PTWM #90 Trauma obsessed, advert fest, PayPal money scandal has still never been addressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wilby never seems to wear toddler appropriate shoes. They're always expensive branded shoes that have no give in the soles. Toddles need shoes that bend when they move, like the Clarks ones. No wonder he doesn't want to wear them
That’s because he’s a fashion accessory for her, along with being a money maker and a 🔓 for Joyce.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
WHY is Josh taking pictures of Jo and posting them???? That’s so bizarre. He doesn’t even post pics of his own sons. What a bleeping creepy weirdo. Are they a Thoruple or what?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Why does she always make people retell stories, whilst prompting them what to say like they are tow years old “then what happened?”, and then correct them when they don’t use the right words?!
Also, going against the grain, what if it’s not sensory issues, but just a two year old tantrum that they can’t be arsed to deal with? Same with his development, what if it’s not neurological, but just a two year old who no one can be arsed with?

Reactions: 34
I’ve got friends right. Not many to be fair because you’re 30s and kids will do that to you but I have friends. I would find it so bleeping weird if we lived in each other’s pockets! Sleeping at each others houses and all that?! It’s so strange?! She needs a constant full cast of people round her to validate her

Reactions: 50
I’ve got friends right. Not many to be fair because you’re 30s and kids will do that to you but I have friends. I would find it so bleeping weird if we lived in each other’s pockets! Sleeping at each others houses and all that?! It’s so strange?! She needs a constant full cast of people round her to validate her
She loves her family like so hard, the most ever, but doesn't actually want to spend time alone with them (unless it's dumping the kids so she can piss off to Herpes Lodge with PC Titwank)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why does she always make people retell stories, whilst prompting them what to say like they are tow years old “then what happened?”, and then correct them when they don’t use the right words?!
Also, going against the grain, what if it’s not sensory issues, but just a two year old tantrum that they can’t be arsed to deal with? Same with his development, what if it’s not neurological, but just a two year old who no one can be arsed with?
BIB: it’s a power thing - it’s because she can’t control what they’re going to say which may contradict something that she’s previously said. worst is when she’s told a story about one of the kids and the kids come up, she asks them about and then they retell it - you can almost see the panic in her eyes that it’s going to reveal that she exaggerates!

I agree, it’s all just so weird! Who the hell has sleepovers beyond the age of about 15?

Reactions: 18
I had a friend in my 30s who was exactly like this with us, lived in our pockets and tried to control me by staying over all the time, controlling my time so I lost friends, spending my money etc … she later got diagnosed with Personality Disorder…

Exactly this. I'm around her age, and I have a small "circle" and I love my friends dearly but, aside from the few that live far away and come to stay for the occasional weekend, we all find our way to our own houses at the end of the night. Because we're proper grown ups and sleeping over would be weird.

Reactions: 15
What I find most strange about the whole stabby jo friendship is that from the stabbing in June 2019 to the court case in may 2021 she was completely awol on Rs insta. Previous to that she featured most days and was chief babysitter whenever R & J went anywhere. Now the court case is over, she’s back in the circle, is on Rs insta everyday and stays over numerous times a week. I’d love to know what happened in those 2 years of the pending court case because it’s obviously shady behaviour from them all so as not to ruin the PTWM brand. Imagine if they had been found guilty and it got out to the huns that R was mates with a criminal. I bet she’d have wrote a book throwing her toxic friend under the bus to make a few quid.

Reactions: 34
What I find most strange about the whole stabby jo friendship is that from the stabbing in June 2019 to the court case in may 2021 she was completely awol on Rs insta. Previous to that she featured most days and was chief babysitter whenever R & J went anywhere. Now the court case is over, she’s back in the circle, is on Rs insta everyday and stays over numerous times a week. I’d love to know what happened in those 2 years of the pending court case because it’s obviously shady behaviour from them all so as not to ruin the PTWM brand. Imagine if they had been found guilty and it got out to the huns that R was mates with a criminal. I bet she’d have wrote a book throwing her toxic friend under the bus to make a few quid.
I bet she was still there hiding in the background and raq was just careful not to show her

Reactions: 23
I bet she was still there hiding in the background and raq was just careful not to show her
that’s my thoughts too. The fact she was at astrids for lunch the day before the case started also spoke volumes about how underhanded the whole thing is.

Reactions: 20
She will have still been there. R will have controlled the whole situation and avoided showing her on SM. Shady AF the lot of them. The huns are bloody blind!

Reactions: 12
I must be the only one who doesn't see the issue with friends staying over 😂 Not something I'd do all the time but after a night out so nobody has to be in a cab alone or a girls night in, stay over after a few wines. Listen to music, have a dance about, get a take away, get in your pyjamas.

that’s my thoughts too. The fact she was at astrids for lunch the day before the case started also spoke volumes about how underhanded the whole thing is.
Exactly, how would she have got to know arstrid if she had mia for 18months

Reactions: 7
I must be the only one who doesn't see the issue with friends staying over 😂 Not something I'd do all the time but after a night out so nobody has to be in a cab alone or a girls night in, stay over after a few wines. Listen to music, have a dance about, get a take away, get in your pyjamas.
I like the idea of it, I think it represents the sort of friendships I’d like to have. However, I think what I find weird is that it’s always centred around Rachel. These women almost all have children yet spend a lot of time at another family’s house and with their kids, often leaving their own kids behind. You never see Rachel at someone else’s house (unless it’s Astrid’s and I don’t think her husband would want the scruff staying over), it’s always the other person that has to make the effort.

Isn't it strange that none of us personally know Rancid and Co but we can instantly make an educated guess at how she'll respond/react or control a situation. We generally sing from the same sheet ( as above with stabby Jo). Wheter it's about her utter shadyness, Josh's lack of balls and morals. Her tit parenting and parental alienation and humiliation of the boys mum. The list goes on. How bloody pathetic that she shares that much personal stuff hidden amoung tons of mundane crap.
Yet here we all are 9/10 agreeing on it all and there the huns are closing thier eyes and ears to it.
I just don't get it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Also weird though is the fact the they have had to create extra sleeping space for their children, bunging them in the shed or the utility room. Where are all these friends that are staying over actually sleeping?

Reactions: 19
Every weekend?? Joyce never goes out with any mates. If he’s not at ‘work’, then he’s driving Rachey around. I find the whole thing so so odd. If he was down the pub with mates then I get having the girls over but she doesn’t let him out of her sight. Her only friends are her employees,

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.