PTWM #89 kids are feral, husbands a boring tit, her Instasham life is falling to shizz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine living near that house with all that tit left outside for weeks on end. It looks disgusting. No shame.

Reactions: 11
I cannot fathom how this DV centre is going to work. She's publicised all of it - the interior, the exterior, the fricking door design, her face, her kids faces. How long after she's opened until someone who's trying to find their spouse who's fled there does something like set fire to the place or grabs her kids as leverage? How long until they figure out that their spouse might be in that DV centre and go down there and get them theirselves? So, so irresponsible. It makes me so angry!
It’s worrying to think someone could follow her or Betsy to work or home! And yes rach I’m writing it here because I know you read here!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.