PTWM #90 Trauma obsessed, advert fest, PayPal money scandal has still never been addressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was this not the same girl who moved down from Surrey or wherever and Rach helped get her new place ready for her and the boy. Now it seems she's moving again....wonder why 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Was this not the same girl who moved down from Surrey or wherever and Rach helped get her new place ready for her and the boy. Now it seems she's moving again....wonder why 🤔
Moving in with her boyfriend maybe?

Reactions: 2
Probably because the place Rachey picked for her was a bit of a shithole.

Reactions: 7
For the love of God will someone please teach this pair of idiots about road safety especially with a toddler. bleeping idiots
Wankers the pair of them. Gives me the fear that kid does when he's out and about.

Reactions: 2
Aw Bless. Willbobby got treated to chips & nuggets after the soft play 🤗 How did they compare to McD’s Wilbs?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Let's hope she's told rach not to broadcast it this time!!!! And hopefully R isn't guarantor again 🤞

Reactions: 5
This is how you care for vulnerable families escaping domestic violence - none of that Racquet big con!! See how it’s a ‘secret’ apartment. Not a bleeping coffee shop, done out in IKEA, where Racquet and all her paid for girl boss mates will be hanging out like it’s a bleeping mean girls clubhouse!
I can see R having blood on her hands (literally) with this venture

Reactions: 4
Aw Bless. Willbobby got treated to chips & nuggets after the soft play 🤗 How did they compare to McD’s Wilbs?
If only he'd been encouraged to speak, he could give us the John Torode style description and comparison between them 😅 Sadly his parents give no fucks and he eats his numerous nuggets in silence 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good one Rach, record and take notice of the kid who is old enough to deal with herself at soft play. Let your toddler run loose in areas that he's probably not even allowed to be in. Great parenting again!!

If only he'd been encouraged to speak, he could give us the John Torode style description and comparison between them 😅 Sadly his parents give no fucks and he eats his numerous nuggets in silence 😢
Never even any veg. Bit of sweetcorn, even some bloody beans. He literally has a beige food diet. Actually when he does have veg it's pureed with cheese.

• Sad
Betsy is just a very ordinary, not particularly bright girl but R seems determined that she will be some kind of social media star. She just doesn't have the charisma.
This! There is nothing special about her looks wise. pretty enough but nothing outstanding. Now Edie on the
WHY THE HELL are they filming him running up a street and a car comes round the corner???? 🤬🤬🤬🤬 Not even tried to grab his hand. He could run in any direction!!!! He always runs with his head down!?!?!
Their parents to 5 children so I'd of thought they'd know better. Prince Wilbur has no boundries or discipline he is a "lockdown baby
My kids are now in their thirties and when we cross a road I automatically grab their hand. I was no helicopter parent (not that that word existed in the 80 and 90's) but I at least had basic common sense when it came to road safety. Wankers

If my 16 nearly 17 year old daughter posted a picture like that on her IG I'd be furious.
She looks like a prostitute in a crack house in downtown LA. There I said it sorry admin don't jail me .

Funny that she writes about ‘mum guilt’ in whichever book. She doesn’t suffer from that at all. She would put herself and whichever man she’s with above those kids all day long.
It’s practically the whole foundation of her personality 🙄

Reactions: 30
Funny that she writes about ‘mum guilt’ in whichever book. She doesn’t suffer from that at all. She would put herself and whichever man she’s with above those kids all day long.
It’s practically the whole foundation of her personality 🙄
You are so right, I always found her and Joyce’s relationship so odd. They both have sets of children who have apparently suffered trauma and neglect from their other parent, so I would assume as the parent who stuck around you would do everything you possibly could to make the children feel secure, loved and part of one big family unit. But instead the amount of alone time they both have is craziness, they go out for dinner with one or two of the kids max, clearly favourite child and sometimes don’t seem to have a clue what the child are up too. Plus the thing that disturbs me the most is, she moans about the horrific abuse she receives that was so bad she thought she was dying from a panic attack but allows her daughters to have open profiles so they can endure the same abuse she apparently got. I understand Rach has to have an open profile to earn money but Betsy has absolutely no need to at her age unless she is pushing her daughter down the same path as her.

Reactions: 31
You are so right, I always found her and Joyce’s relationship so odd. They both have sets of children who have apparently suffered trauma and neglect from their other parent, so I would assume as the parent who stuck around you would do everything you possibly could to make the children feel secure, loved and part of one big family unit. But instead the amount of alone time they both have is craziness, they go out for dinner with one or two of the kids max, clearly favourite child and sometimes don’t seem to have a clue what the child are up too. Plus the thing that disturbs me the most is, she moans about the horrific abuse she receives that was so bad she thought she was dying from a panic attack but allows her daughters to have open profiles so they can endure the same abuse she apparently got. I understand Rach has to have an open profile to earn money but Betsy has absolutely no need to at her age unless she is pushing her daughter down the same path as her.
It’s a common theme throughout her life. She, (I suspect unconsciously,) talks about it all the time. It’s there in almost every story she tells. I’m not even trying to be mean, I’m just stating a fact 🤷🏻‍♀️. The man and by extension her, will always comes first.

If her therapist hasn’t brought it up yet, she’s wasting her money I know that much 😂

Reactions: 10
It's so obvious she reads here I find it hilarious 😂😂
100% she reads here. Poor W was held hostage at his home for the last 2 years, then people started commenting on here that he never goes out or interacts with other children, just watches tv and now he goes out more than Rach and Joyce do 🙈

100% she reads here. Poor W was held hostage at his home for the last 2 years, then people started commenting on here that he never goes out or interacts with other children, just watches tv and now he goes out more than Rach and Joyce do 🙈
Yep and he eats crap so she takes a photo of him with a banana and justifies buying shite hipster food boxes 😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.