PTWM #90 Trauma obsessed, advert fest, PayPal money scandal has still never been addressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That picture is awful. My daughter is a bit younger than BeKind and hell would freeze over before she posted that (or had her nipples pierced). She's her mother's daughter and her parents are failing her badly. Safeguarding Rach. Give it a Google ffs.

Reactions: 16
Betsy is just a very ordinary, not particularly bright girl but R seems determined that she will be some kind of social media star. She just doesn't have the charisma.
The only reason Ratchet is pushing a social media career on her is so she stays living either in that house, or very close by. She's absolutely cacking it that Betsy might go to uni, because whilst there, she would be more difficult to manipulate, and would be exposed to the big wide world outside of their little town. Betsy would no doubt realise how bleeping fucked Ratchet is, and how fucked they are as a family.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The only reason Ratchet is pushing a social media career on her is so she stays living either in that house, or very close by. She's absolutely cacking it that Betsy might go to uni, because whilst there, she would be more difficult to manipulate, and would be exposed to the big wide world outside of their little town. Betsy would no doubt realise how bleeping fucked Ratchet is, and how fucked they are as a family.
Can you imagine the rants/vomiting horrifically/ tantrums that would ensure the minute Bekind moved away?!. R needs to keep them on a tight reign (except Wibert..now he needs reigns of a different kind!). The sooner those kids see that family for what it is, the better.

Reactions: 12
Betsy clearly aiming for a Love Island call-up and that “third book” extract Rachel has posted is talking about a pony so I wonder if she is using this to sell out Ava and the girls 😒

View attachment 703764
When I seen this earlier I couldn’t work out is this where they stayed or a random door they found for a photo op? It looks like she’s inside the door so please God it’s not their hotel and some random tit club or after party. Or is that even better? I’m not sure 🙈

Definitely an old photo. Pre Wilby when her face was softer. The kids are also young as well
And Issac hasn’t got a perm 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Very old because the chip in her tooth that happened when she was 7 isn’t there.
In all seriousness though, and I know it’s been spoken about before, but where the hell did the chipped tooth come from? Was it chipped and she got it fixed (is it bonded?) and that came away, or has it chipped since having the braces off? So weird

Reactions: 6
When I seen this earlier I couldn’t work out is this where they stayed or a random door they found for a photo op? It looks like she’s inside the door so please God it’s not their hotel and some random tit club or after party. Or is that even better? I’m not sure 🙈
Maybe it’s the same chain as the half plastered walls hotel she stayed in for Josh’s birthday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Betsy clearly aiming for a Love Island call-up and that “third book” extract Rachel has posted is talking about a pony so I wonder if she is using this to sell out Ava and the girls 😒

View attachment 703764
If my daughter had posted a pic like that when she was Betsys age I would’ve been livid…..I’m not a prude and my daughter is stunning but she wouldnt have thought a pic like that was glam or arty , I certainly wouldn’t have 🤷‍♀️ And wherever she is looks like a shithole

Reactions: 16

And Issac hasn’t got a perm 😂
Almost certain that it’s Urban Outfitters changing rooms, the ones I’ve been in look like this

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.