PTWM #90 Trauma obsessed, advert fest, PayPal money scandal has still never been addressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won't even go to the cinema to watch the film she's advertising! When will these companies wake up and see just because she has kids doesn't make her family friendly! Don't they look at her highlights?

Reactions: 14
I never understand why she doesn’t at least use the most appropriate kid for her ads but faaaaaacking hell STOP SAYING SOOOOO

Reactions: 8
It was obviously meant for wilby but the poor boy would have no idea what to do with any of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
It was obviously meant for wilby but the poor boy would have no idea what to do with any of it.
It’s so sad that she won’t involve him. I regularly baked cupcakes with my toddlers, they loved it. Yes, most of the “work” was done by me (and all the cleaning up) but my memories are so happy and they love looking at the photos and enjoyed the process at the time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s so sad that she won’t involve him. I regularly baked cupcakes with my toddlers, they loved it. Yes, most of the “work” was done by me (and all the cleaning up) but my memories are so happy and they loving looking at the photos and enjoyed the process at the time.
I wonder if she knows he’d ‘lose his mind’ at the sensation of the wet cake mix

Reactions: 6
It’s so sad that she won’t involve him. I regularly baked cupcakes with my toddlers, they loved it. Yes, most of the “work” was done by me (and all the cleaning up) but my memories are so happy and they love looking at the photos and enjoyed the process at the time.
Exactly and they don't learn unless you involve them. Its no wonder he cant do anything because he's never taught.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she knows he’d ‘lose his mind’ at the sensation of the wet cake mix
He could use a wooden spoon… I bet she’s too lazy to even try though. Even kids with SPD still enjoy messy play etc, it’s sometimes just finding something they’re cool with.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I was thinking that today. I have photos of my youngest baking with me at 2. Using the cutter to make scones, and brushing the egg on top was easy and fun.

Reactions: 6
She's done it again, her second book has crossed the Atlantic! 🥳🥳🥳.
It was released today in Canada and will be released in the U.S on 1st September.
It seems that she has followers all over.
The book was available to pre order, but on the day of release, it's actually been reduced!
There were no reviews, so I felt that it was my duty to write an honest and constructive review.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is she flirting with Miss Greedy 🤢🤢
Oh my mind, what’s going on 😂😂

ETA - That’s on a Paw Patrol AD 😩

F7431ADE-8EEA-4AE5-911C-B2A5E7DEA8D3.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
What is it with Wilby - is he short? A big head? A bit tubby? I can’t work out why he walks funny..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Tattlers , come together and pray for Natalie.

We walk amongst these people, stay safe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He’s a large boy, he’s got a very distinctive “running” style and doesn’t seem in control of his limbs. I’m wondering if they’ll wait till his second birthday post to address his issues.

Reactions: 9
He’s a large boy, he’s got a very distinctive “running” style and doesn’t seem in control of his limbs. I’m wondering if they’ll wait till his second birthday post to address his issues.
Don’t be silly, he hasn’t got any issues. He’s perfect remember. And she would know cos she’s fully trained in autism after all those years of ordering first aid kits and fire doors in her previous job

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Right so, been stuck in the garden with the dog as the sky engineer was here putting sky q in…anyway I was a bit bored and found this and was pretty sure I hadn’t seen it on here

if I’m covering old ground, apologies and move on, I just didn’t know part time working mummy limited was a company
Patchwork coffee convo?.. what the actual f**k

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.