the people that ran it (they were mainly accessed by families in a vulnerable financial situations but had an open door policy for any families in need)
The place I worked at was amazing (sadly, but unsurprisingly, it no longer exists as it was), but it was run by a group of fully trained professionals including social workers, financial advisors, trained childminders etc, I believe they even had a visiting dietician that came to the family sessions to offer advice on diet for children and other professions would come in for scheduled odd days here and there too. The centre was big, the kids would be taken off to the play-zone by the childminders and the Mums (and in some cases Dads too depending on their reasoning for being there) would go off and have a chat with the social workers etc
The women would get food parcels/vouchers. Advise on child care issues so they could get employment, put them in contact with job seekers etc, all kinds of useful advice for people in need.

Whilst I was there one of the staff had gone to a home visit as they had arranged a delivery of furniture they were donating to a vulnerable lady, and on arrival the staff member was threatened with a knife by the husband because he didn’t want their ‘charity’, needless to say it shook her up massively, but another staff member told me that that wasn’t the first time something like that had occurred and it wouldn’t be the last.
I only mention that as if this is the type of thing R is planning then their online courses will not prepare them up for that type of thing, they will come across all kinds of difficult situations, not everyone will be a pretty, young single Mum with an outgoing personality…she talks of romanticising life, I think that’s exactly what they have done with this centre, I only did a short stint and it was tough to witness, whilst I admired the ladies that worked there, you could see the mental toll it took on them for sure. I just hope they have some real professionals involved if it is the plan.

Sorry, that was a long one 😬
This sounds like a surestart centre, these were amazing public services, cut massively by the tories around the early to mid 2000s. They cut so many essential services for children and families and we're now seeing the direct consequences of the removal of all this front line professional support.
People like ratchet are able to cash in on these cuts offering a cheap and substandard service in place of the statutory agencies where the government can make payments towards it but have none of the responsibility of staffing, budgeting or oversight.
It's an absolute mess, hard to keep track of and very dangerous.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I really hope he is getting help. My friends boy was waiting years for his autism diagnosis so the quicker he’s in the system the better. W reminds me so much of my friends boy, the way he runs around like he doesn’t know where he’s going, the high pitched squeals, the hating of change and fuss. The difference is my friend asked for help straight away, now he’s starting a additional needs school that focuses on PE before learning. They swim before every morning session and do gymnastics before every afternoon session. Rach……be more like my friend!!!!!
I’ll be honest, and it sounds worse than it actually is but I don’t care about the kid 🤷🏻‍♀️. If she disappeared tomorrow, I’d not give him another thought. I think she way over estimates how much this all means. Its just a way to pass time for me, like a TV show that you can Google for a gossip.

The only thing in reality that slightly gets up my nose is that Josh is a copper, because he’s an embarrassment and his home life contradicts his job all the time. Other than that it’s just a bit of laugh.

Someone needs a reality check I think 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’ll be honest, and it sounds worse than it actually is but I don’t care about the kid 🤷🏻‍♀️. If she disappeared tomorrow, I’d not give him another thought. I think she way over estimates how much this all means. Its just a way to pass time for me, like a TV show that you can Google for a gossip.

The only thing in reality that slightly gets up my nose is that Josh is a copper, because he’s an embarrassment and his home life contradicts his job all the time. Other than that it’s just a bit of laugh.

Someone needs a reality check I think 🙄
Totally agree! I just enjoy watching her weird little life like a soap opera really.

Would love if she could do a story to explain a women's centre though? From other comments it can't be a refuge as it's got a massive sign and she's splashed it everywhere. So can anyone just turn up? Is it just a cafe? Why would you need your clothes washed at it? Do they charge for the coffee and clothes washing? And the cakes? WHAT IS IT? it's Emily's 'happy place' so perhaps a place for celebrating? Will there be parties there? If you spill a wine you can wash your clothes? THE PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW RACHAELELELELEELLELEELEELLEE

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.