PTWM #90 Trauma obsessed, advert fest, PayPal money scandal has still never been addressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed the tattle rant video, does anyone have it? Is it allowed to be posted on here
There's a large post about it on her fb page. Its dated June 2019 so you have to scroll loads of posts until you get to it. There's screenshots of tattle posts, none of which say the things she says they did in the post!

Reactions: 5
Nooooo don’t leave, stay 🙌.
I promise things will get really interesting when she admits she and Josh are having couples therapy from her well being coach/ hypnotherapist, but it’s not working because they still have duck all in common.
It’s a waiting game 👍😂
OK you twisted my arm, what’s the harm in another few month of watching this car crash. I reckon a few months after her Costa coffee franchise opens is when the tit will really hit the fan

Reactions: 15
Anyone else end up here after her tattle rant? I wasn’t that into her before I’d say I was a minor hun, then saw the tattle rant and came here, the. Things started to click into place that she was an evil conniving bleep using DV as a front.
Meeeeee

• Heart
Reactions: 4
There's a large post about it on her fb page. Its dated June 2019 so you have to scroll loads of posts until you get to it. There's screenshots of tattle posts, none of which say the things she says they did in the post!
Get screenshots of that post because when she’s reminded it’s still there she’ll delete

Found the post

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I love how she blames tattle for working out where she lives and knowing every detail about her kids lives. I mean, she’s never mentioned a thing herself has she 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Keeley was obsessive but that whole situation was odd.

The rest of it is embellished so much it’s unrecognisable from what has ever been written here, no one wished her or her children any harm , that’s a lie.

She never ever outright denies using the PayPal for her own gain.

Reactions: 30
I have only been on tattle for a month or so, so have no idea if it was started by some crazy stalker or whether people did cross the line with their comments about W. My personal opinion is and always have been if you are willing to sell every aspect of your private life then you have to be prepared for every aspect of your life to be commented on and pulled apart whether that’s good or bad. I don’t think I have read anything overly bad about her children, more people showing concern but in all honestly I have never seen someone so openly and scarily parade their children online.
My main annoyance with her, is what she is complaining tattle of doing is no different to what she has done to the eldest two father, her parents or the boys mum, actually it’s worse as she makes money selling herself out leading people to comment on her, where these people never asked for it or even have a platform to reply!

Reactions: 23
Meeeee if you mean the one she had whilst pregnant with wilby

Also no wonder he doesn’t want to hold their hand how bloody fast do they walk with him ( going by her recent video) his little legs can’t keep up!!! 🙄

Reactions: 5
Keeley was obsessive but that whole situation was odd.

The rest of it is embellished so much it’s unrecognisable from what has ever been written here, no one wished her or her children any harm , that’s a lie.

She never ever outright denies using the PayPal for her own gain.
In her now deleted rant video, she said that she had an accountant who logged everything in and out every month. Surely, if you could prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that you hadn't taken the money for yourself, why wouldn't you? Instead, she limits comments on her posts and won't allow any that mention the money, if you message her directly she will simply block you and anyone who has donated and emails her to ask will get a pissy reply and a refund. It's not really painting herself as innocent is it?

Reactions: 27
Get screenshots of that post because when she’s reminded it’s still there she’ll delete

Found the post
She sought advice from Knee-deep-in-life 🙄 says it all
her Instagram page is awful and she has been shadow banned by Instagram due to her horrible content ( she is No Celeste Barber)

Reactions: 17
Wait so she said a woman started tattle just to
Troll her and other influencers?.. I’m sure ( but could be wrong) tattle was around way before she ever got “insta famous” or “Facebook famous”.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How thin and boney are Joshs ankles and why is Wilby dressed in Elton John's cast offs

• Haha
She sought advice from Knee-deep-in-life 🙄 says it all
her Instagram page is awful and she has been shadow banned by Instagram due to her horrible content ( she is No Celeste Barber)
The same kdil that rachey was slagging off behind her back in texts

Reactions: 15
For the love of God, I can’t believe she hasn’t deleted that yet 🙄. I really don’t think it was anyone’s finest hour on either side.

Reactions: 10
In her now deleted rant video, she said that she had an accountant who logged everything in and out every month. Surely, if you could prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that you hadn't taken the money for yourself, why wouldn't you? Instead, she limits comments on her posts and won't allow any that mention the money, if you message her directly she will simply block you and anyone who has donated and emails her to ask will get a pissy reply and a refund. It's not really painting herself as innocent is it?
In those screen shots at no point did she write says “I’ve never spent that money on myself or my family”.

She did spend the incoming ££££££ yet couldn’t admit it, who would? An innocent party would have stated that they were straight up and been able to provide proof, she didn’t and still can’t.

A timely reminder of what an awful woman she is 💜💜💜💜💜.

Anyone else end up here after her tattle rant? I wasn’t that into her before I’d say I was a minor hun, then saw the tattle rant and came here, the. Things started to click into place that she was an evil conniving bleep using DV as a front.
meeeee!!

Reactions: 2
I didn't see her tattle rant, I just went from finding her entertaining to really annoying and uninteresting and I noticed that she was being a witch to the children.
I was following Mother of All Adventures.
Another advertiser who exploits her children, I wanted to find out more about her and found her on Tattle.
I had never heard of Tattle before.
Then I wondered if Rachy was on Tattle too and found this thread.
I was absolutely shocked by what I read and found out about her.
People on this thread really are appalled by her antics & concerned about the harm she is doing to her own children (and the 2 stolen ones) & to victims of domestic abuse.
I'm still shocked almost every day 😫.
I still can't believe she hasn't been arrested, charged with fraud & theft and gone to prison.
But we live in hope.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.