PTWM #90 Trauma obsessed, advert fest, PayPal money scandal has still never been addressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is what she put on insta. It has been deleted off her stories since.
It's still on fb but never seen it on IG. She must've deleted it as soon as she put the story on.
She should delete it off fb as well and never put the story on. So much for helping others, all Rach wants to do is belittle them.

Reactions: 6
Wow, she changed his sheets and bought him new pillows (IKEA ones, not the expensive hotel ones obvs), mum of the year eh, Rach 🙁
But she spends £95 on pillows for herself 😂 My kids have got bloody Dormer pillows and I think mine are older than they are and one them is about to hit double digits 🤢

Reactions: 9
The screenshot of Emily moving into her house is on facebook. Rach never put it on IG hence why it isn't there.
I saw it on insta

Why is an almost 2 year old lying on the sofa with a bottle?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
That video of Sebs return broke my heart. If you were sat in the lounge and your kid walked in after a week away wouldn’t you leap up and hug them? God I’d of been on the drive waiting for his friends mum or whoever to pull up…. But then again I’m a normal mum who you know, loves my kids and hasn’t stolen anyone else’s kids who I don’t even like.
Josh just shows what a selfish twit he is in that video, more interested in his own cuppa than his son. Why they insist on keeping those boys away from their mother when neither of them even remotely like them is behind me.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I saw it on insta

And he doesn't even acknowledge her. Most toddlers think their mothers are their whole world. It's sad to see .

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Right so, been stuck in the garden with the dog as the sky engineer was here putting sky q in…anyway I was a bit bored and found this and was pretty sure I hadn’t seen it on here

if I’m covering old ground, apologies and move on, I just didn’t know part time working mummy limited was a company

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Right so, been stuck in the garden with the dog as the sky engineer was here putting sky q in…anyway I was a bit bored and found this and was pretty sure I hadn’t seen it on here

if I’m covering old ground, apologies and move on, I just didn’t know part time working mummy limited was a company
I definitely haven't seen that. Nearly £9,500 for the patchwork tit show! That's how she's paying for all the pretty cushions and fake plants. What a bleep. That money could have gone to someone who would actually use it for the purposes of helping people, not buying lampshades and tit for her coffee shop/launderette.

• Angry
Reactions: 40
Notice that is a pilot thing so if doesn’t work or go tits up.
I generally thought it come out of all that PayPal money but didn’t know she got a grant.
I’ve said time and time again
She is the type of person to fall in tit and comes up smelling of roses.

Reactions: 25
I’ve wondered before where her AD earnings went and had looked for her on Companies House and nothing came up .

It’s stated in writing now that the space is for abused women yet she’s flashing it over IG as if it’s a new cool and hip hang out.

Self promotion and a vanity project for Rachel’s gang.

Reactions: 21

That will be why she took a photograph of her business bank card 🙄. So it’s taken her 5 years to register as a ltd company. Interesting that she’s done after she paid out the deposit on the house. I guess she doesn’t need to hide what money she has coming in anymore. The purchase of that house was definitely in part from donations. She couldn’t be more obvious if she tried 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 31
I might be paranoid but the shape of that key Emily is holding in that photo is very clear I’d be getting the locks changed at ratatouille’s expense if I were her

• Wow
Reactions: 19
My heart breaks for Wilby. That boy has no joy in his life. He should be up playing with toys, not laid on the sofa like a teenager watching TV.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
What’s a service address? Why’s it Huddersfield? Also is that the address for the women’s centre on one screenshot? The address for our private water supply is the house across the road on companies house not somewhere 100s of miles away 🤷‍♀️ Bit confused as she obvs doesn’t live in Hudds. Tell me I’m being daft if I am haha.

So, if she’s registered Part Time Working Mummy as a limited company/business, does that mean if the CIC goes tits up and she’s in charge of the whole tit show, no one can come after her PTWM earnings?

Reactions: 11
bleeping hell she got grant money for the women’s’ centre? Absolutely livid 🤬.
Can someone explain the other accounts stuff? I never understand stuff like that.

Also, is Josh on the autistic spectrum? Why is he so cold?

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Soo I googled the Huddersfield address it’s an accountant. Bit far considering where she lives but hey ho.

Can someone explain the other accounts stuff? I never understand stuff like that.

Getting a grant is the only reason she set up a CIC in the first place. I don't think its any coincidence they got that money, went to ikea and S got new pillows. I bet they all got new ikea stuff passed off as stuff for the womens centre.

• Angry
Reactions: 26

He shows no emotion towards those children. I think he'd be happy if it was just the 2 of them!

Reactions: 16
Getting a grant is the only reason she set up a CIC in the first place. I don't think its any coincidence they got that money, went to ikea and S got new pillows. I bet they all got new ikea stuff passed off as stuff for the womens centre.

You’re right. I just stupidly thought the WC was a diversion for the PayPal donations, similar to money laundering in a way (ie channeling the dubious donations into something legitimate to take any heat off).
Her actually getting 10k of public money that could be better used by a proper DV service has got me raging. I’ve said this before but her parenting, appearance, ADs etc wash over me but her taking public money away from DV services which literally save lives is criminal.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.