PTWM #90 Trauma obsessed, advert fest, PayPal money scandal has still never been addressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t actually believe what I’m seeing. Willbobby has got a 🍌🥳
Hi Raq 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have a feeling they may have/are anti-masks because she is totally the type to have ordered some fancy decorated ones, in-fact she would have made sure she had some that matched those stupid head scarfs that she was into the past few months and she would have plastered them in her stories!
yes I’ve never seen her wearing one and he was the only unmasked policeman in Bristol wasn’t he? Arseholes

Reactions: 10
Never mind his hand, what the duck has Rachel dressed him in today? Is it a smock?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I ❤this site. I never really followed any mummy influencers as they make me want to cut my own nipples off with a rusty spoon but I did like PTWM. Like her I have a large blended family. I found her chaotic lifestyle rather refreshing, I was more of a lurker than a hun but I was really impressed with the awareness of DV she was providing, the lack of ads etc.
Then I bought the 1st book and it all changed. The DV she had mentioned that had impacted her and her daughters’ life on social media was completely different to what was described in her book. Straight after the book, other things didn’t add up, constantly spoke of living in their overdrafts but dining in M&S, expensive gifts to each other, the way she spoke to the children really changed.
I unfollowed her for a good year until I stumbled across this page and it felt good to know there was other people just as cynical/clued up as moi. I might have to unfollow her soon as I can, as I can’t bear to see W walking unattended in a road again 🤬
Thank you ladies for keeping me entertained!!!

Reactions: 41
Completely agree with that. The dynamics are very strange! They do always have to have people in the house. Even of its nieces or the kids friends. That would drive me mad!

I don't blame him, I wouldn't let her stay either 😂
I have friends that are like this, always have to have people from outside their family around them, and it’s literally because they can’t stick each other’s company for more than 5mins and the friends act as buffers, I know because I was one of them for a while, constantly being put in third wheel scenario’s with them and let me tell you, it is draining. They also consistently post on social media about how wonderful their lives are, how much they love each other, it’s all very manufactured. They have a fast turnover of mates too, I have known them for years but have distanced myself now, which is a shame as individually they are decent people, but a friendship shouldn’t be that exhausting.

Reactions: 28
Plus all the alcohol, we've heard how vile Ratchet can be to him, from Betsy's own mouth. I reckon he probably wants out, but he's very very stuck indeed. Everyone she touches, suffers eventually, but she's never the problem, apparently.
She reminds me so much of my sister in law, she's cut off her own brother, her uncle and didn't speak to her sister for a year but they are all the problem not her!

Now shes covering Wilbys hand with a heart. Whats she hiding?
Probably the chocolate cake he's having with his banana!

Reactions: 5
I thought W couldn't take anyone's hand as he physically gagged and cried hysterically?

Reactions: 12
I ❤this site. I never really followed any mummy influencers as they make me want to cut my own nipples off with a rusty spoon but I did like PTWM. Like her I have a large blended family. I found her chaotic lifestyle rather refreshing, I was more of a lurker than a hun but I was really impressed with the awareness of DV she was providing, the lack of ads etc.
Then I bought the 1st book and it all changed. The DV she had mentioned that had impacted her and her daughters’ life on social media was completely different to what was described in her book. Straight after the book, other things didn’t add up, constantly spoke of living in their overdrafts but dining in M&S, expensive gifts to each other, the way she spoke to the children really changed.
I unfollowed her for a good year until I stumbled across this page and it felt good to know there was other people just as cynical/clued up as moi. I might have to unfollow her soon as I can, as I can’t bear to see W walking unattended in a road again 🤬
Thank you ladies for keeping me entertained!!!
Nooooo don’t leave, stay 🙌.
I promise things will get really interesting when she admits she and Josh are having couples therapy from her well being coach/ hypnotherapist, but it’s not working because they still have duck all in common.
It’s a waiting game 👍😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else end up here after her tattle rant? I wasn’t that into her before I’d say I was a minor hun, then saw the tattle rant and came here, the. Things started to click into place that she was an evil conniving bleep using DV as a front.

Reactions: 21
I missed the tattle rant video, does anyone have it? Is it allowed to be posted on here

Reactions: 1
Tattle rant sent me here too 🙋‍♀️ I wouldn’t say I was a hun beforehand. I found her stories funny and related to her when she said she had anxiety. I read her book a few months before the tattle rant and it was such a pile of drivel, it lowered her in my eyes. I’d been going off her anyway before the tattle rant, but when I saw it I came over here because I couldn’t believe people would be horrible enough to say the things she was claiming had been written… and strangely those comments weren’t there, most of the posts were reasonable. I never left

Reactions: 16
I have friends that are like this, always have to have people from outside their family around them, and it’s literally because they can’t stick each other’s company for more than 5mins and the friends act as buffers, I know because I was one of them for a while, constantly being put in third wheel scenario’s with them and let me tell you, it is draining. They also consistently post on social media about how wonderful their lives are, how much they love each other, it’s all very manufactured. They have a fast turnover of mates too, I have known them for years but have distanced myself now, which is a shame as individually they are decent people, but a friendship shouldn’t be that exhausting.
Do you know my friends? You have just described them perfectly 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.