PTWM #90 Trauma obsessed, advert fest, PayPal money scandal has still never been addressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ does she have to repost every person who posts her book. Struggling for content Rach?

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Going back to the stories from last night. Apart from Joyce being a twit when she cut the phone off and said to Bekind that she can't say that, just before it cut B had said to S "you've been gone 8 days and I never got any messages about......." then it cut off.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Going back to the stories from last night. Apart from Joyce being a twit when she cut the phone off and said to Bekind that she can't say that, just before it cut B had said to S "you've been gone 8 days and I never got any messages about......." then it cut off.
Edited to say maybe she didn't say anything untoward and Ratchet was making out she did for content. Bekind had a face like a smacked arse though. Also noticed her saying she went to London for three days and took a case yet R was crying into her stories that she was only meant to be going an overnight. You need a good memory to be a good liar Ratchet and we all know your memory and recall isn't the best.

Reactions: 20
She lets Edie carry Wilby up and down steps , let him do it, he’s capable.

He shows no interest in his surroundings, ever. Trees,leaves, grass , butterflies , bees are all there , he has no adult guiding him, it’s all down to them and she doesn’t do anything*

* Edie would be in charge of filming.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Emily is a complicit as Raq in this tit show of fraudulent venture. She’s in it for the money. Probably why she’s moved. Maybe the 60k wages have kicked in so she’s in a penthouse with sea view now.

Reactions: 8
I noticed the comment about Bekind taking a suitcase and being there for 3 nights. She breathes and she lies 😡.

Reactions: 8
I noticed the comment about Bekind taking a suitcase and being there for 3 nights. She breathes and she lies 😡.
It was obvious that was the case though, you can’t just rock up for one night and stay three at the moment, everywhere is busy!

Reactions: 14
She’s opening a woman’s refuge. Women that are in desperate need of help. Her “refuge” is is meant to be welcoming.
How the duck does she expect anyone woman or man in need of help to feel welcomed and understood when’s she doing ads of perfect cupcake making. “Oh look how perfect my life is”
“Look at Wilby in his perfect clothes”
Racheleeeeeeeee duck off. Dick.

Reactions: 17
On her stories
“So edie has left me with all this mess”

dont worry rach, josh or one of your other kids will be along soon to clean it all up. God forbid you had to have a playtime with one of your kids and let them have fun and CLEAN THE MESS UP LIKE THE REST OF US

Reactions: 16
Random brain wave, would be funny if we set up a fake company and got her to advertise it 🤣 do dildos or something, could print Rachaeleeeeeeeeeee on one because she’s the ultimate cock

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ffs Rachey, No way does Edie watch paw patrol, Wilbur probably does, but not Edie. She could have collected the fee from the ad, and then gifted the cupcake box to someone who would really appreciate it. Get some bleeping humility.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ugh anyone who thinks she is perfect, cupcakes or not, couldn’t be more wrong. I’ve literally seen enough skanky behaviour for the minute. It’s making me feel physically ill.

Im just going to leave this here for the kids should they ever look and need it. As ever, their therapist is tit 😬

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm sorry but an 8 year old who dances and uploads videos to explicit songs on tik tok, is not obsessed or even watches paw patrol 😂
Pull the other one you crank!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.