PTWM #91 He’s not a lockdown baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who felt sorry for Rachel weather it was fake or not? I’m a single Mam and can’t afford a lot for my child so I understand her view for years ago. That and growing up in care and all the trouble that brings as I was in care as well? Sorry if I’m bad but I felt for her but I’ve been in them shoes myself
Don't fall for it.......EVER!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I just think how likely is it that all this actually happened to one person. Occam’s razor innit, not bleeping very

Reactions: 17
I wanted Barbies, I got Sindy, but I also got Pippas, so I was grateful, no trauma caused.
I chewed the feet of my Sindy doll-& I was like ten so I should’ve known better. Odd little thing I was 🙈😂 She was class too, had a button on her belly that made her hair grow-but alas no feet 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

I loved Sindy, dead classy unlike Barbie😉
Oh I dunno, I've lived in halls four times now (dropped out of one degree, and I've done a BA and a MA) and all the times I was there people had cars. Not a massive number, but enough for all the halls in three different unis to have parking.

Reactions: 2
Oh my days you lot crack me up!!!
So this explains her obsession with trainers, the intense descriptions of trainers in her book, the big drama advertising trainers the other day, she can’t get over her trainer trauma 🤣🤣 maybe she should have opened up a trainer shop?
Jesus, don’t give her anymore ideas! The ones she has now are tit enough 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow .. !

I paid for my license by myself which isn’t cheap in Germany as you are legally required to do a certain amount of driving lessons and only with a driving school but you always end up needing more lessons and you also pay for theory lessons and the tests as well. I was skint after I passed and only then could start saving for a car but moved to Ireland shortly after my 19th birthday and then never really drove again. My parents both worked full-time in good jobs back then and probably could have bought me a car (my sister who is four years older got their old car for instance) but I never asked or anticipated that from them. I had friends/former classmates who got cars from their parents but felt like they were cheating. Back then it was cooler to pay for something yourself because you earned it.

Although in this case the ultimate motive is for Betsy to do the school runs and what not related to her siblings .! She’ll regret this gift soon as it comes with strings attached.
I lived in Germany and waited until I moved back to the U.K. at 23 to pay for my own lessons here.

Reactions: 2
To any mums on here who can’t afford to buy their 17 year olds a car please don’t feel tit after rachets display tonight, your teenagers also deserve the world but in all honesty, you are their world. I know personally I’d rather have had a mum who actually parented me and loved me than brought me a car and posted me all over social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
I dread to think what shes gonna do for her 18th next year!!
I genuinely think queen B will be branded toxic by than and will have left the homestead and be shacked up with her boyfriend never to be mentioned again!!

Also I wanted a cabbage patch doll and never got one 😢 But my son is still buying his own car, that’s life!!

Reactions: 5
If she spent as much time with her kids (other than Betsy) as she does on her make up, they’d probably be much better people.

View attachment 714785

I also don’t think it’s a completely bad thing that Seb is working but if he’s waking up tired and then having to go to work then that’s OTT. What’s the point? He has a lifetime of working hours ahead of him, he will never get these long summer breaks back.

Also, if she gets Betsy a car that really sets a precedence and kids do remember - they will all expect cars on their 17th birthdays! Surely, if Betsy has savings, this is exactly the kind of thing they should be used for. I always tell my children I’ll happily buy them driving lessons when they turn 17 but a car is something they will have to help towards.
I bought my daughter her first car but she had to [ay for the insurance which was a over 200 a month. Awings and

Barbies a slut

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Didn’t B get some extremely expensive Nike airforce 1’s , that could have been more expensive but R sold out on J’s mates suicide for a discount. Thought they were her birthday present, or were they just for fun??

• Sad
Reactions: 13
You know summat I have never listened to her stories. I just look at the 10,000 dots of death and her gormless face and think duck it ill catch up on tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I don't feel sorry for her in any way. Most of her stories are made up, which you can tell if you watch carefully, because she contradicts herself all the time. She makes out she was in an abusive relationship, what she isn't so open about is the fact that she was also violent and abusive towards her partner. She has built her following (and related income) off the back of helping people in need, but can anyone actually say what she does? No, because she's always very vague and talks about doing things "behind the scenes". She is nothing but a narcissistic bullshitter who craves constant attention and has to control everything and everyone around her
Always says she was in a refuge with Betsy but never mentions that she went back to get pregnant with Lula

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Her mate Emily has spent the day making reels of herself perfecting milk froth love hearts for the coffee at the women’s centre.

It’s the caffeine equivalent of a fluffy cloud.

Those clampets haven’t a clue. Emily hun - it’s a coffee shop not a women’s centre.

They need to start referring to it as it’s proper purpose or they’ll end up seriously endangering vulnerable women or themselves.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Poor little Wilby,

poor little love is either dressed in naff gifted outfits suitable for a 3 month old, flesh coloured leggings or just running around in a nappy which makes him look a lot bigger than he probably is.
He looked bigger than Edie.
Going back to the childhood toys, I never had kerplunk.
I had tiny tears and tiny Tim though.
When I was 7, we moved abroad, we were skint. The only present I ever remember receiving because it was the best Present ever was a fake singing Barbie. All those years of birthdays and Christmas and that was my most memorable present through my childhood because it meant the most to me.
Sorry I’ll stop rambling, don’t want to sound just like queen tit of Torbay.

Reactions: 9
A summary for anyone who can’t watch the stories

She has arranged for Betsy to have lessons from the same instructor who taught her 20 years ago (when she was in a refuge, with Betsy who was a baby.. who has just turned 17)
🥴🥴🥴
Is this so if Betsy gets taught by the same instructor then Betsy also won't be able to drive on motorways so can't ever drive far distances away from cunty mccuntfface?

My gran once got me 2 Sindys for Christmas and a whole wardrobe of Barbie clothes and shoes. I did not have a Barbie..

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.