PTWM #91 He’s not a lockdown baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wanted but didn't get a glow worm, cabbage patch kid, girls world, mousetrap. I'm booking a world cruise tomorrow, thanks for the life advice Rach!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Do you know what, yes, people do and will think that, Rachel, because you’ve just sat there and admitted Betsy’s car cost more than your family car two years ago and there’s a lot of families out there (mine included) that can’t even afford a family car right now, and that’s despite two parents working full time and only two children in the household.

You’ve actually made it worse trying to bleeping justify it, takes the piss. The ONLY reason you can afford to do this for your child now is because you used domestic abuse to get yourself a social media following so you could do ads.

View attachment 715664
And her teeth still look tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Her stories tonight about her trainers just show how money orientated she really is. A grown woman recalling a time when she didn’t get what she wanted even when she stamped her feet, then starting to cry as she remembers it…. I actually think it could be true, but jeez has she no clue about people’s lives, so many of us had this happen whether our parents were split up or together.

If I was in the same room as her tonight I think I would shake the nonsense out of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I haven’t followed Rachel for some time but from what I can gather on this thread, Betsy has a lovely car for her birthday (lucky girl) and Rachel has done another ‘woe is me , I was so poor when I was 17’ post , while sitting in her Volvo that costs a fortune along with a lovely leather jacket , #iconic make up and a rather ugly necklace. The irony !!!

Reactions: 23
So I've only watched part of the rambling, but this my opinion. She bought Betsy the car because she wants to control her & she didn't want Betsy to be able to buy her own car. She says that Betsy was saving up for one. She does not want anyone to do anything good for themselves, she has to control & manipulate the situation for her own gain.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Thread suggestion:

Bought my kid a car with the profits from my scam,
But only cos I didn’t get new trainers off me mam 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111
She had no childcare so took Edie with her to collect the car. I take it the dogs were babysitting W?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wanted doc martens, didn't get them. Who bleeping cares!!! Sob story was pathetic, Betsy was genuinely pleased which was lovely but all i could hear was the ' baby' screeching in the background in his nappy. 🙄

Try looking after all your children Rachett!!

Reactions: 22
Well I for one am happy Betsy got a car.
She hasn’t done anything quite that manic and it was absolutely quality content 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Does Wilby ever get dressed if they don’t leave the house?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Haha yes! I also wanted a glow worm & a girls world, might get those this Christmas if I go on about it 🤭
Ah I had a glow worm, sorry!! Does this mean I have to give you my car now? 🤷🏻‍♀️ The rules aren’t so clear to me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I haven't watched the stories. Just flicked through until I saw the car and came here. Is she actually saying a driving instructor is coming to Devon from Birmingham to teach Betsy? I'll have to mention to my ADI husband that he needs to shape his act up and go to London from Cardiff to teach people. What a bleeping bullshitter.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.