PTWM #89 kids are feral, husbands a boring tit, her Instasham life is falling to shizz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for your kind words 😊
there is a lot about her that reminds me of my mum, Her needs come first and the coldness and lack of connection, compassion or empathy with her children. She is a mean witch (mum and ratchet)
I can't say whether R has a pd or no but I find a lot of these ig influencers have similar personality traits.
I guess narcissistic personality disorder is more prevalent in people who choose to publicise their lives for money and freebies and adulation regardless of how it affects their loved ones.
Thank you for your kind words 😊
there is a lot about her that reminds me of my mum, Her needs come first and the coldness and lack of connection, compassion or empathy with her children. She is a mean witch (mum and ratchet)
I can't say whether R has a pd or no but I find a lot of these ig influencers have similar personality traits.
I guess narcissistic personality disorder is more prevalent in people who choose to publicise their lives for money and freebies and adulation regardless of how it affects their loved ones.
Everything about Rach, including her Narcissistic personality and coldness makes her entirely unsuitable to work with vulnerable women.
Actually, it makes her unsuitable to work with most people 😔.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Everything about Rach, including her Narcissistic personality and coldness makes her entirely unsuitable to work with vulnerable women.
Actually, it makes her unsuitable to work with most people 😔.
This is why she doesn't have a job!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is why she doesn't have a job!
Isn't she a 2 x Sunday Tmes best selling author, ambassador for Trevi, kidccape, director of the new Patchwork quilt house drop in centre & a Part Time Working Mummy of 6 (2 stolen) & a part time stripper too?
She's too busy to work!
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is someone else who had a washing machine and food bank. Once Rach gets going I'll let the fb group know there's a new scammer in the bay. https://www.devonlive.com/news/devon-news/charity-commission-investigates-humanity-torbay-3774363

The other thing as well, women fleeing dv, in need of benefits and housing etc. Saying aw that's tit hun doesn't quite cut it. What support is she going to offer, she can't just point people in the direction of castle circus to get housing and benefits sorted.
Wow!!!! Humanity Torbay sound so much like Rachy's new Patchwork club!
Let's hope Rach, Fruicake Emily and the rest of the squad get caught like these fraudsters did.
This isn't just about stopping Racheleles thieving of the PayPal money, it's about stopping a bunch of uneducated and untrained twats messing up the lives of women who have already been through extreme trauma.

Reactions: 24
Wasn’t the plan to help one victim a month or along those lines …. If that’s the case then is there actually any need for a physical property? How is said victim picked do they turn up at this incognito place and put their name down while having a wash load done then end of month name drawn at hat

Surely anything like this on a road front that’s been named and highlighted would be one of first places an abuser would go to find a fleeing partner who lives nearby ?! It’s so not safe it’s worrying

Reactions: 19
Wasn’t the plan to help one victim a month or along those lines …. If that’s the case then is there actually any need for a physical property? How is said victim picked do they turn up at this incognito place and put their name down while having a wash load done then end of month name drawn at hat

Surely anything like this on a road front that’s been named and highlighted would be one of first places an abuser would go to find a fleeing partner who lives nearby ?! It’s so not safe it’s worrying
Unfortunately our Rach hasn't really thought this through, in any way.
Silly old twit 🤬.

Reactions: 11
Who was it that said Josh got hair transplant? Deffo think you’re right with his current ‘do!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There's been a lot of focus on how rubbish the centre is structurally etc from rancid atm. So my money is on her opening for a bit to raise he r profile and have the hons laying praise at her door, then once she's bored and found out it's hard work and she can't scam her way through it it'll be some huge bs sob story about how the centre had to close as there was major structural damage they didn't realise, or some danger as a result. She's so gutted and feels for all the poor women who were flocking there in their 100000000s but will do everything she can to support them and find a new location (feel free to send me your go fund me and pp and money to help me on this saintly quest). Cue another poverty tour to find locations and options. Then many mnay excuses to why nothing been found. Possibly a troll post to boot about how we all ruined her centre and report her to people so she has to forewarn anyone about the nasty trolls in advance. Then it'll just disappear with something fluffy or shiny to distract the hons from wondering about it

Reactions: 44
I too am interested to find out what this Patchwork women’s house is all about. She’s not been very transparent so far, so it could literally be about anything? MH, DV, Poverty.. didn’t she also mention about freedom programs and what not? So it does sound more geared towards DV - which is odd because of the washing machine and stuff? Surely if a woman is being prevented from cleaning her clothes or whatever, her turning up at home with clean clothes will be bad? Same for being denied food, her rocking up at home with bags of food will also be bad? Maybe it’s for a mix of people? It’s all very shady so far

Reactions: 22
I too am interested to find out what this Patchwork women’s house is all about. She’s not been very transparent so far, so it could literally be about anything? MH, DV, Poverty.. didn’t she also mention about freedom programs and what not? So it does sound more geared towards DV - which is odd because of the washing machine and stuff? Surely if a woman is being prevented from cleaning her clothes or whatever, her turning up at home with clean clothes will be bad? Same for being denied food, her rocking up at home with bags of food will also be bad? Maybe it’s for a mix of people? It’s all very shady so far
The way she's equipped it, it could be anything, but I'm sure it will be as dodgy & as unprofessional as she is 🙄.

