PTWM #90 Trauma obsessed, advert fest, PayPal money scandal has still never been addressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gives me the heeby jeebies that she’s broadcasting Betsy is going to Boardmasters... is she ⛺ tenting it? I’m abit jealous as I love my festivals and ours have been cancelled again this year ... but anyway I know how much of a brilliant time u have if you’re Into them... but they’re also very seedy and people get massively fucked up on drugs and drink, regardless if kids are there or not!! Is she going with an adult.. if she is or not I suppose isn’t relevant, in her case anyway.. it’s just broadcasting to people that’s where she’ll be this weekend it’s scary! Betsy might have a dabble in something u just don’t know...

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I'm pretty glad they've got a grant. They'll have to prove they've got certain policies and will have to report on what they've done with the money. Its hard to get around it and funders talk so if they get a name for themselves it'll just end up that they don't get more funding!

Reactions: 14
Gives me the heeby jeebies that she’s broadcasting Betsy is going to Boardmasters... is she ⛺ tenting it? I’m abit jealous as I love my festivals and ours have been cancelled again this year ... but anyway I know how much of a brilliant time u have if you’re Into them... but they’re also very seedy and people get massively fucked up on drugs and drink, regardless if kids are there or not!! Is she going with an adult.. if she is or not I suppose isn’t relevant, in her case anyway.. it’s just broadcasting to people that’s where she’ll be this weekend it’s scary! Betsy might have a dabble in something u just don’t know...
And here’s what she’ll be barely wearing so you can spot her in a crowd too

Reactions: 5
It’s so sad that she won’t involve him. I regularly baked cupcakes with my toddlers, they loved it. Yes, most of the “work” was done by me (and all the cleaning up) but my memories are so happy and they love looking at the photos and enjoyed the process at the time.
I loved making cupcakes with my wee boy, giving them to his family members and then sending them the pics of how they were made once they’d ate them🙈 did they care he licked some mixture off and then kneaded some more? No not a bit!! Love is an extra ingredient!

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion:

Women’s Centre is a joke,
Rachy’s a mess;
What’s it gonna take to make her confess?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No you absolute waster , please don’t have more offspring!
She's really trying to get the huns all worked up, isn't she? She's practically begging for them to message her "omg babe, Betsy's right, you should have another baby, you and Josh make such beautiful kids..." 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
She’s just posted a question box saying what’s bleeping you off is

‘Wanting to know what you did with the PayPal money, ignoring your sons delayed speech, treating Betsy like your best mate and allowing your lies to spiral so badly you trip yourself up’

Too much?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.