PTWM #90 Trauma obsessed, advert fest, PayPal money scandal has still never been addressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So with that 10k grant money, does she has to publicly state on her accounts what every penny has been spent on on companies House?

Also, 2 separate accountants, thats not dodgy at all is it 🤔🤔

Also explains why pa jo paid for the items in IKEA, she had the ptwm bank card!!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
So with that 10k grant money, does she has to publicly state on her accounts what every penny has been spent on on companies House?

Also, 2 separate accountants, thats not dodgy at all is it 🤔🤔

Also explains why pa jo paid for the items in IKEA, she had the ptwm bank card!!
She'll need to provide reports to the grant administrator - as part of her application she will have needed to outline exactly what the money will be used for and set out targets and milestones etc. and they will monitor activity against her project plan to ensure funds are being used appropriately.

Given it's a pilot, they will no doubt require some kind of evaluation to determine whether funding will continue beyond the first year.

Reactions: 22
Why does she need 2 different accountants? Very odd!!
She’ll most likely have chosen to keep the accountant that’s handled her accounts during the period where there was any income from go fund me or PayPal otherwise she’s going to have to explain it to a new accountant who no doubt would likely have questions. Imagine explaining it all to a local accountant, she’s never going to do that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I couldn't watch that video of S coming back all Joyce can say is get the feckin kettle on no warmth, care, pleased to see you it's tragic & the whole thing is a tit show I'm sickened by it all
And if that’s the better option, as we’re constantly told, those poor boys have been massively let down by society.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
You’re right. I just stupidly thought the WC was a diversion for the PayPal donations, similar to money laundering in a way (ie channeling the dubious donations into something legitimate to take any heat off).
Her actually getting 10k of public money that could be better used by a proper DV service has got me raging. I’ve said this before but her parenting, appearance, ADs etc wash over me but her taking public money away from DV services which literally save lives is criminal.
I suspect that the paypal money pays for her extravagant daily purchases and doesn't go through any bank account. Most companies online now offer paypal as a method of payment for anything. Even uber eats do it now too. Keeping the money in paypal and totally separate, means when she applied for the mortgage it wouldn't have been picked up on and queried. The fee's for all the adverts would have soon stacked up enough for a deposit. The bank statements would only show her earnings going in and then probably a very modest lifestyle of normal household bills and food shopping because everything else was bought with other peoples money via paypal.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I suspect that the paypal money pays for her extravagant daily purchases and doesn't go through any bank account. Most companies online now offer paypal as a method of payment for anything. Even uber eats do it now too. Keeping the money in paypal and totally separate, means when she applied for the mortgage it wouldn't have been picked up on and queried. The fee's for all the adverts would have soon stacked up enough for a deposit. The bank statements would only show her earnings going in and then probably a very modest lifestyle of normal household bills and food shopping because everything else was bought with other peoples money via paypal.

Again, you’re right! 👏🏼 I don’t use PayPal like that but have friends who use it instead of ApplePay.
That is a very good way of doing it, if she has done as u suggested.
God this thread is depressing at times! 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And we all know who helped her write her business plan for the coffee *cough* Jordan!
And the business plan for the community fridge *cough* Nina!
She got alot of help initially from experienced V.
If she didn't make friends with these people there is no way she would even have a clue how to set it up in the first place. She has alot of intelligent scammers in her 'circle' and that includes her pc husband!
(Not called nina or V scammers BTW, just the rest of them)

Reactions: 22
No wonder she’s obsessed with women’s trauma - look at the lifestyle it’s afforded her.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
So she's now a Ltd and a CIC. The coffee shop is Patchwork Coffee Convos. Two accountants... and the one that has the PayPal records is...
Screenshot_20210810_132327.jpg

Be nice! What the f**k is going on here.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I think one of the things that bothers me most, as to be fair a lot of CICs are set up in the same dodgy way, is the fact that her ‘huns’ is think she is ploughing her own money into this venture. And as always, she isn’t correcting them!

Reactions: 23
From what they've shown of the women's centre, they'll be able to sit about 4 women in for the Patchwork Convos. Hardly a great money spinner Then, she'll be asking for people to pay for suspended coffees like Jordan does in his place for her warriors, even though no warriors will be able to fit in after her "circle" are all in there as well.
Just admit it Rach, its a front for you and your circle to hang out and spend other peoples money.

Reactions: 23
I honestly don’t give a toss about the women’s centre. I think it’s a stupid idea concocted by Rachael and in part Jordan. Emily is along for the ride because I think she actually does want to make change, she’s just a little bit inexperienced to see that Rachael is the wrong person to do it with. £10k from The National Lottery is like me throwing £2 in a wishing well. Over the year it’s barely enough to cover the water and electric bill for the place. Which certainly beggars the question with whose funding the rest of including wages. But the accounts will show that next year. Pity we will never know about the last 5 years, but that’s hanging over her head like a bad smell, not ours.

I’m finding their home situation an utterly depressing watch at the moment even for comedy purposes. It’s just horrible. I can’t see what people see that’s not just stomach turning 😞 and yet I’m supposed to be a horrible troll 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.