PTWM #89 kids are feral, husbands a boring tit, her Instasham life is falling to shizz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has shown the front door of it, so if anyone doesn't already know where it is, it won't be very difficult to find. She has got the same prison toilet with the built in sink for the centre and has 'purchased' a sofa from the same place that gifted one to Emily.

Also notice the emphasis on the H in the logo?

Anyway, why are Joyce's legs thinner than Betsy's?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She has shown the front door of it, so if anyone doesn't already know where it is, it won't be very difficult to find. She has got the same prison toilet with the built in sink for the centre and has 'purchased' a sofa from the same place that gifted one to Emily.

Also notice the emphasis on the H in the logo?

Anyway, why are Joyce's legs thinner than Betsy's?
And has he cut his hair ?

Reactions: 2
The name, the bloody name she has given it. Holy tit, could she get any more ME ME ME. It's so linkable to her, her bleeping piss poor books and her social media. Could she not have called it something else, something more neutral to her!!

Reactions: 16
The name, the bloody name she has given it. Holy tit, could she get any more ME ME ME. It's so linkable to her, her bleeping piss poor books and her social media. Could she not have called it something else, something more neutral to her!!
She should have called it the Rachelelele Hambleton centre, my eye was immediately drawn to the placement of the H!

Reactions: 7
It's the logo for me too, a stitched together heart. She can't fix anyones broken heart and going for therapy with that bunch of narcissists won't help at all.

Reactions: 12
All she needs now is the oversized family portrait on the wall and she’ll be set 🙄 narcissistic witch.

A25A498C-E016-4EA7-BFC9-C3C829919FBA.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I'm still totally confused by that women's centre. What is it and what's it for? I just don't get it's purpose!

Reactions: 34
All she needs now is the oversized family portrait on the wall and she’ll be set 🙄 narcissistic witch.

View attachment 688342
I mean she's not even bought a house and converted it into a refuge centre like trevi have, she's bought a smelly, mouldy, damp shop. The patchwork squat would have been more fitting but still tit. God I dislike her more each day lol

Reactions: 18
I mean she's not even bought a house and converted it into a refuge centre like trevi have, she's bought a smelly, mouldy, damp shop. The patchwork squat would have been more fitting but still tit. God I dislike her more each day lol
Bought or leased?

Reactions: 2
I think this patchwork house/centre/refuge is a product of an idea thought up originally to cover PayPal related tracks and has quickly spiraled out of control.

The original idea was to help/gift a fluffy cloud to one woman PER MONTH. The concept was simple, incredibly vague and in essence perfect for the deceptive Miss Hambleton.

Somewhere along the line there was plagiarism, the resignation of the only qualified person within the entire sham, the appointment of a random 26 year old without the relevant qualifications and social skills.

I think here they realised the concept had to be something more, somewhere solid where they could point to things and say 'here'!! 'This is where your PayPal money went'!

They went for the cheapest, shittiest place they could find to keep costs down and have no doubt begged their way to having it brought up to standard. But now the arseing around taking photos of pots of paint is ending and the real work begins.

Who is going to be front of house 5/6 days a week?

Rachaele won't as she doesn't really give a tit.

Emily wont as Rachele wont have her best friend around on tap at home.

Pa Jo won't as shes too busy sorting the hambleton daily tit show out.

Stabby joe? Maybe shes the secret face of the patchwork womans centre. A woman who allegedly lied about a violent crime? Ok......

The only option really is professional, appropriately trained staff. The costs will go through the roof. No wonder the ads are up to 70 thousand a month.

I give it 6 months til it falls apart at its patchwork seams. Apart from everything I've listed above, she seems to be offering services which are already well provided for (community fridge/larder example can be found in the same street, as can signposting advice, general support etc)

The charity/CIC sector is actually full of bitterness and jealousy in Torbay bizarrely. Each seemingly trying to outdo the other. Will be interesting to see how Rach fits into this, especially in a town shes isnt liked in to start with!

Bring on the tit show, the sooner it's over and done with and vulnerable women no longer at her mercy, the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
The whole community larder/fridge thing irks me....the whole point of those are that they are anonymous. By having one in the shop makes me feel like they are luring women in to the centre to then use them as part of their scheme.
Makes me uncomfortable

Reactions: 22
Why have a community fridge when eat that frog is nearby?? And Jordan giving away coffee

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.