PTWM #90 Trauma obsessed, advert fest, PayPal money scandal has still never been addressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello fresh are tit. Plus they gift to anyone.
I follow someone who promotes them all there's a couple others aswell I can't remember the name of.
Still find it funny how she was so desperate to get a contract with gousto

Reactions: 6
It really riles me seeing her post this place she is opening, like it's some new cool coffee shop for hip young mums to drop into.
I can imagine how gaudy and loud it looks outside and is a million miles away from what she is supposedly making it's intended use for.
I live in the North West of England and I needed some help when i split from a violent ex partner because he was still trying to control me and my children. I got sent an address in an email to go to which was a real help centre/refuge ect.
I had walked past that place so so many times previously and never even knew it existed, it's just a normal house on a normal busy road and the only way you know its what it is, is by the small plaque beside the letter box on the door that tells you the name of the place, and because of the safety of the place. No men are allowed inside, you have to sign in and out, and they ask that you don't use your phone inside too because of the confidentiality of everyone inside.
I attended a couple of courses on awareness there. And I think what they do is amazing and it's all behind that front door that no one really knows about.
Whereas this place R is setting up will stand out like a sore thumb and any woman/ mother genuinely needing help will have the shizz ripped out of her and R will break all confidentiality when decides to tell all on her stories cos she likes to chat about other people's misfortune and trauma.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Just had a lovely few days in Richmond and spotted the book as I was having a mooch. I moved it to the non-fiction section, because I'm a petty witch like that 😆

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
It really riles me seeing her post this place she is opening, like it's some new cool coffee shop for hip young mums to drop into.
I can imagine how gaudy and loud it looks outside and is a million miles away from what she is supposedly making it's intended use for.
I live in the North West of England and I needed some help when i split from a violent ex partner because he was still trying to control me and my children. I got sent an address in an email to go to which was a real help centre/refuge ect.
I had walked past that place so so many times previously and never even knew it existed, it's just a normal house on a normal busy road and the only way you know its what it is, is by the small plaque beside the letter box on the door that tells you the name of the place, and because of the safety of the place. No men are allowed inside, you have to sign in and out, and they ask that you don't use your phone inside too because of the confidentiality of everyone inside.
I attended a couple of courses on awareness there. And I think what they do is amazing and it's all behind that front door that no one really knows about.
Whereas this place R is setting up will stand out like a sore thumb and any woman/ mother genuinely needing help will have the shizz ripped out of her and R will break all confidentiality when decides to tell all on her stories cos she likes to chat about other people's misfortune and trauma.
Gosh your post just made me aware of how much she uses her phone and lacks confidentiality she surely isn’t gonna be filming while anyone is around 😬

Reactions: 13
They'll have to stop putting Wilburt in rompers when he starts potty training, no kid can get those things on & off (will he start potty training? I suppose it depends whether the Huggies deal includes cash or just product).

Reactions: 11
They'll have to stop putting Wilburt in rompers when he starts potty training, no kid can get those things on & off (will he start potty training? I suppose it depends whether the Huggies deal includes cash or just product).
Imagine the FML posts when Wilby does eventually begin toilet training. For what it’s worth I think he’ll be nearer 3 before that happens although I’d love to be proved wrong.

Reactions: 19
Imagine the FML posts when Wilby does eventually begin toilet training. For what it’s worth I think he’ll be nearer 3 before that happens although I’d love to be proved wrong.
I am not one to snark on potty training age...my son was an absolute nightmare, AND we had a baby in the middle of the whole palaver, which didn't help. Regular accidents for many months after 3 😩.
It's the parenting though...will they look for the signs? Will they manage the situation, or will it be more of a shituation?

Reactions: 10
Unfortunately there is nothing to stop her opening the place. Whilst we might have concern given what’s been told here over time, it’s not something anyone else has control over. It’s the same as it was with the book and what she puts out on social media in regards to the kids and Wibbles development (I want to say unhappiness really, he just seems like a sad little chap to me, but I have no knowledge when it comes to delayed development, so I listen to you that do.)

She is a ‘watch and see’ person. You just have to keep your fingers crossed they all get something right. 🤞

Reactions: 9
I am not one to snark on potty training age...my son was an absolute nightmare, AND we had a baby in the middle of the whole palaver, which didn't help. Regular accidents for many months after 3 😩.
It's the parenting though...will they look for the signs? Will they manage the situation, or will it be more of a shituation?
I’d never judge any other parent for toilet training issues but this is Rachel Hambleton, possibly the laziest , can’t be arsed parent on IG.

Reactions: 12
I’d never judge any other parent for toilet training issues but this is Rachel Hambleton, possibly the laziest , can’t be arsed parent on IG.
She really is. I thought Fopperhollic was bad but R is worse. She's not even taught him to say mama or dada and the kids 2 in a couple of weeks 🤷‍♀️ Annoys me so much when there's women (and men) out there that would do anything to have a child yet this lazy mare just keeps producing more that she quite plainly can not be bothered with.

Reactions: 22
That tattoo 😭

She was so much better looking here. The last few years of taking peoples money in the form of ‘donation’ has definitely taken its toll
It really is crazy to see how much she's aged, the stress is really showing in her face isn't it

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.