She's back on Instagram. Jo is in the hobbit hole and apparently had a sleepover with Rach & Josh too? That's nice💋.
Emily went to Trevi without Rach yesterday, because Rach wanted Em to go ❤. Because Em is so involved 😯.
She offered to look after her own kids!
duck me, this is unbelievable!
You don't bleeping offer to have your own kids!!!!!
bleep!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
There's been a lot of focus on how rubbish the centre is structurally etc from rancid atm. So my money is on her opening for a bit to raise he r profile and have the hons laying praise at her door, then once she's bored and found out it's hard work and she can't scam her way through it it'll be some huge bs sob story about how the centre had to close as there was major structural damage they didn't realise, or some danger as a result. She's so gutted and feels for all the poor women who were flocking there in their 100000000s but will do everything she can to support them and find a new location (feel free to send me your go fund me and pp and money to help me on this saintly quest). Cue another poverty tour to find locations and options. Then many mnay excuses to why nothing been found. Possibly a troll post to boot about how we all ruined her centre and report her to people so she has to forewarn anyone about the nasty trolls in advance. Then it'll just disappear with something fluffy or shiny to distract the hons from wondering about it
All so true! It is very worrying her ego has got so big that she's opening this place but this is not the kind of venture you can sweep under the carpet & ignore like a toy you got bored with! Is this maybe hopefully the final straw to bring it all crashing down ? Let's hope so

Reactions: 16
What’s really annoyed me is the fact she has shared the front door and name of the centre. I know it could have been easily googled, but when you’re putting that information out there to 225k followers it is so irresponsible. Not all of those people are going to be well intentioned. Anonymity is so important in dealing with DA. Could you imagine turning up for help (not entirely sure what that help would be) and having huns out the front taking selfie’s or hoping to run into Rach?? And what is she going to be like when it’s open, it’s going to be a safeguarding nightmare. She may not show faces but she will absolutely be posting stories of voices in the background of how busy it is, people’s laundry waiting to be done, buggies lined up! I just genuinely hope there is a qualified, experienced person helping as this could end up doing more harm than good!

Reactions: 19
Mother of the Year! She looked after her own kids ffs! No Raq, you couldn’t be arsed going to Trevi yourself because it wasn’t going to be all about you.

Reactions: 17
Sadly there are families out there who don’t have the money to put on their electric cards or are in deficit with their utilities so for every £10 they put on their card, a fiver is swallowed up for their previous debt. Some families have partners who gamble their money away leaving them with the choice of washing clothes or using what little they have for light and heat. I’m not sticking up for Rachel by any means but if the washing machine means some kids can go to school with a clean uniform then that’s a good thing . Hopefully, this is what it’s been bought for . I was brought up on a very poor estate. My parents were lovely people, but mum couldn’t work as my late sister had cerebral palsy . Money was short but my dad worked hard and they never complained. There was a women’s centre funded by local authorities where local woman could go to . Smear tests could be booked with a visiting nurse, family planning days were held and also there were a couple of older ladies who were trained counsellors . There were no lush coffees or cakes, just a kettle. What is concerning is that Rachel is just too out there with her life and vulnerable women will come along who follow her page, hoping there will be some magic wand to make their lives better ( well if Rachel can get herself out of a bedsit and into a fabulous home , take selfies all day with a guy who adores her and the kids , then become a best selling author , this could happen to me too, if I go to the patchwork centre and meet her, maybe some good luck will rub off on me too.) Her followers also see Emily as some sort of DV heroine who has beat all odds and now has a boyfriend lovely home and gets to spend her days with her son in nursery, working a few hours a week in a coffee charity and pissing about with Betsy playing ‘say it or shot it. ‘If Emily sniggers the estate agent looks like toad of toad hall, what nasty things is she going to say about the women who visit desperately looking for help?

Reactions: 37
Stuff of bleeping nightmares

5396EC4E-BDE7-459D-8E6A-3CA52E3F6F4B.jpeg

What’s really annoyed me is the fact she has shared the front door and name of the centre. I know it could have been easily googled, but when you’re putting that information out there to 225k followers it is so irresponsible. Not all of those people are going to be well intentioned. Anonymity is so important in dealing with DA. Could you imagine turning up for help (not entirely sure what that help would be) and having huns out the front taking selfie’s or hoping to run into Rach?? And what is she going to be like when it’s open, it’s going to be a safeguarding nightmare. She may not show faces but she will absolutely be posting stories of voices in the background of how busy it is, people’s laundry waiting to be done, buggies lined up! I just genuinely hope there is a qualified, experienced person helping as this could end up doing more harm than good!
She’s already said several times to various people who have commented on her posts that she can’t wait for them to come down and visit the centre. Surely that’s absolutely not what it’s for? How inappropriate!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
How the duck does she make a lady shaving her hair off about her still?!! I'm so kind i gave Emily night off and let her go 🙄 Absolute cretin.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.