PTWM #90 Trauma obsessed, advert fest, PayPal money scandal has still never been addressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a common theme throughout her life. She, (I suspect unconsciously,) talks about it all the time. It’s there in almost every story she tells. I’m not even trying to be mean, I’m just stating a fact 🤷🏻‍♀️. The man and by extension her, will always comes first.

If her therapist hasn’t brought it up yet, she’s wasting her money I know that much 😂
I think she will forever try and replace the love and security she felt that she didn’t have as a child. But by spending her life seeking it, she has just passed the issues on to her children. Betsy’s pictures on social media clearly show a young girl who is insecure, begging for attention and validation.

And to think she is about to open a place to help women….☹

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Right on cue she is now talking about Seb and how he will share their hello fresh meals!
more things that will never happen. He’s rarely there at meal times as it is 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Worrying thing, Raq really doesn’t think she’s doing anything wrong. She’s the breadwinner in that household & they all know it.
I personally think she knows she’s fucked up big & is just about treading water.
She’s clutching at straws, her friends- paid staff will no doubt be looking for other work as they know this shitstorm is going to blow up.
Your own doing Raq.
#teamseb hope you’re keeping your own journal. You’ll make a fortune 💰

Reactions: 18
Was this not the same girl who moved down from Surrey or wherever and Rach helped get her new place ready for her and the boy. Now it seems she's moving again....wonder why 🤔
Thats the kind of comment abusive partners say, instead of something nice about what’s happening, commenting on the size of her thumb to make her feel shut about herself.

Reactions: 25
Poor kid having to wear those leggings with lemons (or is it avocados??) on them!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Thats the kind of comment abusive partners say, instead of something nice about what’s happening, commenting on the size of her thumb to make her feel shut about herself.
She’s always got to take the piss out of someone. And it’s always someone younger than her (apart from Josh). Emily, Betsy, Lula… As far as I’m aware, she never belittles Astrid?
R is the biggest troll going

Reactions: 21
She’s always got to take the piss out of someone. And it’s always someone younger than her (apart from Josh). Emily, Betsy, Lula… As far as I’m aware, she never belittles Astrid?
R is the biggest troll going
I know someone like this.. always a snidey comment on nice SM posts. Never actually congratulates or comments on the event just an inane comment designed to knock your duck off. Pisses me right off and is frankly pathetic

R is a bully. That's why she wouldn't pick on Astrid, aside from the dubious 'only for SM friendship' I don't believe they have anything in common. Astrid has not much to lose ( only followers!) R has a hell of a lot more if Astrid turned around and fought back. Does that make sense?.
Basically bullies only pick on the vulnerable etc etc. Astrid is super confident, life sorted and doing her thing. R is literally the opposite. Her tit is so far from being together it's laughable.
(Disclaimer, I'm exhausted and probably not making much sense!)

Reactions: 40
I know someone like this.. always a snidey comment on nice SM posts. Never actually congratulates or comments on the event just an inane comment designed to knock your duck off. Pisses me right off and is frankly pathetic

R is a bully. That's why she wouldn't pick on Astrid, aside from the dubious 'only for SM friendship' I don't believe they have anything in common. Astrid has not much to lose ( only followers!) R has a hell of a lot more if Astrid turned around and fought back. Does that make sense?.
Basically bullies only pick on the vulnerable etc etc. Astrid is super confident, life sorted and doing her thing. R is literally the opposite. Her tit is so far from being together it's laughable.
Agree, makes you wonder what stabby Jo knows, R never makes any snide remarks about her, and the fact she comes across like she will actually rip your head off 😆 and we all know pa jo knows everything and R doesn't pick on her either.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 I fail to see why she should profit from the lifestyle choice of her child.

View attachment 705323
She can't even be arsed to film a new ad. Thats exactly the same ad as the last time she did one for them.
These companies are just idiotic, imagine if you went into an office meeting and presented the exact same work as you did last month 🤦‍♀️ you would get a bollocking off your boss and told to do it all again!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

I actually like Astrid, she’s quirky and so fecking confident, albeit not to everyone’s taste. We’re the same age & I really wish I had half her zest for life!
I follow her on the back of Raqs page (blocked now🙄)
Raq would love the life & confidence Astrid has, she’d love the house, the garden & the fact there were no children in the mix too.
Oh Raq. 🤷‍♀️😂

Reactions: 20
Just had a look at that All Plants as I have recently been diagnosed with diabetes and high cholesterol and so looking for a decent diet, but at £40 for 6 meals I will give it a miss, that's almost my whole weekly food budget. Relatable as ever Rach.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Agree, makes you wonder what stabby Jo knows, R never makes any snide remarks about her, and the fact she comes across like she will actually rip your head off 😆 and we all know pa jo knows everything and R doesn't pick on her either.
Just the vulnerable, miles away from her family and friends. Friend. She's a witch. Emily is in such a precarious position.
Even I'd be scared of stabby Jo and I'm well hard (or rough depending on who's telling you 🤣). Council estate through and through and Jo would even freak me out. Hannah too tbf. That resting witch face is immense ( not recently, thinking back to older posts!).
God I need my bed. Thinking way to much about this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Agree with all of this, an abuser is very careful when choosing their victim, and they usually need an imbalance of power to exist within the dynamic. Ratchet will always go for people she's either spent money on, done something for, or employs, so holds the power, meaning the recipient feels unable to speak up, with alot to lose. It'll start with little digs, snide comments, sharing private conversations, covert filming, etc, all dressed up as 'lol joking I love you like the most ever'. She will also have used the line 'after all I've done for you' many times already, most likely within her own family, to Josh, Seb, and her mother. There is no way on this earth that she would get away with that with Astrid. Astrid srikes me as extremely self-assured and secure in herself, with a gorgeous home, and financial stability. She doesn't need R now that she's built a bit of a following - she's fairly niche, and will do well on social media in her own right. I also reckon her husband would lose his actual tit if Ratchet even came close to being a bleep to her. I think he's the sensible voice of reason in Astrid's ear, and can see R for what she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Just the vulnerable, miles away from her family and friends. Friend. She's a witch. Emily is in such a precarious position.
Even I'd be scared of stabby Jo and I'm well hard (or rough depending on who's telling you 🤣). Council estate through and through and Jo would even freak me out. Hannah too tbf. That resting witch face is immense ( not recently, thinking back to older posts!).
God I need my bed. Thinking way to much about this 🤣
She will be bitching even within her circle and when laura KDIL was not in a good space she took the piss out of her teeth.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
"I'm obsessed with women's trauma"
Maybe think about the trauma you're causing your kids.....
AD79DD7F-3721-4A91-AB24-F58AC9E015E7_1_201_a.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Astrid's hubby definitely does see her for what she is. I like Astrid as well. Always have. She has confidence in herself and her choices, she's a bit daft sometimes but she's harmless imo. Unlike Rancid.

She will be bitching even within her circle and when laura KDIL was not in a good space she took the piss out of her teeth.
She really is the lowest of the low.

Reactions: 16
What is the deal with PTWM and KDIL?? I followed KDIL for a while but just found her all a bit too much. I always thought PTWM was arse licking her a bit too much for it to be a genuine friendship x

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.