PTWM #90 Trauma obsessed, advert fest, PayPal money scandal has still never been addressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I expected this new friend to have an open insta and be another mummy blogger, but she has a private profile so I wonder how they became friends. I’m sure she said it was someone she had followed and become matey with on insta?

Reactions: 2
Again....tattle mentions how many times her and Josh have been away without their kids and all of a sudden they are taking the kids away on Wednesday. Hi Rach!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I expected this new friend to have an open insta and be another mummy blogger, but she has a private profile so I wonder how they became friends. I’m sure she said it was someone she had followed and become matey with on insta?
She did say that, that they'd been chatting for ages and were insta besties. She also said it was the day she got the phone call about her book but she never said if it was the first or second one 🤔

Reactions: 2
New thread!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.