PTWM #90 Trauma obsessed, advert fest, PayPal money scandal has still never been addressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the deal with PTWM and KDIL?? I followed KDIL for a while but just found her all a bit too much. I always thought PTWM was arse licking her a bit too much for it to be a genuine friendship x
I don't really know probably someone else will know more than me..its another influencer to influencer based bullshit friendship and KDIL was at her baby shower and then she gets a lovely dig at her about her appearance from Ratchet. I thank duck my best mate I trust with my life unlike her...stabby Jo, Emily, PA Jo, Joyces sister her ex lesbian lover and cocaine Katie.

Reactions: 5
Thats the kind of comment abusive partners say, instead of something nice about what’s happening, commenting on the size of her thumb to make her feel shut about herself.
I can’t even find that story now…wonder if it’s been deleted!

Reactions: 3
I can’t even find that story now…wonder if it’s been deleted!
Yep! It’s been deleted… probably because the idiot left a photo of the door 🙄 I don’t know the area, but someone might, just from seeing the door. She’s such a bleeping idiot. I feel as though she constantly puts Emily at risk

Reactions: 18
Yep! It’s been deleted… probably because the idiot left a photo of the door 🙄 I don’t know the area, but someone might, just from seeing the door. She’s such a bleeping idiot. I feel as though she constantly puts Emily at risk
Well it’s on here now the daft cow. WOW. She knows most things end up on here, they both do! How can she run a women’s centre if the staff can’t trust her? bleeping idiots.
I have a quote for her anyway 👇. It’s easy to be confident if you are to stupid to think about how your actions effect others

4951E95F-9E96-4222-BEB0-62E3C2406C18.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I hope Emily moved because she wanted to and not because someone found her address via all R’s stories. Because if it’s the latter, she’s just plastered her new home all over Instagram again. 🙄

Reactions: 12
who had sen being featured back being back on instagram and saying how much she missed him in the rachet bingo??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Probably been mentioned already, but has she done some sort of ad for hello fresh (but not declared it) and then for some meal delivery service this evening? How does she not realise that people see through it 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
God she is such a narcissist... "how much have you missed me, who did u miss the miss most"
duck me, not everything is about u R!
Felt sorry for him that his dad was only bothered about someone making him a cup of tea (how about get off ur arse and make it yourself)
And R cares more about whipping her camera out for content!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 31
It’s obvious they’ve had no contact with the adult Seb was staying with all week. He said a few things about what the mum had done for him and they just replied “aww that’s lovely”
If my 15 year old was in London for the week I’d have a direct link to the parents to check up on how he was doing and even if he was behaving ok.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
God she is such a narcissist... "how much have you missed me, who did u miss the miss most"
Felt sorry for him that his dad was only bothered about someone making him a cup of tea (how about get off ur arse and make it yourself)
And R cares more about whipping her camera out for content!!!
Very uncomfortable! Poor Seb. Not one of them
Lazy bastards gets off the sofa to welcome
Him home. If I had not seen my son for 8’days I would up giving him and hug, emptying his washing out and asking him if he was hungry and thirsty and tending to him! That’s cause I’m a proper mother!!! My son is recently home from being away at Uni for many months and I just love looking after him again!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Josh you are an absolute waste of space of a father. You have not seen your son for 8 days and all you can say is put the kettle on. I can’t wait for the day them
Children walk out of that house and don’t even glance back!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I loved that he said Wilby, so she said aww who did you miss next most? And cut off before the answer as it obviously wasn't her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
another repeated video… wasn’t that the park video with gangsta granny during the lockdown and you could hear her chattering away??

Reactions: 13
I don't really know probably someone else will know more than me..its another influencer to influencer based bullshit friendship and KDIL was at her baby shower and then she gets a lovely dig at her about her appearance from Ratchet. I thank duck my best mate I trust with my life unlike her...stabby Jo, Emily, PA Jo, Joyces sister her ex lesbian lover and cocaine Katie.
What a bunch of bleeping lunatics 😫.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
another repeated video… wasn’t that the park video with gangsta granny during the lockdown and you could hear her chattering away??
I just watched (can’t sleep) and you know, because they dress Wibble like an overgrown baby and he hasn’t really developed much in the last year, it’s hard to tell if that’s six months ago or today.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.