PTWM #90 Trauma obsessed, advert fest, PayPal money scandal has still never been addressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
another repeated video… wasn’t that the park video with gangsta granny during the lockdown and you could hear her chattering away??
That video was definitely last year. So sad that Wilby hasn't changed in a year, apart from the fact hes bigger.

Reactions: 13
I suspect Seb missed no one whilst he was in London yet felt under pressure to say someone, easier to say the toddler’s name I suppose.

Reactions: 25
Slightly heartbreaking to see a teenage boy say his parents didn’t give him a big enough reaction when he came from a week away😥I went away in my late teens for a week and couldn’t get rid of my mum for days afterwards🙄 #FreeSeb

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Wow, she changed his sheets and bought him new pillows (IKEA ones, not the expensive hotel ones obvs), mum of the year eh, Rach 🙁

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I bet Seb wanted to turn around & go back to London.
Bekind is a witch like her mother. Joyce needs to get a grip ffs
So she’s changed his sheets & bought him IKEA pillows 🙄 Mother of the Year 🥇
Raq you need to give your head a wobble as do the few remaining Huns 🤬
#teamseb

• Heart
Betsy just didn’t like not being the centre of attention, she has perfected the resting witch face look hasn’t she!! Why on earth does J keep banging on about making a cup of tea but they will need to fill the kettle, he was like a broken record, what a boring, uninterested father!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
He sees right through her and Josh, and doesn’t let her control and manipulate him like the others. I think he scares her because of that. 💯 #teamseb too!
I couldn't watch that video of S coming back all Joyce can say is get the feckin kettle on no warmth, care, pleased to see you it's tragic & the whole thing is a tit show I'm sickened by it all

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Rachy that’s not really content is it hun!

that poor boy I would be up cuddling him, kissing him probably get pushed away mind but still, not 1
Of his parents got up off their arses to greet ‘their son’ and how immature of her “who did you miss more” 🙄
How about we missed you Seb and leave it at
that.
Betsy is awful just because attention not on her
Appalling parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
She may be a narcissistic, PayPal stealing witch, but at least she explains, every fucken time, that she's going to turn the camera round. Otherwise I'm sure her inbox would be full of huns wondering what this witchery was. Where has she gone? Why can we hear her but not see her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I’d love to know what Betsy said that was deemed too inappropriate for the camera?
Betsys nipples, lulas periods, wobbles tit and Racheles flaps are all ok for content so I dread to think what it was that was too much 🙄

In fact I’ve just thought I bet it was the words PAYPAL!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I could almost see her rolling her eyes when she said it though, like it was an inconvenience.
The fact that she even had to say “seb always wants to eat these” though. Yes, that’s normal life, your kids want to eat meals with their family.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Also Seb standing there with his scooter and helmet on, did they make him scoot back from the train station? 🙄🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Also Seb standing there with his scooter and helmet on, did they make him scoot back from the train station? 🙄🙈
Looks like it seeing as Wayne and Waynetta had their arses glued to the sofa demanding tea be made.

Reactions: 13
That house is like a local authority children’s home with Josh & Rach as staff that are paid to be there but would really rather be anywhere but there.

They couldn’t even be arsed to go pick Seb up from the train station after a whole week away. That says it all for me. I greet my dog with more effort after I’ve been out for a couple of hours 🤷🏻‍♀️.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
The screenshot of Emily moving into her house is on facebook. Rach never put it on IG hence why it isn't there.

Reactions: 3
I see she had yet another box of sweets delivered yesterday. Is that Wilby's meal kit for the week?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.