PTWM #91 He’s not a lockdown baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much in common with R then, Ken was in the closet too.
Wtf did I write there? I did mean to say I bought my daughters card but she paid for the insurance each month . Honest to God I feel pissed and I don't even drink (Im not R by the way) Barbies still a slut.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not trying to be top trumps trauma, but when my dad was little he always got told his present was in the post. He used to sit and wait by the door for days, nothing ever turned up.

Pretty sure I should be living life like a Kardashian right now going by Dickheads logic.

Wtf did I write there? I did mean to say I bought my daughters card but she paid for the insurance each month . Honest to God I feel pissed and I don't even drink (Im not R by the way) Barbies still a slut.
I meant Barbie has so much in common With R, a slut with a gay husband.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Tbf you wouldn’t believe half the stuff that’s happened to me then. Haha
In care from birth, adopted at 6, birth dad killed himself when I was 3, birth Mam drank herself to death when I was 18, lost my adoptive dad at 23, thrown out and homeless after 6 months of dv and had to move home with me and my 16 month okd baby, my son was born with 2 extra fingers, ive had up to now 4 cancer scares and I’m 34 and that’s not the half of it
I'm so sorry all that happened to you.
But the difference here is you don't scam people for money, your stories don't all contradict themselves, you don't have multiple family members publicly trying to set the record straight. She has had her own sister say she was never in a refuge, her ex husbands ex wife and her ex step sisters have also claimed that never happened. She has said herself that she went into Foster care because she was so unruly her own father didn't know how to control her, she lived with her brother who also couldn't keep her in check. She claims to have been in a refuge for months yet can't believe her eyes or ears when she reads womens stories. When she is supposed to be in said refuge, she also shared a flat with a friend, her boss gave her access to one of his homes for her to stay in, one minute it was a pissy needle invested flat owned by an old lady, the next minute she just didn't like the decor. She claims her ex beat her black and blue but admits in her book that she was also abusive, at one point openly hiding a knife under her pillow ready to stab him.
There's a HUGE HUGE difference to what people genuinely go through and what she has "been through"
She exaggerates the truth to fit her narrative, I would take everything she says with a pinch of salt 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I lived in Germany and waited until I moved back to the U.K. at 23 to pay for my own lessons here.
I am almost 61 I passed my test when I was 50 been working since I was 13 usual Saturday jobs seasonal work married at 23 2 children followed, full time work no car (my husband had a car I couldn't afford lessons back then ) I Walked everywhere or cycled 😅could only afford childminder for one child other looked after by my parents as he was at school.I retired when I was 60 bought myself(, my first car 3 months ago it was a wonderful feeling.. I now have the luxury of taking my 2 grandchildren to the park, on picnics to the beach they are 2 and 3.. We made sacrifices for our children when they were younger so they could go to university they had seasonal and summer jobs nothing was handed to them both now in good careers...
I've been a lomg time lurker this is my first post sorry if I've rambled...
I think PTWM relationship with money and the way she spends is actually horrific...
Also the rant this morning of not wanting to post the pic of the car was a set up as surely Besty would see the story???? Also Betsy buying the car seat a few weeks ago was probably because she knew she was getting her own car.... In life you have to accept the things you cannot change...This woman rakes up the past CONSTANTLY.. she's a spin doctor plus i don't believe a word of the trainer saga also it's questionable whether her pay was docked regarding the alcohol oversight..... The huns cried at her story... 🤣Seriously??? Goodnight... Zzzz

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Her latest story - “I often wonder how people sleep at night”
Same R hun, so do tell us how you sleep? In your hobbit hole on pillows that cost the same as some families weekly shops?

Reactions: 34
Thread suggestion -

Betsy #gifted some new wheels, we still can’t explain her Mum’s steals…🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I’m going against the grain here - believe me, I will NEVER forgive myself for it, BUT - I don’t see the problem buying Betsy a car for her 17th. She’s not the first parent to do that when their child turns of driving age and she won’t be the last. It’s not something new and out of the ordinary.
HOWEVER!!! What I do find vulgar about it, is the bullshit she has spewed to justify it. Why not just be honest and say she brought her the car because she wanted to do it, why make it about her seriously ill Mother and about her own issues.

She says she couldn’t afford to live at 15 & 17 when she was in her bed sit yet she told us time and time again that she spent her money on drugs and alcoholic from the age of 14. Well, if you want a pair of £30 trainers so badly, knock the Ket on the head and buy the Kappas instead? She has just told us all how angry she was at her Mum because she couldn’t afford it but in the same breath, told us how she couldn’t afford anything in the early days with Josh. So, shouldn’t she therefore have more of an understanding of what it was like to be in the position to say no to your kids? After all, if she accepts her Mum drank to numb the pain, you’d think she would be at peace with it by now and have more empathy, maybe, she’d even see things from the boys Mums viewpoint?
What about the followers who now feel like their kids will be angry when they can’t give them top of the range uniform come September (Tesco doesn’t gift everyone - who knew) or what about the women who will walk into the community centre needing food for the fridge to feed their babies and explain how guilty they feel at saying no to some Nikes for their child, Will Rachel relay that story and relate it all back to how she felt and smashed her phone?

Fact is, she brought Betsy a car, knew it wouldn’t sit right for many people and so rather than be adult and stand by her decision to do as many other parents have, she made it into a sob story for sympathy to shut down anyone who went against her, in the process, dragged her Mum again.

Absolute witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I’ve been thinking for a while if she was in a refuge at such a young age wouldn’t she receive financial help for example benefits etc

Reactions: 7
So, I haven’t been on here for over a month, but I just thought I’d come on because I’ve had a million messages asking me where I’ve been (joke, obviously) ...

