PTWM #91 He’s not a lockdown baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what I hate the most...all the parental alienation and how can a mother bear to be apart from her babies bullshit when that's what she's done to the boys mum whether it was their choice not to see her or not is immaterial. She's not encouraged them to stay in touch and constantly twists the knife.

Am I the only one who felt sorry for Rachel weather it was fake or not? I’m a single Mam and can’t afford a lot for my child so I understand her view for years ago. That and growing up in care and all the trouble that brings as I was in care as well? Sorry if I’m bad but I felt for her but I’ve been in them shoes myself
Yes you are the only one. Read the wiki. She's a liar.

• Angry
Reactions: 41
I had to share a Sindy dream house with my sister one xmas when we were little. We burn it down never spoke to our parents again and put ourselves in care 😂😂😂
I wanted Barbies, I got Sindy, but I also got Pippas, so I was grateful, no trauma caused.

Reactions: 7
Well you know she has fucked up when your only logged off for 5 minutes and come back to 6 pages to catch up on 🤣
And there we have it my friends, more new members and more lurkers speaking because yet again, rancid rach hasn't read the room!!!
I don't even want to watch those ridiculous stories because the rage inside me will be too much. Not because betsy got a car, but because her mother is an absolute bleep.
Huns...guess what, your ad support didn't help with the womens centre (the national lottery did that) but it did help her buy betsy a car straight from the forecourt (I'm guessing?) And it won't be paid in installments either, guaranteed its been paid in full and registered to the business so it can be claimed back through expenses or whatever the duck you do with a business car.
She said it was from a woman who had her new car coming so no not brand new.

Reactions: 1
What’s the deal with Mr Frosty machines Tattlers 🤣
So Bekind has got a car. Raq will get rid of one of the babysitters friends employees & get B to taxi them too & fro to Astrids.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Noticed she took Wobble from Mummy Betsy and immediately handed him to Edie. He was squealing, no word sounds from him still.

View attachment 715697

My friend posted a video of her daughter earlier. She was born April 2020 (so she actually is a lockdown baby!), she’s an only child and 8 months younger than Wibble. My friend was feeding her a yogurt, said “Ready” and her daughter shouted “steady, GO!” clear as anything. Made me think of Wobble and how far behind that he is.
Poor little Wilby,
Does Wilby ever get dressed if they don’t leave the house?
poor little love is either dressed in naff gifted outfits suitable for a 3 month old, flesh coloured leggings or just running around in a nappy which makes him look a lot bigger than he probably is.

Reactions: 5
I never get why her and Betsy were in a refuge but Betsy and Lula have the same dad and are years apart in age.

also ’the baby’ is bloody massive!

Reactions: 33
So another story from Rachel about the refuge she never really lived in or the foster placements that didn’t exist apart from in her own mind.

Reactions: 15
I wanted a cabbage patch doll & never bleeping got one!
Oh that’s tit babe, I did 😂 Fluffy cloud in the post to you hhowever I always wanted a double buggy, never bloody got 1.

B is such a bloody princess 🙄 I paid for my own lessons and exam and car(ok got a loan) but was working and paid it off.

Funny how Queen B has everything handed on a plate to her and poor old Seb #teamseb

Reactions: 9
I never get why her and Betsy were in a refuge but Betsy and Lula have the same dad and are years apart in age.

I don’t know how she had time to live in her needle filled bedsit and refuge, Betsy and Lula have had 3 live in father figures in their lives ( their dad, Edie’s dad and now Josh) so there can’t have been much time for Rachel to be on her own . No , I’m not judging , her poor single parent hood just doesn’t add up.

Reactions: 20

She went back to him because she didn't like the decor in the refuge. But the way she said it tonight was like she was in there for many months🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Her stories tonight about her trainers just show how money orientated she really is. A grown woman recalling a time when she didn’t get what she wanted even when she stamped her feet, then starting to cry as she remembers it…. I actually think it could be true, but jeez has she no clue about people’s lives, so many of us had this happen whether our parents were split up or together.

If I was in the same room as her tonight I think I would shake the nonsense out of her.
Stamped her feet, cried and smashed the phone...

Reactions: 6
Totally contradicted herself. Edie went in the house and told Betsy she knew what her present was but then Betsy wasn't home yet? Which is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I had a Tina Tears from Blackpool. Probably made of lead with eyes that could have chocked me and as flammable as a firework. tit happens though and now my girls have ..
22 pairs of Air force ones
14 pairs of Adidas Gazelles
17 pairs of Converse all-stars
They also both have an ipad/apple mac AND the very latest IPhone (2 each. Gold and black)
That's obviously each. We don't share in my house.
They'll both be gifted a brand new car when they're 16. Got to be ahead in this game tattlers. Keep up 😆. At 16 they can look longingly at it on the drive and dream of the freedom (and Wibble in the back seat!). When they reach 17 I'll be employing Lewis Hamilton to nip over from Monaco to teach them the basics. My friend will be showing them the really complicated stuff (like changing gear) though. Her dad taught me to drive in 1946 so he's obviously THE BEST. He is dead, but my friend has inherited his skill *and* his Morris Minor so it's all good 👍.

On a serious note. She's the gift that keeps giving. Please all lurkers read the wiki. Welcome 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 45
It just seems a bit pointless to me. I mean if she needs it for transport then I sort of get it. But if she’s really going to University next year, in a city, she really won’t need or be able to afford a car. Unless she’s planning to live at home and go to Exeter Uni, but I thought she wanted to live away.
There’s not a cats chance in hell Betsy would get in to Exeter Uni.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.