PTWM #90 Trauma obsessed, advert fest, PayPal money scandal has still never been addressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also weird though is the fact the they have had to create extra sleeping space for their children, bunging them in the shed or the utility room. Where are all these friends that are staying over actually sleeping?
The all share the hobbit hole bed 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I like the idea of it, I think it represents the sort of friendships I’d like to have. However, I think what I find weird is that it’s always centred around Rachel. These women almost all have children yet spend a lot of time at another family’s house and with their kids, often leaving their own kids behind. You never see Rachel at someone else’s house (unless it’s Astrid’s and I don’t think her husband would want the scruff staying over), it’s always the other person that has to make the effort.
Completely agree with that. The dynamics are very strange! They do always have to have people in the house. Even of its nieces or the kids friends. That would drive me mad!

I don't blame him, I wouldn't let her stay either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also weird though is the fact the they have had to create extra sleeping space for their children, bunging them in the shed or the utility room. Where are all these friends that are staying over actually sleeping?
One on of her many gifted sofas or in one of the kids beds because she has farmed them out to other friends or family, or the secret mattress next to their bed!

Reactions: 9
Isn't it strange that none of us personally know Rancid and Co but we can instantly make an educated guess at how she'll respond/react or control a situation. We generally sing from the same sheet ( as above with stabby Jo). Wheter it's about her utter shadyness, Josh's lack of balls and morals. Her tit parenting and parental alienation and humiliation of the boys mum. The list goes on. How bloody pathetic that she shares that much personal stuff hidden amoung tons of mundane crap.
Yet here we all are 9/10 agreeing on it all and there the huns are closing thier eyes and ears to it.
I just don't get it 🤷🏼‍♀️
Trust me, there are a just handful of die hard huns that don’t see it. The rest are watching exactly the same way we are, they are just not being honest about it. This thread alone has many many lurkers 😂

Reactions: 28
Trust me, there are a just handful of die hard huns that don’t see it. The rest are watching exactly the same way we are, they are just not being honest about it. This thread alone has many many lurkers 😂
I really hope so! I love watching the tit show big hole she keeps on digging!.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Dosent bare thinking about... probs in the hobbit hole 🤢

Reactions: 2
I lurked for ages, could not resist commenting any longer. I want to go back over all the previous threads and comment on them too. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I loved PTWM, thought all she stood and shouted for was amazing. I then started to think what the actual hell is she doing and questioned everything she said.
I continued watching with a frown on my face until I spoke to someone and we were chatting about influencers and how I thought PTWM had become a head and she mentioned tattle! I lurked for months reading every thread then lurked some more before I set up an account because I couldn’t find the wiki without one. What an eye opener that was!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
They probably argue like duck if her and Joyce spent any time alone for a long period of time (more than they usually do) if they didn't have a constant stream of people in their house they would probably be divorced by now 🤣

Reactions: 17
They probably argue like duck if her and Joyce spent any time alone for a long period of time (more than they usually do) if they didn't have a constant stream of people in their house they would probably be divorced by now 🤣
Plus all the alcohol, we've heard how vile Ratchet can be to him, from Betsy's own mouth. I reckon he probably wants out, but he's very very stuck indeed. Everyone she touches, suffers eventually, but she's never the problem, apparently.

Reactions: 18
Plus all the alcohol, we've heard how vile Ratchet can be to him, from Betsy's own mouth. I reckon he probably wants out, but he's very very stuck indeed. Everyone she touches, suffers eventually, but she's never the problem, apparently.
Do you think if he ever tried to leave she'd say how toxic he is and take Wiblet away from him? He looks drained and gaunt. He apparently trains but has lost a lot of weight. She has aged so much. They are not signs of happy people!

Reactions: 9
I lurked for ages, could not resist commenting any longer. I want to go back over all the previous threads and comment on them too. 😬
I loved PTWM, thought all she stood and shouted for was amazing. I then started to think what the actual hell is she doing and questioned everything she said.
I continued watching with a frown on my face until I spoke to someone and we were chatting about influencers and how I thought PTWM had become a head and she mentioned tattle! I lurked for months reading every thread then lurked some more before I set up an account because I couldn’t find the wiki without one. What an eye opener that was!
Hi 👋 Welcome. As I was saying there are many lurkers/ readers of the thread. Commenting is not for everyone, sometimes this thread particularly can get a bit heavy because Rachael is a very controversial person. Also half the time it’s tough to jump into an ongoing conversation or someone has already said what you were going say. I’m just always aware how many people are reading because of the numbers on posts with pictures and that’s just people that have accounts, some people just read from Google.

Though it’s also evident from comments on her page, her stats and things like the book that it’s not all happy clapping in the patchwork mess.

Her most honest feedback is here ironically 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I lurked for a long time, thought some of the comments on here were a bit brutal at first, then I’d watch her stories & come straight on here & you guys made sense!
I really do try to see the best in people but as time went on I saw what you saw & woke up!
She’s a narcissist, bully & a money grabbing control freak.
Loving all the new members on here.
My only criticism about Tattle is I’m spending far too much time on here 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I know masks are not compulsory anymore but I couldn’t help rolling my eyes that part of their disaster day included a shop they couldn’t go in because they didn’t have a mask. Good for the shop for insisting!! Couldn’t they have just gone and bought a disposable one? Dickheads

Reactions: 17
I know masks are not compulsory anymore but I couldn’t help rolling my eyes that part of their disaster day included a shop they couldn’t go in because they didn’t have a mask. Good for the shop for insisting!! Couldn’t they have just gone and bought a disposable one? Dickheads
I have a feeling they may have/are anti-masks because she is totally the type to have ordered some fancy decorated ones, in-fact she would have made sure she had some that matched those stupid head scarfs that she was into the past few months and she would have plastered them in her stories!

Reactions: 23

I agree, I would estimate about 10% of her following genuinely like her, the others follow to watch the madness and some of us are following to watch her totally duck up.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.