I haven’t seen any of Queen R’s stories since early July so no doubt I’ve missed her single handedly saving the world, lots of shout out to lush businesses who send her freebies, and a dozen new gifted hoovers and sofas. Anyway, my friend messaged me tonight to tell me I had to look at the “buying my 17 year old a car because my mum was an alcoholic and my boss was a b*stard” story so I reluctantly gave in.

Usual dramatics, assuming the young drivers insurance is being #gifted by that insurance company her and E did an advert for a couple of months back. If not, it’s a good job she said in that ramble that £2k wasn’t a lot of money nowadays because back in 2010 when I got my first car at 17 (I used inheritance, would rather have had my loved ones obviously) my insurance as a young / learner was £2,500 on a fairly old car, so probably more now and that car looks far newer / better than mine ever was! Hoping B learns to wear a seatbelt and not crash into walls, so she can teach the others. 🙄👏🏽

Reactions: 16
Not trying to be top trumps trauma, but when my dad was little he always got told his present was in the post. He used to sit and wait by the door for days, nothing ever turned up.

Pretty sure I should be living life like a Kardashian right now going by Dickheads logic.

I meant Barbie has so much in common With R, a slut with a gay husband.
So are you saying Rach is a slut?
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m going against the grain here - believe me, I will NEVER forgive myself for it, BUT - I don’t see the problem buying Betsy a car for her 17th. She’s not the first parent to do that when their child turns of driving age and she won’t be the last. It’s not something new and out of the ordinary.
HOWEVER!!! What I do find vulgar about it, is the bullshit she has spewed to justify it. Why not just be honest and say she brought her the car because she wanted to do it, why make it about her seriously ill Mother and about her own issues.

She says she couldn’t afford to live at 15 & 17 when she was in her bed sit yet she told us time and time again that she spent her money on drugs and alcoholic from the age of 14. Well, if you want a pair of £30 trainers so badly, knock the Ket on the head and buy the Kappas instead? She has just told us all how angry she was at her Mum because she couldn’t afford it but in the same breath, told us how she couldn’t afford anything in the early days with Josh. So, shouldn’t she therefore have more of an understanding of what it was like to be in the position to say no to your kids? After all, if she accepts her Mum drank to numb the pain, you’d think she would be at peace with it by now and have more empathy, maybe, she’d even see things from the boys Mums viewpoint?
What about the followers who now feel like their kids will be angry when they can’t give them top of the range uniform come September (Tesco doesn’t gift everyone - who knew) or what about the women who will walk into the community centre needing food for the fridge to feed their babies and explain how guilty they feel at saying no to some Nikes for their child, Will Rachel relay that story and relate it all back to how she felt and smashed her phone?

Fact is, she brought Betsy a car, knew it wouldn’t sit right for many people and so rather than be adult and stand by her decision to do as many other parents have, she made it into a sob story for sympathy to shut down anyone who went against her, in the process, dragged her Mum again.

Absolute witch.
This is what I thought! When I followed her in the early days she WAS the mum who couldn’t afford the trainers. So many of her followers probably can’t afford the trainers. How is she even real?! How is she even still operating?!

Reactions: 20
It’s honestly all she cares about- Money!

She looks down her nose at people that don’t have enough money to buy £250 pair of shoes or expensive wine, a bleeping microwave! The list goes on.

Love is not about how much stuff you can buy your kids. Try spending time with them having fun, learning and watching them grow Rachel.

She is the type that doesn’t want to spend time with her kids (as is Joyce) so just throws money and gifts at them while she goes off on her Herpes lodge trips, swingers sessions with Astrix and spending time gazing at herself in the mirror.

But it’s ok cos Wibble is wearing an £80 stupid romper suit stuffing himself sick with cake.

Oh apart from the two stolen children. They get neither love nor money.

The huns must have something deeply missing from their lives to worship at the minge of Ratchet.
Why would anyone want their kids to turn out like hers? ? It’s just weird.

Reactions: 32
I wanted a CareBear. I got a homemade kit one instead that was nothing like the real thing 😭.
I must admit I got a car before I had passed my test. My dad and I shared it, but we are country folk and public transport is non existent. 20 years ago now though.

She looks down her nose at people that don’t have enough money to buy £250 pair of shoes or expensive wine, a bleeping microwave! The list goes on.

Love is not about how much stuff you can buy your kids. Try spending time with them having fun, learning and watching them grow Rachel.

She is the type that doesn’t want to spend time with her kids (as is Joyce) so just throws money and gifts at them while she goes off on her Herpes lodge trips, swingers sessions with Astrix and spending time gazing at herself in the mirror.

But it’s ok cos Wibble is wearing an £80 stupid romper suit stuffing himself sick with cake.

The huns must have something deeply missing from their lives to worship at the minge of Ratchet.
Worship at the minge of Ratchet 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So are you saying Rach is a slut?
😂😂😂
And Dirk Diggler of Torbay is gay?😯

Ratchet's minge that is cut and styled by sister in law Hannah, with a kitchen scissors and a Denman hairbrush?
That same minge?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is what I thought! When I followed her in the early days she WAS the mum who couldn’t afford the trainers. So many of her followers probably can’t afford the trainers. How is she even real?! How is she even still operating?!
Glad you brought this up when I used to look at her stories a few years ago she was average
Then something changed and then it was all designer clothing and the endless endless Ads, then came the “ we are buying our first home together” then “ we are renovating/ruining our first home together”
These people start out relatable then slowly but surely they are just a walking talking advertisement and all relatability goes out of the window

Reactions: 22
Haven’t watched the car stories yet but duck me I need someone to buy me a new car because I deserve the world bleeping getting pissed off walking atm 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.