PTWM #90 Trauma obsessed, advert fest, PayPal money scandal has still never been addressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get screenshots of that post because when she’s reminded it’s still there she’ll delete

Found the post
She always loves to ' Mills & boon' her posts, you can tell she has an over active imagination with the way she writes a post/comment. She is trying to make people feel sorry for her but but is in reality just digging herself into a deeper hole with every - sad and sorry- post she posts.
She is so irritating, she's like an itch on the vag that won't go away.

Reactions: 19
That photo Bekind has posted to her 45,000 followers is not on. She's 16 for goodness sake 🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Those saying where stabby Jo was all those months… remember when Emily was being a witch to Be kind in the conservatory trying to throw her stuff out and someone on here said they thought there was someone else in there as Emily kept looking at their direction. Times like this she was prob there all along out of shot.
on another note, Betsys photo dump from London is so desperate to be noticed it’s laughable, I hate to comment on a child but she really is a normal plain looking girl. Also I wish her mum would buy her some decent clothes. You can see the boyfriends reflection in one of the shots and I don’t believe for a minute they were in a hotel it looks like a squat from one of the pictures of the internal door.

Reactions: 25
Betsy with her tit hanging out!! Rachet telling her she is back home where she belongs like some sort of mad hostage taker and Wilby Newley running off the pavement into traffic! Classic Sunday night viewing from the Shambletons!!

Reactions: 14
And yet here we still are, 2 years later, the same tit, plus new tit, she still hasn't safeguarded her family, if anything its even worse, she has a new stalker that she isn't even fazed by, more frenemies, selling her kids souls, and is planning on fleecing even more people in the name of charity 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Jesus Christ was she just about to let a child who hasn’t even turned 2 cross a road without holding on to someone’s hand 🙈 I love the way Joyce just starts crossing the road without even checking where W who was by his side now is🤬
Do you think she hasn’t bought reins yet as she is waiting on a company to send her a free pair…

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Get screenshots of that post because when she’s reminded it’s still there she’ll delete

Found the post
I'm almost speechless!!!!!!!
Rachy needs a top psychiatrist as a matter of urgency.
I'm sure psychologists will be fighting over who gets to treat her!
She's a prize find for any psychiatrist!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’m sure she said the other week that she was already writing the 3rd book and posted two different stories of her typing away, one with Edie. And now tonight she’s saying she’s started it and has only wrote 3000 words 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That pic makes Betsy look like an extra from Trainspotting. I think she’s going for urban, only it looks like a 16 year old in crack den sadly. She needs to let herself age a little before that kind of look.

Just to highlight Wibble & Rachael have had an utterly miserable weekend with PC Perv and now they are jovial again. If I can see it through my phone, I am baffled that the ‘circle’ can’t 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
And yet here we still are, 2 years later, the same tit, plus new tit, she still hasn't safeguarded her family, if anything its even worse, she has a new stalker that she isn't even fazed by, more frenemies, selling her kids souls, and is planning on fleecing even more people in the name of charity 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Just reminds me of The Inghams the years roll by and they are still selling their kids etc
But as I said on their thread something will happen it will be something trivial that blows up and karma will come knocking it might take a while but it always catches up with you one way or another

Reactions: 6
I bet I’m going to make myself look so stupid here but if I fall behind on threads I’ll come back on and see we’re on page 36 (for example) and read the last six pages to catch up. I always flicked back on page at a time. I just accidentally pressed on the page numbed just now and this popped up….. my mind is blown! Did you all know this? 🙈

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I remember the rant. I remember being horrified that tattle existed. Then another person I was following on insta ranted and cried about it, but I was in doubts about her so came and had a look around. By this point I was seeing how lots of mum instas were lying, Rachaele included, but to be honest I was shocked to find how bad it really was and how much she’s lies. Now I don’t even follow her.
Out of interest though was there just a thread about her? Was tattle created by Keeley?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.