PTWM #90 Trauma obsessed, advert fest, PayPal money scandal has still never been addressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't Jo.S her PA not stabby Jo. Hard to keep up in this exceptionally tight circle šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dear God those clothes are absolutely awful!! And were they sent to her or did she order them? She said ITS sent her them yet says stabby Jo told her to order a specific outfit. It all looks like a load of cheap tat!!
I didn't listen to her stories as my brain can't handle her voice today! I think ITS might give an allowance to spend on what you want, or a choice of things to select from rather than just randomly sent.

Reactions: 6
Dear God those clothes are absolutely awful!! And were they sent to her or did she order them? She said ITS sent her them yet says stabby Jo told her to order a specific outfit. It all looks like a load of cheap tat!!
Itā€™s marked as an ad so she will have been given some clothes and a fee for her time.

Reactions: 2
Wtf was that all about šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚.
Did they send them?
Did she order them?
Why didnā€™t she iron them?
Why didnā€™t they fit her?
Why didnā€™t she choose things for her height?
Whatā€™s up with the Black clunky Vans and white clothes? Betsy is 16 not 40.
Why did she mention her period?
Why didnā€™t she brush her hair?
Everyone gets 20% off their first order with ITS anyway.
So many questions????
ITS donā€™t do feeā€™s I donā€™t think. It should have been marked Gifted or AFF

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Itā€™s a running joke ITS will collaborate with anything - but I donā€™t think even they could stoop that low. SURELY?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tbh it is mostly cheap overpriced tat. Iā€™ve never spent money there but SS range was in Asda. Really poorly made and sizing was awful. Started off full price, within 6 weeks it was all in half price sale. I could only find one item that I liked but it was Ā£15ā€™s worth of dress priced at Ā£36 if I remember. Utter crap. Not as bad as Boohoo, but nearly.

Reactions: 11
I just found an Instagram money calculator where if you put in the Instagram handle and number of grid posts/stories it gives an average of what that person should be paid.... Not sure why I'm surprised at the amount!

Reactions: 3
Tbh it is mostly cheap overpriced tat. Iā€™ve never spent money there but SS range was in Asda. Really poorly made and sizing was awful. Started off full price, within 6 weeks it was all in half price sale. I could only find one item that I liked but it was Ā£15ā€™s worth of dress priced at Ā£36 if I remember. Utter crap. Not as bad as Boohoo, but nearly.
Such bad quality, why anyone would pay the full price for the stuff Iā€™ll never know. Terrible fast fashion company as well.

Reactions: 2
Every time she says ā€œlushā€ I want to punch her in the face šŸ˜³ bad enough she has zero vocabulary but in her accent and voice is sounds bleeping awful. Like when she says Joshhhh šŸ¤¢šŸ˜”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
So THAT'S what the massive mirror was for, it all makes sense now! Those clothes all suit Racquet down to the ground, cheap and nasty. How many times did she have to say "I'm not wearing a bra", and why mention your period bloat? Looks like Wilby was off entertaining himself again while she fucked about in front of the mirror šŸ™„

Reactions: 22
Iā€™m probably a bit behind with gossip about her as I didnā€™t look at her Instagram page or stories for a while but is she not hanging round with Emily her dogsbody anymore?

Reactions: 1
Telling Wilby to say thank you at the end of that video is just drawing attention to the fact that he can't say that....or anything else.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I consider my self quite a lax parent and I know a lot of things on here that people through theif hands up at donā€™t bother me but getting a random message saying they had seen your child on the train when they only know you through instagram is disturbing. Both in the fact the person thought that was an appropriate message to send and R thought it was a good thing

Reactions: 26
I actually follow ITS (probably gonna rethink that one now) but they have a woman on called ashandchels all the time who reviews the new items and Rachealeeeeeee has basically copied every story the other woman does. Especially ā€œitā€™s got pocketsā€ and ā€œhow good is this, ah luv itā€

Sheā€™s got no originality what so ever

Reactions: 19
looking at those old posts a few things stand out. She used to do her own decorating and she worried about money and knew what pay day was. She was semi normal. And (I think) was pretty. Also her family did actually seem to love each other and be muddling through. She was authentically herself with the hearts and the fairy lights. Now she spends her time buying "fashionable" horrible home items and morphing into whoever is nearest her (Emily, Astrid etc). Her marriage is a tit show and her children have zero respect for her as everything is done for money or ads. She hires people to do her painting now, hires people to mind her kids and they now get the "posh wine" free. No price is worth what she's sold.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.