PTWM #91 He’s not a lockdown baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @FridaK some lush gifted sheepers and a sweet subscription winging their way to you, babe!

Last thread recap:
- Still a massive bleep
- Raq still doesn't work either full or part time, and barely parents her kids and step kids.
- Another reminder that it will soon be the anniversary of when she birthed the Messiah, aka she shared photos from her baby shower. Mostly it only serves to show just how much Racquet and Joyce have aged in just 2 years.
- Seb's gone away to London, funnily enough it doesn't spark the same meltdown that Betsy going did, I wonder why that could be 🤔
- Thanks for sharing yet again that you and your daughters have all got your periods Raq, I'm sure all their mates are thrilled to know.
- Rachey dumped Wilbert off with Emily and took about twelve million kids to a theme park for Edie's birthday. She made out she took the kids all by herself, but Stabby Jo was there 🙄 as well as Betsy's boyfriend.
- Someone spotted Seb on the train to London. Ideal safeguarding.
- Rachey met up with some other Instatwats. Yawn.
- She's still trying to claim that Wilberforce is a lockdown baby, even though he was born 7 months before the pandemic, and has had more people looking after him than he's had McDonald's Happy Meals. He's not a lockdown baby Raq, he's just a bored toddler who hasn't had nearly enough interaction/attention in his little life and hasn't been encouraged to develop his skills.
- More photos of the women's centre looking lush, with a coffee machine and lots of plastic plants. Exactly what traumatised women need.
- All the pissing about in bikinis in front of the mirror the other week has paid off as she has been sent/ordered a load of clothes from In The Style, who notoriously send stuff to any old Tom, Dick or Ratchet. Everything looked cheap, nasty and poorly made. Just our Raq's style!
- oooh a meeting in a car park, I'm sure that meets robust GDPR guidelines!
- Rancho spent nearly £100 on two pillows. Relatable.
- Another day, another roast dinner. Can they cook anything else?
- Betsy made a joke about going to a festival and taking drugs. Responsible Rach filmed and uploaded it 🤷
- Wilbert has some LUSH Nike shoes and socks. Which he took off, preferring to run barefoot on a road. Instead of telling him no and keeping him safe, Rancho filmed him. Ideal.
- Joyce and Ratchet went to pick up Stabby Jo (for reason unknown). In the car they were telling her what a tit day they'd had, including a mention of Joyce not being allowed in somewhere due to not wearing a mask, and of course Rancho had to shoehorn in that she's on her period, in case anyone missed it.
- Emily borrowed a dress off Rach, and Rach had to let everyone know that "IT'S MY DRESS! SHE BORROWED IT OFF ME! IT'S FROM MY WARDROBE!". Unfortunately for Rach, it looked better on Emily 🤷
- Raq is in serious danger of overusing the "I love you, always, forever" song, as it's on EVERY bleeping DAY, with special emphasis on the bit that says "you have the most incredible blue eyes". We get it Rach, Joyce and cash cow Wilbert have blue eyes, no need to keep ramming it down our throats.
- STOP THE PRESS - Wilby had a banana! Well he was pictured holding it, whether he actually ate it or it was just a prop is not known. He was then dragged along walking by Joyce, who then let him roam near a road without having his hand held.
- Rachey took some of the kids to a soft play. Where she followed 7 year old Edie around with the camera, and kept losing the toddler.
- After it was noted on Tattle that she'd barely mentioned Seb since he was away in London, she said that he likes to share their Hello Fresh meals. As if babe, we all know he eats round Gangsta Granny's every night.
- Speaking of Seb, he returned from London. After being away for a week, all his dad could muster was "can you put the kettle on", while Raq wanted to know who he had missed the most.
- A Tattler discovered that not only is PTWM now registered as a limited company (which explains the debit card), but also that the Patchwork House tit show coffee shop/launderette/hang out place/whatever the duck else Raq fancies at any given time has been awarded NINE AND A HALF GRAND of grant money "to run a pilot scheme to support women who are experiencing domestic violence/abuse". Yep, all those fake flowers and pretty cushions are a solid investment.
- Tattlers everywhere cringed as Edie carried Wilby up and down stone steps, while Raq watched and filmed 😬
- Oh look, she's doing a nice activity of making cupcakes with Edie! Hang on, it's for an advert, for Paw Patrol, clearly more suited to Wilbert's age than the Tik-Tok dancing, break up advice and make up tutorial video making 7 year old.
- Raq wants to know what's bleeping us off. Oh hun, you KNOW what's bleeping us off. The lack of answers about the missing PayPal dosh, the ridiculous vanity project of a place for you and your mates/employees to meet for coffee under the pretence of making it for vulnerable women, the selling out of your kids for freebies and advert deals, I could go on but we haven't got all day here.
- Raq keeps forgetting to cancel her parking, so pays for overnight. So relatable babe.
- Ratchet made a friend! At the park! Had to shoehorn in a reference to sex 🤢 so before long she'll probably be invited for a sleepover in the swinger's loft 🤢
- Betsy's off to Boardmasters, Rachey took the piss out of how much stuff she was packing (mind blowing, seeing as most of her clothes are made of hardly any material), then proceeded to give her a gift bag for her birthday to take with her 🤷

I've added the fan art because it makes me laugh 😂😂😂

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 102
Love the recap, it’s on a par with the Jack Monroe, comedy gold in its own right.
❤

Reactions: 5
- Ratchet made a friend! At the park! Had to shoehorn in a reference to sex 🤢 so before long she'll probably be invited for a sleepover in the swinger's loft 🤢

this bit gives me serious Rose & Fred West vibes! Didn’t they go round picking up random women 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wonder if she'll spend all day hanging round the coffee shop with the two Jos and Emily and draft in the new friend as childminder?

Reactions: 10
I had, inexplicably, forgotten about the fan art (my memory is rubbish) I'm now laughing about it again with almost fresh eyes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What the very duck is that “art” i use that term loosely
You could stick that in the window to scare off burglars and people you owe pay pal money too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It would piss me off if I had made friends with someone and then they plastered my insta handle for all to see, I just don’t get it. I went out the other night to the pub with my husband and another couple and we didn’t take one pic, or tag each other in a status. We just went out chatted and had a laugh!

Reactions: 21
Excellent recap @DipsyDoodle as always 😂.
Thanks for the thread title. 💜
Can I regift my sheepers to Seb for that total dead pan ‘NO’ last night when Rach snorted ‘Say goodbye to your sister.’
Also I’d like to take this moment to reiterate that Wibble is not a lockdown baby and congratulate Rach on giving Betsy this desperate to be a cool mum, booze related, tacky and cringe AF 17th b’day present 🎁

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.