PTWM #90 Trauma obsessed, advert fest, PayPal money scandal has still never been addressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really is crazy to see how much she's aged, the stress is really showing in her face isn't it
It really has. And the new teeth has changed her face shape so much. She looked so much softer and now she just looks like a bully. Someone you would definitely cross the road from if you saw her walking towards you

Reactions: 17
Think we’re due an ad. It’s been a while. Her engagement is tit though. Even the #lockdown baby isn’t getting the frothers frothing today!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
These boxes are for hipsters and not for large families !! Mind you if you cut out the vegans, plant based the one who only eats junk food yeah then it's a win. Cue a video of a pissed up Joyce cooking with the ingredients 🥱🍷
They hardly ever eat with the turds, except when it's roast dinner which seems to be 5 nights a week. And Wilby just lives on crisps and chocolate, and watches everyone else eat. I wonder what they feed the kids when they've planned a nice meal just for themselves.

Reactions: 12
They hardly ever eat with the turds, except when it's roast dinner which seems to be 5 nights a week. And Wilby just lives on crisps and chocolate, and watches everyone else eat. I wonder what they feed the kids when they've planned a nice meal just for themselves.
Freezer spag bol that she chucks on the floor and smashes the plate maybe?

Reactions: 11
Her latest grid post🤦🏻‍♀️ she will still be calling him a baby when he's 17, still in a sleepsuit.
Eta at least shes not calling him a lockdown baby today.
6F831C01-252C-4ECC-B66C-5D33781ACCEB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Regarding the new women’s centre I am really intrigued as to what the purpose is. I used to volunteer on a DV helpline which was based at a rape and sexual abuse centre office. It was based on an industrial estate in an old office building. No address just a PO Box number. No one knew where it was apart from volunteers and staff and service users in order to protect any woman using the services. This is going to be a nightmare for a vulnerable woman to access as it’s too hyped up and over exposed.
I would also be concerned about data protection and how R is going to protect any service users details and information. Yes it’s great having a nice building but I think the logistics of running this are going to be too much for R.

Reactions: 22
“Josh he’s got his palm open, stick your finger in and make it look like he’s holding your hand so I can take a photo for the huns”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So today I got curious as to how the PTWM threads initially started on tattle and went back to thread #1. This really made me laugh
M
Her latest grid post🤦🏻‍♀️ she will still be calling him a baby when he's 17, still in a sleepsuit.
Eta at least shes not calling him a lockdown baby today.
View attachment 698008
Isn’t this very similar to the comment Rachel tried to expose in her tattle rant as “saying they wanted my unborn baby to die”?

Reactions: 15
At least E interacts with W, and his face lit up when he saw her … but she doesn’t speak either! She just does that silly run up to him with that noise. I get it makes him laugh, but does anyone in that child’s life say actual words to him?!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Now we know why R is all about Gousto because Astrid does. Astrid has a code, I bet R used that and is fuming about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why every video of W nobody actually speaks to him? I talk to my dogs more than they talk to him.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Wait, so did ITS think she was the next Top model and sent them to her out the blue or did she order them with a bit of encouragement from old Stabby Jo as mentioned in the frilly tee and skirt combo? I smell 🐄 💩

ETA* not sure if it’s a Lush sponsor actually, heard it enough times

Reactions: 13
The bikinis she ordered and made several stories over trying on the other week were from ITS and she tagged the duck out of them so I imagine ITS just sent her them based on that, only seeing her following and slim figure.

Reactions: 12
Dear God those clothes are absolutely awful!! And were they sent to her or did she order them? She said ITS sent her them yet says stabby Jo told her to order a specific outfit. It all looks like a load of cheap tat!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.