PTWM #90 Trauma obsessed, advert fest, PayPal money scandal has still never been addressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Betsy clearly aiming for a Love Island call-up and that “third book” extract Rachel has posted is talking about a pony so I wonder if she is using this to sell out Ava and the girls 😒

AF996057-8F7D-44CF-8D96-37B15C6425E1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Maybe I’m old fashioned but I just couldn’t let my daughter go off to a dingy squat in London with her boyfriend for an indeterminate amount of time. My daughter is just a couple of months older than B. 🤷🏻‍♀️ It just doesn’t look safe. Not that I want her to always stay home with me but the post about looking like an extra from trainspotting was not wrong!

Reactions: 17
I remember the rant. I remember being horrified that tattle existed. Then another person I was following on insta ranted and cried about it, but I was in doubts about her so came and had a look around. By this point I was seeing how lots of mum instas were lying, Rachaele included, but to be honest I was shocked to find how bad it really was and how much she’s lies. Now I don’t even follow her.
Out of interest though was there just a thread about her? Was tattle created by Keeley?
It was created a year before her rant so no.

Reactions: 8
It’s also possible, looking back at it, that she’s talking about My Little Ponies 🤣 she’s still a bleep though

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet I’m going to make myself look so stupid here but if I fall behind on threads I’ll come back on and see we’re on page 36 (for example) and read the last six pages to catch up. I always flicked back on page at a time. I just accidentally pressed on the page numbed just now and this popped up….. my mind is blown! Did you all know this? 🙈
Yes became that was the only way to keep up until I became a member

Reactions: 1
For the love of God will someone please teach this pair of idiots about road safety especially with a toddler. bleeping idiots

• Sad
Reactions: 17
WHY THE HELL are they filming him running up a street and a car comes round the corner???? 🤬🤬🤬🤬 Not even tried to grab his hand. He could run in any direction!!!! He always runs with his head down!?!?!
Their parents to 5 children so I'd of thought they'd know better. Prince Wilbur has no boundries or discipline he is a "lockdown baby

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I love how she blames tattle for working out where she lives and knowing every detail about her kids lives. I mean, she’s never mentioned a thing herself has she 👀
No she hasn’t, she’s very much into safeguarding, never reveals information that could be used to find her or her kids, where they work and most definitely not where they go to school. She could be anywhere, no one will ever find her 👀🙄🤷‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Betsy is just a very ordinary, not particularly bright girl but R seems determined that she will be some kind of social media star. She just doesn't have the charisma.

Reactions: 36
I bet I’m going to make myself look so stupid here but if I fall behind on threads I’ll come back on and see we’re on page 36 (for example) and read the last six pages to catch up. I always flicked back on page at a time. I just accidentally pressed on the page numbed just now and this popped up….. my mind is blown! Did you all know this? 🙈
See on this screenshot, top left, JUMP TO NEW. If you click that it starts your reading where you last left off.
Press WATCH thread first as it's much faster to find.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Just when I thought her teeth couldn’t get any worse! Do they have white marks on them? Or is it just me?🤮
Looks like a brace.

See now this Betsy I can get on board with.
This is literally my face whenever Josh appears whining 🤷🏻‍♀️
Why was Joyce in her room or was he peeking in her window? 🤢

No she hasn’t, she’s very much into safeguarding, never reveals information that could be used to find her or her kids, where they work and most definitely not where they go to school. She could be anywhere, no one will ever find her 👀🙄🤷‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I don't even live in the same country as her and I know her address 🤦

Reactions: 6
Came here after the tattle rant. Was never a hun but enjoyed some of her content and liked the DA angle and the help she provided.

Coming here was a real eye opener. I can remember being really pissed off with Raq as she was saying there was a poll for when Betsy would fall pregnant. ONE member had casually said something along the lines of "I wonder how long it will be until Betsy is pregnant" and that was it. It wasn't even really commented on by anyone else, or not anything significant like a page or two of conversation. That then led me to realise just how much of all the other content was fabricated - felt like a fool for not realising it sooner!

Reactions: 22
For the love of God will someone please teach this pair of idiots about road safety especially with a toddler. bleeping idiots
That video of Josh has me seething. I'll just pathetically put my hand out for the toddler to grab and then ignore and walk over the road when they don't, leaving the toddler to fend for themselves!! Absolutely disgusting!!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.