PTWM #91 He’s not a lockdown baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did get a Mr Frosty and thought it was the bomb ! Always wanted Screwball Scramble, asked for years and never got it. Husband bought it for me last Christmas and man is it hard, at 43 I can't get the ball across the stupid bridge thing so how I thought I would at 10 I'll never know 😂
Anyway just off to price up a trip to space for my child's next birthday 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just a few years ago Rachel posted she’d been driving around for months with the engine management light on in her car but she hadn’t taken it to the garage as was dreading what it may be ( yes I’ve been there when my kids were younger and at the time it resonated with me)
Fast forward a few years and now it’s Volvo, Mulberry, house reno, Gucci mules…. Her whole life has changed as of by magic and yet her die hard followers can’t see the wood for the trees!

Reactions: 40
Also if there was ever a child in the whole history of children that you should never take to collect a different child's birthday present it's Edie. We all know that every child's birthday is actually all about her.

Reactions: 19
🤣🤣 I love the amount of people who have gotten Mr Frosty as adults and think they're shite! I never got one as a child either and my Mum got me once on my hen do as part of a game- honestly I was so exited! What a pile of tit, my kids won't even use it now as its so bad 😒

I also wanted a Tiny Tears and never got one of those- I still remind my parents of that now 🤣
i had a tiny tears too like the girls world i covered it in tatts but cut its hair too
Massive trouble !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also if there was ever a child in the whole history of children that you should never take to collect a different child's birthday present it's Edie. We all know that every child's birthday is actually all about her.
She’s probably buzzing that in 9 years’ time that will be her! No doubt they’ll forget to do the same for Seb, Isaac and Tallulah but I’m sure Edie will get the Betsy treatment, and she’ll probably get one from her dad too.

Reactions: 14
We all know that there’s some series financial scheming going on in that house. How Rachett can be so blatant with spending whilst there is any question over what happened to the PayPal money just goes to show how few fucks she gives for the followers/subscribers who donated their hard earned money thinking it was going to help domestic abuse survivors. Everything that woman does is directly to benefit herself first and foremost. The women’s centre is an absolute joke. It’ll be a Rachett hangers on coffee shop club, where she will expect heaps of praise, compliments and free childcare for tantrum Tomas, all whilst gathering other people’s life stories that she can re-package as her own trauma and stick in a neon coloured book, #Mypatchworkscam

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s probably buzzing that in 9 years’ time that will be her! No doubt they’ll forget to do the same for Seb, Isaac and Tallulah but I’m sure Edie will get the Betsy treatment, and she’ll probably get one from her dad too.
Hers will need to be brand spanking and better than anyone else's or she'll kick off big time.

Reactions: 6
There’s not a cats chance in hell Betsy would get in to Exeter Uni.
She probably doesn't have the intellect for a Russell Group university 😏.
Sorry, I sound like a witch, I'm not, but I don't think she'll be going to Exeter university.

Reactions: 12
Why the bloody hell is wilby just in his nappy 99% of the time 🤷‍♀️
On her account they are all on the drive looking at the new car, Betsy comes out pretending to be surprised whilst carrying ‘naked except for a nappy’ wilby
hands him to her mother who palms him off on Edie 🙄
So then you’ve got Edie struggling to hold wilby whose nearly as tall as her, it’s blowing a gale and everyone else is fully dressed except him

• Sad
  • Haha
I was another deprived child who never got a Mr Frosty, or a pogo stick.
I also wanted to be on Jim'll Fix It.
I've moved on from Mr Frosty and it was probably for the best that I didn't go on Jim'll Fix It 😫.
But I'm still after a pogo stick 🤩.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve never heard of anyone being given a car before they’ve even learnt how to drive. Absolutely ridiculous. Also a very expensive precedence to set when you have that many kids

Reactions: 8
I wanted a tiny tears, my mum sent my dad Xmas shopping and he came back with tiny tim, her brother 🤣🤣 i wasn't impressed haha
I wanted a koala made with rabbit fur and that had plastic claws ( yes I know now fur is bad) but instead I got a woolly one with felt claws ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why the bloody hell is wilby just in his nappy 99% of the time 🤷‍♀️
On her account they are all on the drive looking at the new car, Betsy comes out pretending to be surprised whilst carrying ‘naked except for a nappy’ wilby
hands him to her mother who palms him off on Edie 🙄
So then you’ve got Edie struggling to hold wilby whose nearly as tall as her, it’s blowing a gale and everyone else is fully dressed except him
This is what I took from watching that too a very disjointed looking family! That poor wee boy just getting handed about like a big overgrown baby :(

On an aside Astrid would be the cindy doll, rach due to her tragic upbringing, the knock off hollow plastic barbie from the market while her whole world Betsy and Emily the younger trendier bratz dolls. (I was not a diverse child and had eyes only for slutty barbie)

Reactions: 9
What is wrong with these people who blow smoke up her arse? Do they not realise how pathetic they sound?

Reactions: 14
I wanted a koala made with rabbit fur and that had plastic claws ( yes I know now fur is bad) but instead I got a woolly one with felt claws ☹
Oh God I had one of those! Real rabbit fur as well lol (I thought it was a stuffed Koala cos my Uncle bought it back from Australia for me when I was born in 1960)

Then sectioning!
I hate Hunz with a passion I really do. I think they are the lowest form of human species. Christ Im a right nasty bastard tonight arent I? I don't care though cos Im full of Hell :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t comment on this thread often, mainly because you lot usually say exactly what i am thinking and put it much better than what I could. Anyway I just had a nosey through some of the comments on her grid post and wow some of the comments 😳 they really couldn’t get further up her ass if they tried.

Also when she limits comments does it mean only a certain few can comment? Isn’t stupid is she, clearly knew it would rub some people up the wrong way so limits comments.

Reactions: 11
I just think how likely is it that all this actually happened to one person. Occam’s razor innit, not bleeping very
Tbf you wouldn’t believe half the stuff that’s happened to me then. Haha
In care from birth, adopted at 6, birth dad killed himself when I was 3, birth Mam drank herself to death when I was 18, lost my adoptive dad at 23, thrown out and homeless after 6 months of dv and had to move home with me and my 16 month okd baby, my son was born with 2 extra fingers, ive had up to now 4 cancer scares and I’m 34 and that’s not the half of it

• Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.